House vote today to launch an investigation into Insurrection Day

So you are counting on political persecution like a good fascist. Maybe you will get an award like Rightwinger. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It's called law and order.
It is called a dual justice system where only political enemies are arrested and prosecuted. That is fascism. When Comey and the others face charges let me know.
There's a dual system. There's the reality based system where Trump's supporters clearly broke federal law. Then there's the fantasy based system where Trump supporters can't figure out why people aren't charged for their imaginary crimes.
They are charged with trespassing. Grow up. The insurrection that was not is a joke.
At least 80 of them have been charged with assaulting police officers.
Prove it.
Go ahead and count yourself. Links provided to every single indictment.
Thanks for the fascist update.
What's fascist about arresting and prosecuting violent criminals?

Democrats with corrupt friends is what I call it. What you think has never, and will never, mean a thing to me.
I hear that if you’re trying to shut down an investigation, it’s proof that you’re guilty of something.
The DOJ is already investigating it, Dummy.
Nope, they're looking at criminality.

Besides, there were 8 separate investigations into Benghazi spanning 4 years and 3 election cycles.

This isn't even round one.
The DoJ also investigated Benghazi too, for what it's worth.
It is worth nothing. No one was held accountable.
No American was held accountable.

We gave the bastards everything they wanted.and Scalise, Kevin and Donald himself are now whipping no votes.
I do not have high hopes. Kev is afraid to testify and R’s are afraid of the truth as we approach midterms.
It's very revealing the only ones against learning what happened that day are on the right.

Yes it is.

I would think that they would want this to happen so they can expose all the antifa and BLM people who caused all the violence.

That's who trump and his people claim are responsible for the violence and have claimed it since January 7th.

This is their perfect opportunity to be able to show the nation all the evidence they have that it wasn't trump people who were violent, they were the ones who didn't go into the capitol to hang mike pence and kill Nancy Pelosi, ransack the place even leaving feces all over the walls.

I want to see their evidence that all those who were involved with the violence were antifa and BLM.
So youre saying that BLM/antifa didnt want Pence to confirm Biden's electoral win, because BLM/antifa wanted four more years of Trump.

Fantastic.

No I'm not.

I'm saying that ever since January 7th, trump and his followers have either been saying there was no violence and it was nothing more than a regular tourist trip to saying the ones who were violent were BLM and antifa.

I'm saying this is their perfect opportunity to present their honest evidence to back up their very lame claims.

Yet they are against being able to have that perfect opportunity.

Why?

Because they know they have been lying all along. They know that antifa and BLM didn't have anything to do with the January 6th attack on our capitol but they sure do want to be able to keep repeating the lie that it was antifa and BLM.

So you are counting on political persecution like a good fascist. Maybe you will get an award like Rightwinger. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It is called a dual justice system where only political enemies are arrested and prosecuted. That is fascism. When Comey and the others face charges let me know.
There's a dual system. There's the reality based system where Trump's supporters clearly broke federal law. Then there's the fantasy based system where Trump supporters can't figure out why people aren't charged for their imaginary crimes.
They are charged with trespassing. Grow up. The insurrection that was not is a joke.
Prove it.
Trespassing is not violence. it is presence. This is a side show for the mentally impaired. Enjoy yourself.

The capital police were essentially tourist directors. Trained to spot suspected terrorism with people leaving packages and backpacks. That's why the dipshit woman got herself shot coming through a window.

The question going forward is how much of the "nice guy cops" we can keep while still having a group with body armor, chem masks, semi auto weapons and crowd dispursement equipment, and being capable of taking down a mob of a few thousands, and where a larger militarized response can come from, with personnel carriers and water cannon, as well as chain guns ... just in case.
There was no reason whatsoever to shoot an unarmed 100 lb. woman. Period.

Play stupid games - Win stupid prizes. Good riddance to Q-Bitch
See how disgusting you are? No matter, everyone else does. :ahole-1:

I’m due for target practice - You crawl through a busted out window directly into Senate chamber and let’s see what happens! :asshole:
If I am unarmed you would murder me. I have no problem believing you would do that. You look more depraved by the minute.:ahole-1:

I’d sleep just fine after busting your chops with a 9mm hollow ;)
Where is the other troll that says Trump people are inherently violent? :mm:

Your kids are all out searching for their spines.

