House to form select committee on Benghazi!!!

You are either intentionally stupid or lying. Possibly both. It happened just as I laid out.
Here:
Judicial Watch: Benghazi Documents Point to White House on Misleading Talking Points | Judicial Watch

Do you know what Judicial Watch is?

It is correct. Please refute what they wrote on the site, including the original document uploaded there.

No. You prove what they wrote. That is how it works. The docs are being interpreted by them. They are not doing any fucking investigative journalism. Shit.....you couldn't pass my niece's fifth grade class.

Do you know what Judicial Watch is?

It is correct. Please refute what they wrote on the site, including the original document uploaded there.

No. You prove what they wrote. That is how it works. The docs are being interpreted by them. They are not doing any fucking investigative journalism. Shit.....you couldn't pass my niece's fifth grade class.

The proof is there on the site, dumbshit. You really aren't very smart, are you?

Truth or power? They grease their skids with your hate. At some point you might what to check your sleigh's GPS navigation with the sun.
^^Whatever the fuck this shit is supposed to mean? ^^:cuckoo:

To learn the "truth" all you have to do is damage your country a little. (Guess what? There is none of the first but you will get more than you bargained for of the second. You are a toooolllll....)
No Obama damaged it especially among our once allies.YOU wouldn't know the truth if it set up camp up your ass.:eusa_hand:

YOU are the troll here bub.

We have already done that. What does your wild imagination tell you is lying beneath the layers of nutter bullshit?

The truth.....which this administration is afraid of.

Truth or power? They grease their skids with your hate. At some point you might what to check your sleigh's GPS navigation with the sun.

The only hate going on is the administrations disdain and unequivocal hatred for its people.

^^Whatever the fuck this shit is supposed to mean? ^^:cuckoo:

To learn the "truth" all you have to do is damage your country a little. (Guess what? There is none of the first but you will get more than you bargained for of the second. You are a toooolllll....)
No Obama damaged it especially among our once allies.YOU wouldn't know the truth if it set up camp up your ass.:eusa_hand:

YOU are the troll here bub.

You are right there. Oh how I wish I could add the quality content like you so often do. And Putin is not one of our allies by the way.

Republican's Benghazi investigation #2 on Google News top stories! Republicans are going to be called out on this one. The government for the people fights back.

It's a dud. The only explosion will be your head when this goes nowhere. Shit....you've got smoke coming out yer ears already. She's gonna blow!

OK so you agree the White House did actually alter the truth to help the president. But you hope it wont go anywhere. Because most people are just as stupid as you.

Nope. They edited the talking points in conjunction with the State Department and the CIA. In order to not understate or overstate the facts. Knowing that a cadre of assholes was just waiting to swarm on any bit that may have been inaccurate. That is what is done whenever shit like this goes down.

What was issued was factual. It was in line with what was known at the time and was stated with ample qualifiers.

Normal Americans know that attacks on US installations are fairly common in the ME. Normal people would not consider that attack to be reason to NOT vote for Obama. Only crazed nutters think that Romney would have won had Susan Rice got on TV and said "we were attacked by Al Qaeda". Only crazed nutters would welcome that as good news. You piece of shit.

This shit goes nowhere.

And you, my friend, are WAY more stupid than me. Not even close.

Better run that by Leon Panetta and General Ham.

They both testified that they knew right from the get go this was a planned terror attack.

then-now.jpg

Forum List

Back