House to form select committee on Benghazi!!!

Excellent....
Maybe now we can get to the bottom of this mess.

This investigation is long, long overdue. The e-mail confirms there is zero doubt of a cover up, purposefully done to dupe the pubic just prior to an election.

The media has been complicit.

Now they cant be.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

And shame on anybody who simply wants to throw this over their shoulder because the hyperpartisan shit kicks in.......how gay?

Last edited:
Where do you live? You still dealing with dial-up?

Not in Scratchmyassville s0n!!:2up:

Well....it is Sunday. The announcement was made on Friday. It has been the subject of a half dozen threads here. You must already be secured in your survival bunker.

Im laughing.......at the Lone Laugher!!

Well.....Im not on here 17 hours a day......what can I say??!!! Oh.....and if the topic is so satiated on, how come your are falling all over yourself to marginalize it s0n??!!:D

Not in Scratchmyassville s0n!!:2up:

Well....it is Sunday. The announcement was made on Friday. It has been the subject of a half dozen threads here. You must already be secured in your survival bunker.

Im laughing.......at the Lone Laugher!!

Well.....Im not on here 17 hours a day......what can I say??!!! Oh.....and if the topic is so satiated on, how come your are falling all over yourself to marginalize it s0n??!!:D

I'm just making fun of you, dummy. You are a day late and half a brain short. It's easy.....but it's also Sunday morning.

Hey! I think I have the start of a catchy tune here somewhere.

Republicans are using the deaths of patriots and jeopardizing national security for political points for an "investigation" spearheaded by Rep. "I hate black people" Issa and Rep. "Tea party 2010 extreme" Gowdy. Anyone who cheers this on has completely lost any concept of what it means to be an American.

Benghazi Issa & the repukes wasting more tax dollars ......Issa whiff master still batting a big fat fucking 0

I think a committee of all military and intelligence personnel who are interested in seeing this dragged out in public some more should assemble. I wonder if there will be a film crew for an empty room. Republicans used to be the party respected for national defense. Seems they can't even hold on to that. Well, at least the Republican party had a good cup of tea on their way down the drain.

How about that! An email that contained no new information was released.

Wait.....wha......whoa.......did I just feel the earth shake?!

That email was written by Ben Rhodes.

And..........? It was all shit that we knew already. The talking points were discussed internally. Normal.

This goes nowhere. There is no there, there.

Ah yes the old "it's old news already" ploy.
Too bad that won't work. The news is a recently released memo showing the WH changed the talking points in order to bolster thepresident's re-election chances.
They intentionally lied about a video even though they knew the truth.
Why does this not infuriate leftists? I can remember when they were outraged that their government would lie to them. Now they're OK with it. "They all do it" and so on.

Forum List

Back