House vote today to launch an investigation into Insurrection Day

So you are counting on political persecution like a good fascist. Maybe you will get an award like Rightwinger. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It's called law and order.
It is called a dual justice system where only political enemies are arrested and prosecuted. That is fascism. When Comey and the others face charges let me know.
There's a dual system. There's the reality based system where Trump's supporters clearly broke federal law. Then there's the fantasy based system where Trump supporters can't figure out why people aren't charged for their imaginary crimes.

So you are counting on political persecution like a good fascist. Maybe you will get an award like Rightwinger. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It is called a dual justice system where only political enemies are arrested and prosecuted. That is fascism. When Comey and the others face charges let me know.
There's a dual system. There's the reality based system where Trump's supporters clearly broke federal law. Then there's the fantasy based system where Trump supporters can't figure out why people aren't charged for their imaginary crimes.
They are charged with trespassing. Grow up. The insurrection that was not is a joke.

They are charged with trespassing. Grow up. The insurrection that was not is a joke.
At least 80 of them have been charged with assaulting police officers.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
LOL. Insurrection day.

A bunch of people trespassed out of anger and it is an insurrection day.

You are pathetic.
Oh? I thought they were just tourists?
Never said that. They were violent rioters. Dont put words into my mouth. Thty were no different than the rioters during the summer of love. The only difference? …..people on capitol hill had armed protection. Business owners in the summer of love did not.

So investigate the “summer of love” already. We know what you are doing with the false equivalency - Gumming up the works.
how many businesses and lives were lost during the summer of love?

How many lives and businesses were lost on January 6th?

Enough said there.

Still a false equivalency my friend. The worst assault on the seat of our democratic republic since the war of 1812 hardly compares to BLM in which 93% of the marches were peaceful.

And this during a constitutionally mandated process and stoked entirely by the freaking POTUS and his Big Lie.

Sorry, but no banana for you!
We were seconds away from the overthrow of our government, and this guy becoming President, right Buttercup?

View attachment 491167

Had these violent buttholes gotten to and killed Pelosi & Pence, we’d have been in a constitutional crisis.
And there is no doubt in my mind that WAS the plan.
No doubt whatsoever?

:laughing0301:

Well, if that was the plan (it wasn't), it was a shit plan. Nobody had any weapons.

If I had planned the assassination of certain politicians by a direct assault on the capitol, I would have armed everyone.

Prove it.

Prove it.
Go ahead and count yourself. Links provided to every single indictment.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
Shit. That's already been investigated since it happened. Why investigate it further. Hell you tried to impeach Trump over it.

You people are hilarious.
Who investigated it?
Well it was all over this board for weeks. The DOJ, the FBI as they made arrests. Who else needs to investigate it??

Great...lets waste more taxpayer dollars. Like we didn't waste enough money with the Mueller report and the Ukraine impeachment. Amazing. And when the Republicans take control of the House in 2022 they will waste money investigating the Bidens. It will never end now.
LOL, I bet you didn't whine about the cost of the dozen(?) or so investigations of Benghazi.

Hypocrisy is the grist that the far right RINO's thrive on.

Last edited:
Great...lets waste more taxpayer dollars. Like we didn't waste enough money with the Mueller report and the Ukraine impeachment. Amazing. And when the Republicans take control of the House in 2022 they will waste money investigating the Bidens. It will never end now.
Do you support the waste of taxpayers' money with that funny lil' audit in AZ?
If there is a reasonable cause to have it and to ensure we have more transparency in future elections, yes. If it’s just a facade then,
No.
There should be as many deep investigations as to the Jan 6th insurrection as there was Benghazi.
I disagree. There are 1000s of hours of video footage. For Benghazi it was much more of an unknown.
And how many investigations were needed?
No idea. Nothing really came out of it. Just a waste of $$.

Shit. That's already been investigated since it happened. Why investigate it further. Hell you tried to impeach Trump over it.

You people are hilarious.
Who investigated it?
Well it was all over this board for weeks. The DOJ, the FBI as they made arrests. Who else needs to investigate it??

LOL, I bet you didn't whine about the cost of the dozen(?) or so investigations of Benghazi.

Hypocrisy is the grist that the far right RINO's thrive on.
Whine? I thought it was stupid too. Didn't go anywhere.