The capital police were essentially tourist directors. Trained to spot suspected terrorism with people leaving packages and backpacks. That's why the dipshit woman got herself shot coming through a window.

The question going forward is how much of the "nice guy cops" we can keep while still having a group with body armor, chem masks, semi auto weapons and crowd dispursement equipment, and being capable of taking down a mob of a few thousands, and where a larger militarized response can come from, with personnel carriers and water cannon, as well as chain guns ... just in case.

I’m due for target practice - You crawl through a busted out window directly into Senate chamber and let’s see what happens! :asshole:
If I am unarmed you would murder me. I have no problem believing you would do that. You look more depraved by the minute.:ahole-1:

I’d sleep just fine after busting your chops with a 9mm hollow ;)
Where is the other troll that says Trump people are inherently violent? :mm:

Your kids are all out searching for their spines.
More and more are finding them. That has to thrill you.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
LOL. Insurrection day.

A bunch of people trespassed out of anger and it is an insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Yupp!
Most charged with misdemeanors. NO ONE charged with sedition.
we don't want to use that crime. It has a long history of politcal repression

There's no lack of felonies to charge the "ring leaders." Although just how "high" the conspriacy went ..... time will maybe tell

You and I both know that a House investigation is nothing but a partisan political stunt that the Dimm's will drag out to try to affect the mid-term elections!
They're desperate!

We gave the bastards everything they wanted.and Scalise, Kevin and Donald himself are now whipping no votes.
I do not have high hopes. Kev is afraid to testify and R’s are afraid of the truth as we approach midterms.

Sure this bill can pass the House. The republicans can't do anything to stop it.

The senate is a very different situation. The republicans will filibuster this bill and kill it.

I will be totally shocked if this Jan 6th commission ever happens.
No worries. Pelosi wanted this to be a Congressional commission akin to the 9/11 Commission.

If Republicans don't want to participate, she can do it in the House the way Boehner did it with Benghazi.

What's disgusting? Benedict Babbitt died a traitor.

Democrats with corrupt friends is what I call it. What you think has never, and will never, mean a thing to me.
I hear that if you’re trying to shut down an investigation, it’s proof that you’re guilty of something.

Besides, there were 8 separate investigations into Benghazi spanning 4 years and 3 election cycles.

Because no Americans broke any laws.

No American was held accountable.
Americans didn't attack the Embassy. They did attack the Capitol though.

What's disgusting? Benedict Babbitt died a traitor.

They will forever paint Benedict Babster as some sort of “patriot” Sad

The DC Capitol Police have issued the following statement, condemning the Trumpster cowards and liars for not having any balls whatsoever, and for being, well, Trumpster cowards and liars.

E1xzFeFWYAAOaqs

The same D.C. police that still hold Capitol protestors charged with misdemeanors in solitary confinement?

I color you a true fascist!!

Prove it.
Trespassing is not violence. it is presence. This is a side show for the mentally impaired. Enjoy yourself.
This is peaceful, right...?

The DC Capitol Police have issued the following statement, condemning the Trumpster cowards and liars for not having any balls whatsoever, and for being, well, Trumpster cowards and liars.

E1xzFeFWYAAOaqs

The same D.C. police that still hold Capitol protestors charged with misdemeanors in solitary confinement?

I color you a true fascist!!
Wait, I thought I was a commie.

I MUST BE A COMMIE FASCIST

Trumpsters. What children.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
LOL. Insurrection day.

A bunch of people trespassed out of anger and it is an insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Yupp!
Most charged with misdemeanors. NO ONE charged with sedition.
we don't want to use that crime. It has a long history of politcal repression

There's no lack of felonies to charge the "ring leaders." Although just how "high" the conspriacy went ..... time will maybe tell

You and I both know that a House investigation is nothing but a partisan political stunt that the Dimm's will drag out to try to affect the mid-term elections!
They're desperate!
That's why the House tried negotiating a deal with Republicans to get them on board. Seems Republicans don't want to know what really happened that day because it was Republicans and other assorted conservatives who launched the melee on the Capitol.

So now the House will have to do it without the Senate.

Forum List

Back