House vote today to launch an investigation into Insurrection Day

You talk a big game behind a little keyboard
7a5f6ee0f8da260371a7ba640eeef177.jpg
Ah yes. You can post that. But if I did?
You would call me a white supremist, privlaged silver spoon fed Jew.
That is why I refer to you as a racist....you racist

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
LOL. Insurrection day.

A bunch of people trespassed out of anger and it is an insurrection day.

You are pathetic.
Oh? I thought they were just tourists?
Never said that. They were violent rioters. Dont put words into my mouth. Thty were no different than the rioters during the summer of love. The only difference? …..people on capitol hill had armed protection. Business owners in the summer of love did not.

So investigate the “summer of love” already. We know what you are doing with the false equivalency - Gumming up the works.
how many businesses and lives were lost during the summer of love?

How many lives and businesses were lost on January 6th?

Enough said there.
Utterly irrelevant comparison which exposes the flaw of your thinking.

Insurrection Day didn't attempt to destroy businesses, it attempted to destroy the Constitution and this country.

That's the difference between Insurrection Day and the summer riots you're incapable of comprehending.
And that is where you were wrong. Insurrection day was defined by political opposition as insurrection day. It was an angry mob riot. Nothing more. It was despicable, uncalled-for and not in the best interest of anyone.
No different than a bunch of angry rioters declaring statehood for an area in n=the northwest.

Stop being a sheep. Open you eyes. You are being played by politicians
It was an organized event, called for by trump, to VIOLENTLY prevent congress from certifying the EV.
Ah...so the facts of his speech that day are irrelevant. You opted to believe the CNN version.
That makes you useless in this debate.
Saying "peacefully have your voices heard at capitol hill" is not inciting a riot.

Alas...but in your eyes, if said by a republican, it is inciting a riot.

Go away. You are a childish debater.
Who knows why you chopped his quote other than to distort what he actually said. You made it sound like he told them to be peaceful. That's a lie. That you have to lie to defend him costs you the debate.

What he actually said was...

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

That's not him telling them to march peacefully; that's him saying he predicts they will.

And he also said...

Trump: "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

... to which some in the crowd responded with...

Mob: "Invade the Capitol building!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol!" "Take the Capitol right now!" "Take the Capitol!"

... seems they got the message you're denying he sent ...

LOL....

So you determined his words were said by him hoping people would look deeper into those words and decide what hey meant.

Now THAT is pathetic and your intelligence is quite obvious.

Its like the auto mechanic saying all you need is an oil filter but thinking he hoped you would be scared and ask for an entire engine switch out,

your post, in my eyes makes you look like an ass......you are no longer worthy pf my time.

CYA.

Ciao. Again, your vacuous denials are squashed by their response as they got the message you deny was given.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
Bipartisan? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

Dumbfuck... what do you call a commission comprised with an equal number of Republicans and Democrats, if not "bipartisan?"

:cuckoo:

Great...lets waste more taxpayer dollars. Like we didn't waste enough money with the Mueller report and the Ukraine impeachment. Amazing. And when the Republicans take control of the House in 2022 they will waste money investigating the Bidens. It will never end now.
Do you support the waste of taxpayers' money with that funny lil' audit in AZ?
Spot on.
thumbsup.gif

Great...lets waste more taxpayer dollars. Like we didn't waste enough money with the Mueller report and the Ukraine impeachment. Amazing. And when the Republicans take control of the House in 2022 they will waste money investigating the Bidens. It will never end now.
Do you support the waste of taxpayers' money with that funny lil' audit in AZ?
If there is a reasonable cause to have it and to ensure we have more transparency in future elections, yes. If it’s just a facade then,
No.
There should be as many deep investigations as to the Jan 6th insurrection as there was Benghazi.
I disagree. There are 1000s of hours of video footage. For Benghazi it was much more of an unknown.
And how many investigations were needed?

The capital police were essentially tourist directors. Trained to spot suspected terrorism with people leaving packages and backpacks. That's why the dipshit woman got herself shot coming through a window.

The question going forward is how much of the "nice guy cops" we can keep while still having a group with body armor, chem masks, semi auto weapons and crowd dispursement equipment, and being capable of taking down a mob of a few thousands, and where a larger militarized response can come from, with personnel carriers and water cannon, as well as chain guns ... just in case.
There was no reason whatsoever to shoot an unarmed 100 lb. woman. Period.
Yeah, the police should have just let her and the rest of that mob get at members of Congress.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Dumbfuck... what do you call a commission comprised with an equal number of Republicans and Democrats, if not "bipartisan?"

Democrats with corrupt friends is what I call it. What you think has never, and will never, mean a thing to me.

The capital police were essentially tourist directors. Trained to spot suspected terrorism with people leaving packages and backpacks. That's why the dipshit woman got herself shot coming through a window.

The question going forward is how much of the "nice guy cops" we can keep while still having a group with body armor, chem masks, semi auto weapons and crowd dispursement equipment, and being capable of taking down a mob of a few thousands, and where a larger militarized response can come from, with personnel carriers and water cannon, as well as chain guns ... just in case.
Yeah, the police should have just let her and the rest of that mob get at members of Congress.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Those cops were actually trained to spot suspicious packages, and the woman was herself a suspicious package. LOL Nice shot btw.

LOL

Democrats with corrupt friends is what I call it. What you think has never, and will never, mean a thing to me.
LOL

A pity you don't understand English.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Those cops were actually trained to spot suspicious packages, and the woman was herself a suspicious package. LOL Nice shot btw.
Hell yeah. That cop is a hero who saved lives.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Chauvin was trained to restrain people the way he did Floyd. That did not help him. Babbitt was murdered to intimidate others. Period.

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Yupp!
Most charged with misdemeanors. NO ONE charged with sedition.

icon_rolleyes.gif
That cop is a murderer that needs to be bought up on charges and tried.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Well I dunno. But don't participate in breaking into federal property in a riot while wearing a backpack and then complain when a cop shoots you.

LOL

LOL

A pity you don't understand English.
It is a pity you hate this country.

LOL. Insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Yupp!
Most charged with misdemeanors. NO ONE charged with sedition.
we don't want to use that crime. It has a long history of politcal repression

There's no lack of felonies to charge the "ring leaders." Although just how "high" the conspriacy went ..... time will maybe tell

I hear that if you’re trying to shut down an investigation, it’s proof that you’re guilty of something.
I don't care about the investigation into a fake insurrection. They cannot possibly lie anymore than they already have.

Forum List

Back