House's Defund PP to get Senate vote

The president has released the Dem senators to vote as they please.

He will veto, and there is no chance of an override.

And the PP veto will not hurt the Dem candidate in 2016 in the slightest.
We all know that's the only candidate you really care about

But it won't hurt the Rep candidate, either
:thup:

The president has released the Dem senators to vote as they please.

He will veto, and there is no chance of an override.

And the PP veto will not hurt the Dem candidate in 2016 in the slightest.
We all know that's the only candidate you really care about

But it won't hurt the Rep candidate, either
:thup:
It's unimportant legislation designed to influence the election, on which it will have no effect.

Now, if only they can convince President Obama
True

240 is a bit shy of the 290 needed for a 2/3rd majority

But Obama's a lame duck with a short life-span :thup:

Since Obama became lame duck...

Defended Obamacare
Recognized Cuba
Environmental pact with China
Same sex marriage
Iran nuclear deal

What exactly have Republicans gotten in that timeframe?

sinking-putz-uss-impostor-obama-politics-1339723178.jpg

Defunding planned parenthood, simply means not funding MEDICAL CARE for medicaid patients.....near ALL of Planned parenthood's government monies received is for the REIMBURSEMENT of medical procedures and visits by Medicaid patients and NOT A DIME, NOT A SINGLE DIME of this federal money is for reimbursement for abortions.

What a waste of time by Congress, to go out of their way to HURT PEOPLE, and prevent them from receiving medical care in the convenient locations for the many who use it....sad day indeed....
A corporation that big has a team of rock star accountants. Rainman couldn't tell you how dollars are or aren't spent
What's the purpose then?

Abortions are paid through donations,

stopping the gvt funding merely stops paying for the reimbursement for medical procedures and doctors approved through and by MEDICAID for medicaid patients.

STOPPING this medicaid reimbursement is TAKING MEDICAL TREATMENT away from these Medicaid patients, it DOES NOT STOP ONE SINGLE ABORTION, NOT A ONE.

Congress should NOT in any way, be allowed to do this to any one of these businesses and clinics that legally provides medical treatment to MEDICAID patients, for profit or nonprofit....

Abortions will continue thru donations.

But their medical care will cease.

That's stupid and foolish....and merely political posturing....that will hurt people.
Abortions will continue, regardless (I posted such a thread tonight "humans killing Humans")
But short of a full audit, which has also been balked at, we can't be sure.

Why are you protecting big corporation? :p
:lol:

it's not like they have a way to cheat though... I used to think PP was just given a bunch of money by our gvt ahead of time and they had to keep books showing none was used for abortions....which could be opened to fudging and audits needed....

but when i researched it and found out they get the majority if not all of federal money from REIMBURSEMENT of medical procedures and doctor's visits for MEDICAID recipients. It's simply being reimbursed like ALL OTHER medical clinics that provide the same medical care....

THERE IS NO REIMBURSEMENT for abortions, they can not be reimbursed for them, nor can any other clinics....and nor can Gyno's who perform abortions in their own doctor's office....but these Gynos can be reimbursed for medical services they perform, other than abortions from MEDICAID.....

it should be no different for planned parenthood.

ON PRINCIPLE it is WRONG what congress is meddling in and doing.

Defunding planned parenthood, simply means not funding MEDICAL CARE for medicaid patients.....near ALL of Planned parenthood's government monies received is for the REIMBURSEMENT of medical procedures and visits by Medicaid patients and NOT A DIME, NOT A SINGLE DIME of this federal money is for reimbursement for abortions.

What a waste of time by Congress, to go out of their way to HURT PEOPLE, and prevent them from receiving medical care in the convenient locations for the many who use it....sad day indeed....
A corporation that big has a team of rock star accountants. Rainman couldn't tell you how dollars are or aren't spent
What's the purpose then?

stopping the gvt funding merely stops paying for the reimbursement for medical procedures and doctors approved through and by MEDICAID for medicaid patients.

STOPPING this medicaid reimbursement is TAKING MEDICAL TREATMENT away from these Medicaid patients, it DOES NOT STOP ONE SINGLE ABORTION, NOT A ONE.

Congress should NOT in any way, be allowed to do this to any one of these businesses and clinics that legally provides medical treatment to MEDICAID patients, for profit or nonprofit....

That's stupid and foolish....and merely political posturing....that will hurt people.
Abortions will continue, regardless (I posted such a thread tonight "humans killing Humans")

it's not like they have a way to cheat though... I used to think PP was just given a bunch of money by our gvt ahead of time and they had to keep books showing none was used for abortions....which could be opened to fudging and audits needed....

but when i researched it and found out they get the majority if not all of federal money from REIMBURSEMENT of medical procedures and doctor's visits for MEDICAID recipients. It's simply being reimbursed like ALL OTHER medical clinics that provide the same medical care....

THERE IS NO REIMBURSEMENT for abortions, they can not be reimbursed for them, nor can any other clinics....and nor can Gyno's who perform abortions in their own doctor's office....but these Gynos can be reimbursed for medical services they perform, other than abortions from MEDICAID.....

Given the amount of Medicaid and Medicare fraud in this country, forgive me while I reach for the salt

What's the purpose then?

Given the amount of Medicaid and Medicare fraud in this country, forgive me while I reach for the salt
...The reason we are paying debt with more debt...

Forum List

Back