How about a CEASEFIRE in UKRAINE?

I don’t agree. But let’s say you’re right. Yiur position doesn’t really answer the question:

Why is the UN all about demanding a “truce” in the Israeli/Hamas fighting, but not demanding one in Putin’s war of aggression against Ukraine?
No UNSC member state has put forward a motion that could pass. America's terms demand the return of all the Ukraine's former lands, and that can never happen of course

The UN you mention is its members and the motion for peace talks was approved by all members except the US. Britain could only abstain.

We can conclude therefore, that if America wasn't present, both conflicts would end.

I'd be for a permanent cease fire (Korea style) right now in Ukraine along the border as it stands right now, so long as Ukraine is allowed in Nato and Nato troops are on Russia's border. I don't think Putin would like that, though.

Ps, and I'm for Russians out of Ukraine and illegal aliens out of the US ... assuming we can still have some guest workers to mow lawns and harvest veggies and slaughter livestock.

False.

It wasn’t a motion for “peace talks,” you absolutely dishonest hack.
When America vetoes it will always be a veto against peace or an humanitarian motion.

Britain only had the stomach to abstain.

I'd be for a permanent cease fire (Korea style) right now in Ukraine along the border as it stands right now, so long as Ukraine is allowed in Nato and Nato troops are on Russia's border. I don't think Putin would like that, though.
Putin has no say on the Ukraine becoming a part of Nato.

Nato itself is preventing that.

You may be interested in learning why Nato won't admit the Ukraine?

Putin has no say on the Ukraine becoming a part of Nato.

Nato itself is preventing that.
Well, Nato may be hesitating because of Russia.

But I think the OP is missing the fact that Ukraine and Gaza are two distinctly different situations. Ukraine is a PROXY war between Nato and Russia. If Russia can defeat Ukraine, then Nato and the US is weaker both in europe and the world. That is the ENTIRE point of Putin's territorial expansion that is not limited to Ukraine, but looks next to the Baltics.

Trump supports that. And for that reason I support anyone who can possibly beat Trump. (Go little nikki)

Whatever Gaza may be, it's not a proxy war. The Palestinians are pretty much on their own, and it's not going to work well for them.

Last edited:
When America vetoes it will always be a veto against peace or an humanitarian motion.

Britain only had the stomach to abstain.
Another Canuck Fuck lie.

The United States vetoed the proposed resolution because it demanded a “cease fire.” When a nation is at war against a ceaseless existential threat, demanding that it “cease fire” serves solely to allow the bad-acting aggressor to reinforce itself with arms and supplies.

Hurry back with more of your idiotic and completely unpersuasive bits of propaganda. You shithead.

Another Canuck Fuck lie.

The United States vetoed the proposed resolution because it demanded a “cease fire.” When a nation is at war against a ceaseless existential threat, demanding that it “cease fire” serves solely to allow the bad-acting aggressor to reinforce itself with arms and supplies.

Hurry back with more of your idiotic and completely unpersuasive bits of propaganda. You shithead.
America always stands for war and against a ceasefire., or any humanitarian efforts by the UN.

Something different with this war from America's 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2 is that America now stands alone.

America always stands for war and against a ceasefire., or any humanitarian efforts by the UN.

Something different with this war from America's 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2 is that America now stands alone.
Repeating your rancid and exposed dishonest propaganda isn’t persuasive, you stupid fuck.

Well, Nato may be hesitating because of Russia.

But I think the OP is missing the fact that Ukraine and Gaza are two distinctly different situations. Ukraine is a PROXY war between Nato and Russia. If Russia can defeat Ukraine, then Nato and the US is weaker both in europe and the world. That is the ENTIRE point of Putin's territorial expansion that is not limited to Ukraine, but looks next to the Baltics.

Trump supports that. And for that reason I support anyone who can possibly beat Trump. (Go little nikki)

Whatever Gaza may be, it's not a proxy war. The Palestinians are pretty much on their own, and it's not going to work well for them.
Each of your statements is a logical contradiction of the previous one:
1. NATO doesn't want a ceasefire because Russia might agree to one?
2. Russia wants a ceasefire in Ukraine so that it can attack the Baltics?
3. Trump wants Russia to invade the Baltics because...?
4. Ukraine is a proxy war because it is funded by the US, but Hamas is not funded by Iran?
5. You want Ukraine to join NATO because...?

Last edited:
The rest of the world attempted to get peace talks approved at the UNSC, but America vetoed the resolution alone.

Did the UN condemn hamas? No. Did they condemn russia? Yes. The big difference? The UN is an antisemitic outhouse.

But if there were a ceasefire in Ukraine, how would greedy corrupt Joe Biden and his family make money?

She looks like a dangerous person, huh?

1702410718888.png

Yeah, super-dangerous. I guess that's why dimocrap scum allies calling themselves 'Hamas' had to murder her.

Make no mistake, dimocraps ARE Hamas allies. From the SCUM occupying executive positions at dimocrap scum Colleges and Universities to the dimocrap scum working in government to dimocrap scum politicians..... They are Hamas allies.

I'll be for a cease-fire with Hamas as soon as every fucking one of them is dead.

The winners in this war are Putin and Valenskey and the losers are the Ukrainian people. Valebnskey lined his pockets with US aid and passed it on to Hunter Biden.
Ukraine is making progress, no small feat in the middle of a hot war. But it is still ranked the second most corrupt country in Europe, after Russia, according to Transparency International. Since the February 2022 Russian invasion, a host of characters — from arms dealers to suppliers of soldiers’ meals — has stood to reap big profits, creating vested interests in prolonging the conflict.

Corruption has been the elephant in the room since the invasion — an unpopular subject in Washington, since it risks undermining the American support that Ukraine desperately needs.

Ps, and I'm for Russians out of Ukraine and illegal aliens out of the US ... assuming we can still have some guest workers to mow lawns and harvest veggies and slaughter livestock.
Why should Ukraine be allowed into Nato exactly?

Forum List

Back