House to form select committee on Benghazi!!!

I need obama to make a speech stating that i have the exclusive right to sell land on the moon, and they should buy it. Stupid liberals would trip over themselves running to me to buy it.

That email was written by Ben Rhodes.

And..........? It was all shit that we knew already. The talking points were discussed internally. Normal.

This goes nowhere. There is no there, there.

Ah yes the old "it's old news already" ploy.
Too bad that won't work. The news is a recently released memo showing the WH changed the talking points in order to bolster thepresident's re-election chances.
They intentionally lied about a video even though they knew the truth.
Why does this not infuriate leftists? I can remember when they were outraged that their government would lie to them. Now they're OK with it. "They all do it" and so on.

the full timeline of the talking point editing has been posted on these forums several times. This email does not provide any new info. Sorry.

Cling on to it though. It will be like Linus and his dirty blanket. It will ease the pain.

Indeed. Where was Obama? Certainly not in the Situation Room.

And..........? It was all shit that we knew already. The talking points were discussed internally. Normal.

This goes nowhere. There is no there, there.

Ah yes the old "it's old news already" ploy.
Too bad that won't work. The news is a recently released memo showing the WH changed the talking points in order to bolster thepresident's re-election chances.
They intentionally lied about a video even though they knew the truth.
Why does this not infuriate leftists? I can remember when they were outraged that their government would lie to them. Now they're OK with it. "They all do it" and so on.

the full timeline of the talking point editing has been posted on these forums several times. This email does not provide any new info. Sorry.

Cling on to it though. It will be like Linus and his dirty blanket. It will ease the pain.

Keep trying to dismiss it, Sparky. It's a bombshell. Proof the White House intentionally altered facts to help the president's re-election.
Nixon wasn't that ballsy.

It's a dud. The only explosion will be your head when this goes nowhere. Shit....you've got smoke coming out yer ears already. She's gonna blow!

It's a dud. The only explosion will be your head when this goes nowhere. Shit....you've got smoke coming out yer ears already. She's gonna blow!

OK so you agree the White House did actually alter the truth to help the president. But you hope it wont go anywhere. Because most people are just as stupid as you.

OK so you agree the White House did actually alter the truth to help the president. But you hope it wont go anywhere. Because most people are just as stupid as you.

Nope. They edited the talking points in conjunction with the State Department and the CIA. In order to not understate or overstate the facts. Knowing that a cadre of assholes was just waiting to swarm on any bit that may have been inaccurate. That is what is done whenever shit like this goes down.

What was issued was factual. It was in line with what was known at the time and was stated with ample qualifiers.

Normal Americans know that attacks on US installations are fairly common in the ME. Normal people would not consider that attack to be reason to NOT vote for Obama. Only crazed nutters think that Romney would have won had Susan Rice got on TV and said "we were attacked by Al Qaeda". Only crazed nutters would welcome that as good news. You piece of shit.

This shit goes nowhere.

And you, my friend, are WAY more stupid than me. Not even close.

Nope. They edited the talking points in conjunction with the State Department and the CIA. In order to not understate or overstate the facts. Knowing that a cadre of assholes was just waiting to swarm on any bit that may have been inaccurate. That is what is done whenever shit like this goes down.

What was issued was factual. It was in line with what was known at the time and was stated with ample qualifiers.

Normal Americans know that attacks on US installations are fairly common in the ME. Normal people would not consider that attack to be reason to NOT vote for Obama. Only crazed nutters think that Romney would have won had Susan Rice got on TV and said "we were attacked by Al Qaeda". Only crazed nutters would welcome that as good news. You piece of shit.

This shit goes nowhere.

No, you still don't get it. They knew the truth: it was a planned terrorist attack. They altered the talking points to cover that up because it would be perceived as a failure of Obama's policies. This was explicit in the memo.
There was nothing factual about what Rice, or Obama weeks later, said publicly. It was a complete lie and they knew it at the time. Why is this hard for you to understand? Oh yeah, you're fucking stupid.

This shit goes nowhere.

No, you still don't get it. They knew the truth: it was a planned terrorist attack. They altered the talking points to cover that up because it would be perceived as a failure of Obama's policies. This was explicit in the memo.
There was nothing factual about what Rice, or Obama weeks later, said publicly. It was a complete lie and they knew it at the time. Why is this hard for you to understand? Oh yeah, you're fucking stupid.

Incorrect. Your information is not accurate. This has been explained to you a dozen times. You are unwilling to accept the truth.

At this point, you are simply being dishonest. Just your style.

This shit goes nowhere.

Incorrect. Your information is not accurate. This has been explained to you a dozen times. You are unwilling to accept the truth.

You are either intentionally stupid or lying. Possibly both. It happened just as I laid out.
Here:
Judicial Watch: Benghazi Documents Point to White House on Misleading Talking Points | Judicial Watch

You are either intentionally stupid or lying. Possibly both. It happened just as I laid out.
Here:
Judicial Watch: Benghazi Documents Point to White House on Misleading Talking Points | Judicial Watch

Do you know what Judicial Watch is?

Here:

Do you know what Judicial Watch is?

It is correct. Please refute what they wrote on the site, including the original document uploaded there.

The truth.....which this administration is afraid of.

Truth or power? They grease their skids with your hate. At some point you might what to check your sleigh's GPS navigation with the sun.
^^Whatever the fuck this shit is supposed to mean? ^^:cuckoo:

To learn the "truth" all you have to do is damage your country a little. (Guess what? There is none of the first but you will get more than you bargained for of the second. You are a toooolllll....)

Forum List

Back