Houston Chronicle Endorses....wait for it....

Oh my stars and garters! The Chronicle, a veritable and venerable written testament to conservatism, endorses Mrs. Clinton!

These are unsettling times that require a steady hand: That's not Donald Trump.

Wow, the paper that endorsed Obama endorsed Hillary. Shocking I say, simply shocking

And Mr. Romney in 2012. The reason the Chronicle did not support Mr. McCain in 2008 was because his running mate was Donald Trump in a dress and heels.

You tell me. Do YOU associate with people that are that easily swayed? Has anyone, stranger or not, ever told you they were voting for someone based on a news paper endorsement?

When you're done lying in your response to me try to have a nice day!

If endorsements didn't matter, Mr. Murked, they wouldn't cost the politician so much money
If the New York Times endorsed Trump tomorrow would you care?

Now kindly fuck off idiot

Another sore loser who cannot support their claims. It is so lucky for you that this is an anonymous forum where your true identity cannot be linked to your stupidity.
Can not support my claim? What kind of asinine response is that?

So Mr. Murked, you not only cannot support your statement but you don't remember making it either.
I do not know any one who has ever voted based on an endorsement.

Just how the hell an I supposed to "support" that statement? It is a self supporting statement.

You're trying to be clever but you're making yourself look incredibly stupid.

Houston and conservative should never be uttered in the same sentence

And you think that because? Miss Less, Houston is Trump country. I live just 6 hours away in NOLA and know the town well. It is the heart and soul of the oil industry, and there is nothing liberal about the oil industry

Houston is controlled by democrats. Fact

I see Miss Less you're one of those people who states facts without stating the facts. You are about as useful as a steering wheel on a mule.
The mayor of Houston is a black man who is a Democrat. That is because the incorporated part of Houston that can vote is very small and mostly minority The surrounding suburban areas are different municipalities and mainly white Republican.

Incorporated Houston is the fourth largest incorporated city in the US. They are the fifth largest if you include the metro area.

Oh my stars and garters! The Chronicle, a veritable and venerable written testament to conservatism, endorses Mrs. Clinton!

Wow, the paper that endorsed Obama endorsed Hillary. Shocking I say, simply shocking

They also endorsed Abortion Barbie Wendy Davis....so yeah they are right wing......LOL Idiot trolls

Miss Less, I thought you had abandoned this thread as it was a waste of your precious time.

And you think that because? Miss Less, Houston is Trump country. I live just 6 hours away in NOLA and know the town well. It is the heart and soul of the oil industry, and there is nothing liberal about the oil industry

I see Miss Less you're one of those people who states facts without stating the facts. You are about as useful as a steering wheel on a mule.
The mayor of Houston is a black man who is a Democrat. That is because the incorporated part of Houston that can vote is very small and mostly minority The surrounding suburban areas are different municipalities and mainly white Republican.

Incorporated Houston is the fourth largest incorporated city in the US. They are the fifth largest if you include the metro area.

And predominantly Blacks, Hispanic, Jews and the largest community of gays outside of New York City.

And predominantly Blacks, Hispanic, Jews and the largest community of gays outside of New York City.

So very liberal. I can see why they would endorse a liberal.

And Mr. Romney in 2012. The reason the Chronicle did not support Mr. McCain in 2008 was because his running mate was Donald Trump in a dress and heels.

And that contradicts me how?

You tell me. Do YOU associate with people that are that easily swayed? Has anyone, stranger or not, ever told you they were voting for someone based on a news paper endorsement?

If endorsements didn't matter, Mr. Murked, they wouldn't cost the politician so much money

Another sore loser who cannot support their claims. It is so lucky for you that this is an anonymous forum where your true identity cannot be linked to your stupidity.

He's trolling you...

He? I will have you know that I am a she, Miss Less, with a French Acadian surname that is beyond your ability to pronounce.

He's trolling you...

He? I will have you know that I am a she, Miss Less, with a French Acadian surname that is beyond your ability to pronounce.

How was she supposed to know whether you are a man or a woman? As far as your name, it is unimportant as it is not your name of the board.

And that contradicts me how?

I am not contradicting you, Mr. Kaz, I am ensuring you have more of the facts about the Chronicle's presidential endorsements. The paper endorsed Geo W Bush in 2000 and 2004 and Jeb Bush in the 2015-2016 primaries before Mr. Trump won.

He's trolling you...

Is it Depoindencyhor?

You are confusing the city of Houston with a newspaper whose subscribers live predominantly in Harris County.

You are confusing the city of Houston with a newspaper whose subscribers live predominantly in Harris County.

Who gives a shit who they endorse, anyway? If the Washington Compost endorsed Trump, you've vote for him?

I'm not voting for Trump and if the Houston Chronicle endorsed him, it would make zero difference to me

I can't think of a single person in my entire life who decided who to vote for based on an endorsement. Are you that shallow?

Are you that stupid, Mr. Murked? It sounds like you don't know very many people.

You'd be the fucking idiot to even think it possible

I can't think of a single person in my entire life who decided who to vote for based on an endorsement. Are you that shallow?

Are you that stupid, Mr. Murked? It sounds like you don't know very many people.

You'd be the fucking idiot to even think it possible
Are you as stupid as the op? You missed the point ENTIRELY

I wouldn't say -the- most liberal, but it is way up there.

And so is the Chronicle.

Houston Chronicle Endorses....wait for it....

Houston is the most liberal city in Texas
no surprise here

Here
I will make a prediction
NY Times will endorse Hillary

Really now Mr. Depot.
Both Campaigns Stunned After Houston Chronicle Makes VERY Surprising Endorsement

Who the media has endorsed over the years has never been a factor of who I voted for. Has it ever changed your vote? Did you vote for Romney last election because the Chronicle endorsed him?

Forum List

Back