House vote today to launch an investigation into Insurrection Day

1621459138011.png

‘INCONCEIVABLE’: CAP. POLICE CALL OUT MCCONNELL-MCCARTHY

The capital police were essentially tourist directors. Trained to spot suspected terrorism with people leaving packages and backpacks. That's why the dipshit woman got herself shot coming through a window.

The question going forward is how much of the "nice guy cops" we can keep while still having a group with body armor, chem masks, semi auto weapons and crowd dispursement equipment, and being capable of taking down a mob of a few thousands, and where a larger militarized response can come from, with personnel carriers and water cannon, as well as chain guns ... just in case.
There was no reason whatsoever to shoot an unarmed 100 lb. woman. Period.

Play stupid games - Win stupid prizes. Good riddance to Q-Bitch
See how disgusting you are? No matter, everyone else does. :ahole-1:
What's disgusting? Benedict Babbitt died a traitor.

They will forever paint Benedict Babster as some sort of “patriot” Sad
No worries. After they trashed a real patriot like John McCain, America sees where their alliances are.

And it's not with America.

The DC Capitol Police have issued the following statement, condemning the Trumpster cowards and liars for not having any balls whatsoever, and for being, well, Trumpster cowards and liars.

E1xzFeFWYAAOaqs

The same D.C. police that still hold Capitol protestors charged with misdemeanors in solitary confinement?

I color you a true fascist!!
Wait, I thought I was a commie.

I MUST BE A COMMIE FASCIST

Trumpsters. What children.

You are some kind of puke anti-American crossover! You, yourself, doesn't even know as you're always confused.
Go make sure that Joe's sippy cup has enough apple juice in it, please.

The capital police were essentially tourist directors. Trained to spot suspected terrorism with people leaving packages and backpacks. That's why the dipshit woman got herself shot coming through a window.

The question going forward is how much of the "nice guy cops" we can keep while still having a group with body armor, chem masks, semi auto weapons and crowd dispursement equipment, and being capable of taking down a mob of a few thousands, and where a larger militarized response can come from, with personnel carriers and water cannon, as well as chain guns ... just in case.

No worries. After they trashed a real patriot like John McCain, America sees where their alliances are.

The Admiral's son McShitstain who crashed 5 jets?
Surely, you jest.

The DC Capitol Police have issued the following statement, condemning the Trumpster cowards and liars for not having any balls whatsoever, and for being, well, Trumpster cowards and liars.

E1xzFeFWYAAOaqs

The same D.C. police that still hold Capitol protestors charged with misdemeanors in solitary confinement?

You are some kind of puke anti-American crossover! You, yourself, doesn't even know as you're always confused.
And another typical Trump-level comment.

Surely, you jest.

To each their own eh loon?

1621460304089.jpeg

E1xzFeFWYAAOaqs

And another typical Trump-level comment.

Actually, I'm waiting for Desantis to announce. I have a separate money account to send him when he does!

So you are counting on political persecution like a good fascist. Maybe you will get an award like Rightwinger. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It's called law and order.
It is called a dual justice system where only political enemies are arrested and prosecuted. That is fascism. When Comey and the others face charges let me know.
There's a dual system. There's the reality based system where Trump's supporters clearly broke federal law. Then there's the fantasy based system where Trump supporters can't figure out why people aren't charged for their imaginary crimes.
They are charged with trespassing. Grow up. The insurrection that was not is a joke.
At least 80 of them have been charged with assaulting police officers.
Prove it.
Go ahead and count yourself. Links provided to every single indictment.
Thanks for the fascist update.
What's fascist about arresting and prosecuting violent criminals?
Trespassing is not violence. it is presence. This is a side show for the mentally impaired. Enjoy yourself.
This is peaceful, right...?

As opposed to city of fire? It's peaceful.

The DOJ is already investigating it, Dummy.
We need a transparent process with hearings.

You guys want transparency, don’t you?
Tell Dominion, not us.
Dominion's been audited already and passed with flying colors.
Then what will another audit hurt?
Another audit would be fine. The current fraudit is a crazy time sham.
Prove it. You have no evidence.

Great...lets waste more taxpayer dollars. Like we didn't waste enough money with the Mueller report and the Ukraine impeachment. Amazing. And when the Republicans take control of the House in 2022 they will waste money investigating the Bidens. It will never end now.
Why shouldn't we learn exactly what happened that day and how? Part of this investigation is to learn from mistakes made in order to establish appropriate changes necessary to Capitol police procedures.

Why shouldnt we investigate election fraud that we know happened?

Surely, you jest.

Gave you & Moscow Mitch a sad huh? :lol:

1621466581071.png

Forum List

Back