House vote today to launch an investigation into Insurrection Day

Democrats with corrupt friends is what I call it. What you think has never, and will never, mean a thing to me.
I hear that if you’re trying to shut down an investigation, it’s proof that you’re guilty of something.
The DOJ is already investigating it, Dummy.
Nope, they're looking at criminality.

Besides, there were 8 separate investigations into Benghazi spanning 4 years and 3 election cycles.

This isn't even round one.
The DoJ also investigated Benghazi too, for what it's worth.

Democrats with corrupt friends is what I call it. What you think has never, and will never, mean a thing to me.
I hear that if you’re trying to shut down an investigation, it’s proof that you’re guilty of something.

Besides, there were 8 separate investigations into Benghazi spanning 4 years and 3 election cycles.

It is worth nothing. No one was held accountable.

I don't care about the investigation into a fake insurrection. They cannot possibly lie anymore than they already have.
No. You want an investigation into a fake voter fraud.
Voter fraud is not fake. It happened and it will be proven.
image.jpg

I don't care about the investigation into a fake insurrection. They cannot possibly lie anymore than they already have.
We will probably be able to catch a few more Trump supporters who voted on behalf of their dead family members.

We will also probably be able to catch a few more Trump supporters who stormed the capitol on Jan 6th.

I love investigations.
So you are counting on political persecution like a good fascist. Maybe you will get an award like Rightwinger. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Who doesn't want criminals prosecuted?

So you are counting on political persecution like a good fascist. Maybe you will get an award like Rightwinger. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It's called law and order.
It is called a dual justice system where only political enemies are arrested and prosecuted. That is fascism. When Comey and the others face charges let me know.
There's a dual system. There's the reality based system where Trump's supporters clearly broke federal law. Then there's the fantasy based system where Trump supporters can't figure out why people aren't charged for their imaginary crimes.
They are charged with trespassing. Grow up. The insurrection that was not is a joke.
At least 80 of them have been charged with assaulting police officers.
Prove it.
Go ahead and count yourself. Links provided to every single indictment.
Thanks for the fascist update.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
LOL. Insurrection day.

A bunch of people trespassed out of anger and it is an insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Yupp!
Most charged with misdemeanors. NO ONE charged with sedition.
we don't want to use that crime. It has a long history of politcal repression

There's no lack of felonies to charge the "ring leaders." Although just how "high" the conspriacy went ..... time will maybe tell

Anything about spying on a president-elect? That is sedition.
Any reason to take you seriously ends with your dominion bs.
LOL

Really? It took you that long??

We will probably be able to catch a few more Trump supporters who voted on behalf of their dead family members.

We will also probably be able to catch a few more Trump supporters who stormed the capitol on Jan 6th.

I love investigations.
Who doesn't want criminals prosecuted?
The Feds who let the BLM and Anti-Fa go in Seattle and Portland. Not to mention mayors of Democratic shitholes and their progressive DAs.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
I really don't see the positive in this. The 25% who still live and breath for Trump, will continue to do so. The only thing that really is unknown is how deeply Trump was in with the Proud Boys and whoever actually led the assault on the Capital Police, and what Police if any were in on it. That's really a DOJ type investigation.
There are unknowns, not limited to... who's responsible for insufficient security? What can be done to improve that? Which police willingly let them in and why? Why did it take hours to get the national guard deployed? What changes need to be made to prevent future attacks? Who else was behind the attack? Can they install secure barriers that can keep insurgents out?
There's a question about whether the Cap Police were coopted. Trump changed something. No one ever thought a US president would attempt force to stop an election. That's a game changer. But I'm not sure if a hearing is necessary. I'd think we need legislation taking policing of DC out to the Exec Branch, and allowing for calling out the Natl Guard by either the Speaker of the House or the Sen Maj Leader.

To me when I saw how long it took for the DC police to get help and all the injuries, it was more reason to make DC a state.

If DC was a state they would have had their own state national guard with the governor legally able to call for their help when it's needed. No president or federal politician being able to prevent or slow down the help from happening.

The mayor of DC doesn't have the authority to call the national guard for the city. The president does and we all know he didn't do it at all.

Even when mccarthy called him to beg him for help he didn't give the help saying the people attacking the capitol were more concerned about the election than mccarthy.

mike pence did placed the call so after a couple hours the DC cops finally got some help.

The capital police were essentially tourist directors. Trained to spot suspected terrorism with people leaving packages and backpacks. That's why the dipshit woman got herself shot coming through a window.