The capital police were essentially tourist directors. Trained to spot suspected terrorism with people leaving packages and backpacks. That's why the dipshit woman got herself shot coming through a window.

The question going forward is how much of the "nice guy cops" we can keep while still having a group with body armor, chem masks, semi auto weapons and crowd dispursement equipment, and being capable of taking down a mob of a few thousands, and where a larger militarized response can come from, with personnel carriers and water cannon, as well as chain guns ... just in case.
There was no reason whatsoever to shoot an unarmed 100 lb. woman. Period.
Yeah, the police should have just let her and the rest of that mob get at members of Congress.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Those cops were actually trained to spot suspicious packages, and the woman was herself a suspicious package. LOL Nice shot btw.
Hell yeah. That cop is a hero who saved lives.
That cop is a murderer that needs to be bought up on charges and tried.
He's not ... not happening ... nope.

Too bad.

LOL. Insurrection day.

A bunch of people trespassed out of anger and it is an insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Yupp!
Most charged with misdemeanors. NO ONE charged with sedition.
Still under investigation.

Bipartisan? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

Dumbfuck... what do you call a commission comprised with an equal number of Republicans and Democrats, if not "bipartisan?"

:cuckoo:
Democrats with corrupt friends is what I call it. What you think has never, and will never, mean a thing to me.
LOL

A pity you don't understand English.
It is a pity you hate this country.
LOLOL

I laugh at how you think your ignorance is a reflection on me.

The capital police were essentially tourist directors. Trained to spot suspected terrorism with people leaving packages and backpacks. That's why the dipshit woman got herself shot coming through a window.

The question going forward is how much of the "nice guy cops" we can keep while still having a group with body armor, chem masks, semi auto weapons and crowd dispursement equipment, and being capable of taking down a mob of a few thousands, and where a larger militarized response can come from, with personnel carriers and water cannon, as well as chain guns ... just in case.

Play stupid games - Win stupid prizes. Good riddance to Q-Bitch

We gave the bastards everything they wanted.and Scalise, Kevin and Donald himself are now whipping no votes.
I do not have high hopes. Kev is afraid to testify and R’s are afraid of the truth as we approach midterms.

Sure this bill can pass the House. The republicans can't do anything to stop it.

The senate is a very different situation. The republicans will filibuster this bill and kill it.

I will be totally shocked if this Jan 6th commission ever happens.

Play stupid games - Win stupid prizes. Good riddance to Q-Bitch
See how disgusting you are? No matter, everyone else does. :ahole-1:

Yeah, the police should have just let her and the rest of that mob get at members of Congress.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Nazi Pelousy said she woulda kicked their asses, so why are you shitting your Depends over this 100 lb woman, Cupcake?
LOL

Who knows why you think anyone is shitting over a dead traitor? :dunno:

We gave the bastards everything they wanted.and Scalise, Kevin and Donald himself are now whipping no votes.
I do not have high hopes. Kev is afraid to testify and R’s are afraid of the truth as we approach midterms.
It's very revealing the only ones against learning what happened that day are on the right.

Yes it is.

I would think that they would want this to happen so they can expose all the antifa and BLM people who caused all the violence.

That's who trump and his people claim are responsible for the violence and have claimed it since January 7th.

This is their perfect opportunity to be able to show the nation all the evidence they have that it wasn't trump people who were violent, they were the ones who didn't go into the capitol to hang mike pence and kill Nancy Pelosi, ransack the place even leaving feces all over the walls.

I want to see their evidence that all those who were involved with the violence were antifa and BLM.

Bipartisan? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

Dumbfuck... what do you call a commission comprised with an equal number of Republicans and Democrats, if not "bipartisan?"

:cuckoo:

ALSO no longer serving in congress. Otherwise let’s be honest - Kevin would have appointed Gohmert & Gosar :icon_rolleyes:

Democrats with corrupt friends is what I call it. What you think has never, and will never, mean a thing to me.
I hear that if you’re trying to shut down an investigation, it’s proof that you’re guilty of something.
The DOJ is already investigating it, Dummy.
Nope, they're looking at criminality.

Besides, there were 8 separate investigations into Benghazi spanning 4 years and 3 election cycles.

This isn't even round one yet.

Forum List

Back