House votes to block Syrian refugees

And let's use a little common sense here, Kiddies...if Obama's guy at the FBI is saying there is a problem...THEN THERE IS A PROBLEM!
Of course there's a problem, but that's no excuse to panic.
seems you are panicking.
I am? Not even remotely. Seen it all before.
so why do you care if we detain them and vet them? What is it you're afraid of?
I not afraid of anything, period. I'm pissed off that Americans in name only are typing to pull their usual xenophobic shit. It's shameful.
Says the jew hater.

And let's use a little common sense here, Kiddies...if Obama's guy at the FBI is saying there is a problem...THEN THERE IS A PROBLEM!
seems you are panicking.
I not afraid of anything, period. I'm pissed off that Americans in name only are typing to pull their usual xenophobic shit. It's shameful.
Panic right there friend. hahahahhahaahaha, I stand as one who is not irresponsible to my fellow american.

So why are you panicking? Relax man.
I am not panicked in any way, shape, or form. I don't panic.
sure you do, you're showing us your panic in every post. Desperate in fact.

seems you are panicking.
Panic right there friend. hahahahhahaahaha, I stand as one who is not irresponsible to my fellow american.
You are not an American, I am, and I'm pissed at the unAmericans making us look like frightened schoolgirls, yet again.

So why are you panicking? Relax man.
I am not panicked in any way, shape, or form. I don't panic.
sure you do, you're showing us your panic in every post. Desperate in fact.
Nope, but continue to lie to yourself, you're good at that.

seems you are panicking.
Says the jew hater.
I hate Zionists, not Jews, like these Jews... Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

seems you are panicking.
Says the jew hater.
I hate Zionists, not Jews, like these Jews... Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism
Dressing up your antisemitism isnt going to work.

Says the jew hater.
Dressing up your antisemitism isnt going to work.
Are those Jews anti-Semites? Nope, and neither am I.

If there is a problem...then why is asking for a little time to address that problem "panic"?

You want to see panic? Have an attack like Paris happen here in the US. You better be damned sure you're doing a good job vetting these refugees, Paint because it's quite obvious that ISIS would LOVE to do just that. You want to know why a lot of Democrats are voting for a time out until we get a handle on this? Because they grasp that there is a very real danger here and if something were to happen and they didn't vote for caution then their political careers would be OVER!
ISIS is already here. You are worried about the new blood when the old blood are the ones with the plans to blow the shit out of things. You don't need time, you need to think straight.

ISIS may very well already be here. So does allowing more of them to enter the country make things better or worse? One of the reasons that France is so Fubared at the moment is that they have allowed huge numbers of Muslims into their country including Muslim extremists.

Use your head, Paint...if the Director of the FBI...an Obama appointee...comes out publicly to state that he's not confident that the FBI is going to be successful in vetting Syrian refugees...something that his boss obviously didn't want to hear...don't you think it's a serious problem? If it wasn't then he doesn't make that statement! He made it because he's covering his ass and he's covering his ass because he's worried something is going to happen!

If there is a problem...then why is asking for a little time to address that problem "panic"?

You want to see panic? Have an attack like Paris happen here in the US. You better be damned sure you're doing a good job vetting these refugees, Paint because it's quite obvious that ISIS would LOVE to do just that. You want to know why a lot of Democrats are voting for a time out until we get a handle on this? Because they grasp that there is a very real danger here and if something were to happen and they didn't vote for caution then their political careers would be OVER!
ISIS is already here. You are worried about the new blood when the old blood are the ones with the plans to blow the shit out of things. You don't need time, you need to think straight.

ISIS may very well already be here. So does allowing more of them to enter the country make things better or worse? One of the reasons that France is so Fubared at the moment is that they have allowed huge numbers of Muslims into their country including Muslim extremists.

Use your head, Paint...if the Director of the FBI...an Obama appointee...comes out publicly to state that he's not confident that the FBI is going to be successful in vetting Syrian refugees...something that his boss obviously didn't want to hear...don't you think it's a serious problem? If it wasn't then he doesn't make that statement! He made it because he's covering his ass and he's covering his ass because he's worried something is going to happen!
We know something is going to happen, and ISIS is already here. You need to plan, not panic. ISIS is an idea, not a person.

A lot of us /are/ trying to use our heads, and we're called racists for it. Sorry, the whole thing is 100% coming off as the PC police going off the deep end - that "looking like we're friendly" is vastly more important than the safety of American lives. Likely why so many Dem's defected and voted for the House bill.

Doing the right thing isn't "screwing the American people".

We did the wrong thing in the 1930's andn 40's.

Lets hope we don't repeat the mistake.
See that is the problem. You define what is the 'right thing' via your ideological premise then justify everything else as good for us because it corresponds to your ideology.

But your ideology is bullshit if it requires us to have open borders while we are fight an asymetrical war with several global terrorist organizations, dude.

Who said anything about open borders?
Plenty of people and you would know that if you would sober up and pay attention, dude.
Coyote is just high on life. She gets off on putting innocent people who have done nothing wrong, at risk of torture, death, dismemberment. She's absolutely giddy over abortion, too. Anything that accommodates those who victimize women and children.. She's all over it

:lmao:

A lot of us /are/ trying to use our heads, and we're called racists for it. Sorry, the whole thing is 100% coming off as the PC police going off the deep end - that "looking like we're friendly" is vastly more important than the safety of American lives. Likely why so many Dem's defected and voted for the House bill.
"America stands for importing people who despise Americans!!!"

Doing the right thing isn't "screwing the American people".

We did the wrong thing in the 1930's andn 40's.

Lets hope we don't repeat the mistake.
See that is the problem. You define what is the 'right thing' via your ideological premise then justify everything else as good for us because it corresponds to your ideology.

But your ideology is bullshit if it requires us to have open borders while we are fight an asymetrical war with several global terrorist organizations, dude.

Who said anything about open borders?
Plenty of people and you would know that if you would sober up and pay attention, dude.

I've seen very few people calling for "open borders" - varying levels of immigration, overhauling immigration, offering amnesty - but open borders? Feel free to show me examples of anyone other than a fringe few calling for open borders. The only place I've seen that is rightwing talking points.

the boarders are open. No need to call for anything. What is what is. Build the friken fence and secure the damn boarder.

How do you know these refugees despise Americans?

Last I heard America was part of the West.

Last I heard America was part of the West.

Nice non answer.

Again - which refugees despise Americans?

Is it this one?
Syrian Refugees Grateful For New Opportunity In Chicago

Forum List

Back