How About Some Good News?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
With all the other stuff going on......election campaigns, a struggling Chinese stock market, freakish nutbags with big weapons, a do nothing congress doing nothing.....it seems most of us here at the USMB missed this:

Employment Situation Summary

We just turned in our 70th consecutive month of private sector job growth, folks. Looking ahead........it seems as though we will have a robust job market in 2016 as well. America rocks!!

How about that! Who wants to celebrate with me?

94 million out of the workforce...at 200,000 per month it's going to be a looooooong time

Sadly you believe the unemployment rate is around 5%.....it's not. You're being duped, again

With all the other stuff going on......election campaigns, a struggling Chinese stock market, freakish nutbags with big weapons, a do nothing congress doing nothing.....it seems most of us here at the USMB missed this:

Employment Situation Summary

We just turned in our 70th consecutive month of private sector job growth, folks. Looking ahead........it seems as though we will have a robust job market in 2016 as well. America rocks!!

How about that! Who wants to celebrate with me?

I'm willing to celebrate, I'll have to drink a six pack to catch up though...:beer:

Nearly all job growth under Obama has been low wage jobs of benefit to illegals, and a small percentage of high-skilled positions to H1-B recipients.

Americans have been shafted.

If I didn't know better, I'd start to believe that some of our USMB members were hoping that the jobs report wasn't positive. That's just silly, though. Right?

If I didn't know better, I'd start to believe that some of our USMB members were hoping that the jobs report wasn't positive. That's just silly, though. Right?
It's nothing but gloom and doom for these drama queens...

.. and it's all sooooo ... FabulouS .. for you drag queens...:laugh:
It could be a lot worse, like 2007-8...

Gads, what happened to your sense of humor, Mr. Living in the past?

It's nothing but gloom and doom for these drama queens...

.. and it's all sooooo ... FabulouS .. for you drag queens...:laugh:
It could be a lot worse, like 2007-8...

Gads, what happened to your sense of humor, Mr. Living in the past?
I was a better drag queen then...the make-up is really bringing me down man..

Nearly all job growth under Obama has been low wage jobs of benefit to illegals, and a small percentage of high-skilled positions to H1-B recipients.

And for the last two or three months a majority were part time and seasonal help that only lasts aprox 7 weeks.

And for the last two or three months a majority were part time and seasonal help that only lasts aprox 7 weeks.
If you'd ever go out looking for a job, you'd see how buzy it is...Colorado is the lowest in UE stats, the green rush is on...

If you'd ever go out looking for a job, you'd see how buzy it is...Colorado is the lowest in UE stats, the green rush is on...
I work with a temp agency helping staff jobs.

I know what's available. I get lists daily.

I work with a temp agency helping staff jobs.

I know what's available. I get lists daily.

My guess is low pay, less than 30 hours and will not lead to full time

Forum List

Back