House to vote on Consumption Tax and abolish the IRS

They're doing fine. Like most anywhere else in the country, poverty is an option, not an infliction handed to you by God or government. Plenty of good paying jobs around here that nobody is taking.

The Democrat violin line "What about the poor, the children, the elderly" doesn't work on me.
"Poverty is an option."

Wow.

"Poverty is an option."

Wow.

Yes it is. How is it not? Poverty is the definition of not having money or enough money. The solution to poverty is get more money. The way that's accomplished is get a job. If your job does not pay enough, learn a trade or career and earn more money. Nobody is stopping you.

If it can be proven to be a better and more equitable system, I would vote for it. I doubt that many career politicians would put so many IRS workers out of business, too bad.

It's not the IRS workers who would get on their asses about it. It would be all of the accountants and tax lawyers who would be thrown out of work. There's the ones who oppose simplifying the US tax codes now. If people can do their own taxes, how are these guys going to make money?

And let the show begin!.... marching bands... circus clowns... come one come all and watch the show!!

This has about as much chance as getting anywhere as a vote to cut their own salaries.
It might get 100 votes overall.

Yep. A huge NothingBurger...

FmOurjvWIAIG3Dx

It's not the IRS workers who would get on their asses about it. It would be all of the accountants and tax lawyers who would be thrown out of work. There's the ones who oppose simplifying the US tax codes now. If people can do their own taxes, how are these guys going to make money?

They'll find other things to do. You don't go to school and get certified to do one thing like taxes.

Yes it is. How is it not? Poverty is the definition of not having money or enough money. The solution to poverty is get more money. The way that's accomplished is get a job. If your job does not pay enough, learn a trade or career and earn more money. Nobody is stopping you.
"Poverty is an option."

That's just stupid enough to put on a bumper sticker.

And let the show begin!.... marching bands... circus clowns... come one come all and watch the show!!

This has about as much chance as getting anywhere as a vote to cut their own salaries.
It might get 100 votes overall.

Cutting the IRS, bad move; CBO: GOP’s IRS bill will add $114B to deficit

That was quick. Imagine fucking with the Dims and Rinos ability to launder billions and acquire opulent mansions.... and buy islands where they can fuck kids.

This is the first decent thing to come out of that puddle of piss and shit since the last century.
Raising the deficit is a good idea for you?

They're doing fine. Like most anywhere else in the country, poverty is an option, not an infliction handed to you by God or government. Plenty of good paying jobs around here that nobody is taking.

The Democrat violin line "What about the poor, the children, the elderly" doesn't work on me.

Every time you comment on the economy, you make a complete ass of yourself. Poverty is not and has never been "optional". Only an complete idiot would think like you.

If you were starting out today, you'd be dirt poor all of your life. You can't get a job today without a high school education, and you can't get a good paying job without a university education. What worked for you when you were young, doesn't exist today.

That was quick. Imagine fucking with the Dims and Rinos ability to launder billions and acquire opulent mansions.... and buy islands where they can fuck kids.

This is the first decent thing to come out of that puddle of piss and shit since the last century.

Given that very few people are laundering billions, buying islands or fucking children, why don't you try returning to the real world and deal with the stuff that is really going on.

How is a 23% tax on groceries and medicine progress?
I’ve heard it would be more like 17%. There would be little need for an IRS at all, and everyone would be paying in to fund the government.

But I do agree that certain basic necessities should carry a lower rate. To make that up, we can reinstitute a luxury tax, such as houses over $1 million and cars over $60,000.

Forum List

Back