The question going forward is how much of the "nice guy cops" we can keep while still having a group with body armor, chem masks, semi auto weapons and crowd dispursement equipment, and being capable of taking down a mob of a few thousands, and where a larger militarized response can come from, with personnel carriers and water cannon, as well as chain guns ... just in case.
There was no reason whatsoever to shoot an unarmed 100 lb. woman. Period.

Play stupid games - Win stupid prizes. Good riddance to Q-Bitch
See how disgusting you are? No matter, everyone else does. :ahole-1:

I’m due for target practice - You crawl through a busted out window directly into Senate chamber and let’s see what happens! :asshole:

We gave the bastards everything they wanted.and Scalise, Kevin and Donald himself are now whipping no votes.
I do not have high hopes. Kev is afraid to testify and R’s are afraid of the truth as we approach midterms.
It's very revealing the only ones against learning what happened that day are on the right.

Yes it is.

I would think that they would want this to happen so they can expose all the antifa and BLM people who caused all the violence.

That's who trump and his people claim are responsible for the violence and have claimed it since January 7th.

This is their perfect opportunity to be able to show the nation all the evidence they have that it wasn't trump people who were violent, they were the ones who didn't go into the capitol to hang mike pence and kill Nancy Pelosi, ransack the place even leaving feces all over the walls.

I want to see their evidence that all those who were involved with the violence were antifa and BLM.
So youre saying that BLM/antifa didnt want Pence to confirm Biden's electoral win, because BLM/antifa wanted four more years of Trump.

Fantastic.

I really don't see the positive in this. The 25% who still live and breath for Trump, will continue to do so. The only thing that really is unknown is how deeply Trump was in with the Proud Boys and whoever actually led the assault on the Capital Police, and what Police if any were in on it. That's really a DOJ type investigation.
There are unknowns, not limited to... who's responsible for insufficient security? What can be done to improve that? Which police willingly let them in and why? Why did it take hours to get the national guard deployed? What changes need to be made to prevent future attacks? Who else was behind the attack? Can they install secure barriers that can keep insurgents out?
There's a question about whether the Cap Police were coopted. Trump changed something. No one ever thought a US president would attempt force to stop an election. That's a game changer. But I'm not sure if a hearing is necessary. I'd think we need legislation taking policing of DC out to the Exec Branch, and allowing for calling out the Natl Guard by either the Speaker of the House or the Sen Maj Leader.

To me when I saw how long it took for the DC police to get help and all the injuries, it was more reason to make DC a state.

If DC was a state they would have had their own state national guard with the governor legally able to call for their help when it's needed. No president or federal politician being able to prevent or slow down the help from happening.

The mayor of DC doesn't have the authority to call the national guard for the city. The president does and we all know he didn't do it at all.

Even when mccarthy called him to beg him for help he didn't give the help saying the people attacking the capitol were more concerned about the election than mccarthy.

mike pence did placed the call so after a couple hours the DC cops finally got some help.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It is called a dual justice system where only political enemies are arrested and prosecuted. That is fascism. When Comey and the others face charges let me know.
There's a dual system. There's the reality based system where Trump's supporters clearly broke federal law. Then there's the fantasy based system where Trump supporters can't figure out why people aren't charged for their imaginary crimes.
They are charged with trespassing. Grow up. The insurrection that was not is a joke.
Prove it.

Who would need a fascist update? You give us several each day! :lol:

The capital police were essentially tourist directors. Trained to spot suspected terrorism with people leaving packages and backpacks. That's why the dipshit woman got herself shot coming through a window.

The question going forward is how much of the "nice guy cops" we can keep while still having a group with body armor, chem masks, semi auto weapons and crowd dispursement equipment, and being capable of taking down a mob of a few thousands, and where a larger militarized response can come from, with personnel carriers and water cannon, as well as chain guns ... just in case.

I’m due for target practice - You crawl through a busted out window directly into Senate chamber and let’s see what happens! :asshole:
If I am unarmed you would murder me. I have no problem believing you would do that. You look more depraved by the minute.:ahole-1:

Prove it.

Who would need a fascist update? You give us several each day! :lol:
I am censoring no one. I am not having political enemies arrested or raided. That is your side you stupid bag of shit.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If I am unarmed you would murder me. I have no problem believing you would do that. You look more depraved by the minute.:ahole-1:

I’d sleep just fine after busting your chops with a 9mm hollow ;)

It is worth nothing. No one was held accountable.

I’d sleep just fine after busting your chops with a 9mm hollow ;)
Where is the other troll that says Trump people are inherently violent? :mm:

I am censoring no one. I am not having political enemies arrested or raided. That is your side you stupid bag of shit.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump's DoJ literally tried to go after a twitter account that was being mean to Devin Nunes.

Forum List

Back