How About This...Even if Russia Colluded With Trump...

It still is preferable to having Hillary in the White House. Hillary and Bill are both crooks and will sell us out any chance they get. We know this. So, given how close Hillary was to becoming President, if the Russians helped out Trump, then I say "Thanks, Putin!!"

Besides, Russian is a much easier language to learn than Chinese.
agree
I never expected that of you. Seriously I respected you until just now.
Uh oh, the Ben Dog just got his Butt Hurt.

Im glad Hillary lost
I am not glad trump won. Of course, I would feel that way over most of them. The decent ones don't have a chance because the duopoly is full of fanatics.
I don't think that shit helped Hillary. People already knew what kind of POS she was. Maybe by a few people but not enough to matter.
Besides that stuff was against the DNC and her campaign more than anything.
Yeah, but collusion is a huge stretch.

I make no point to hide that I was a Cruz supporter. That notwithstanding, I fully support our president and have no doubt that Hillary would have meant the end to America as we know it.
Hell yeah it is. Hell, I would like to see evidence that shows Russia did it in the first damn place!
Absolutely no evidence proving that Russia hacked anything has been released to the public. All we have, still, are statements of conclusion by political appointees saying that it happened.
They released some malware but it STILL wasn't concrete. And not to mention the wikileaks releasing the cable about the CIA using Russian malware for cyber attacks..

It still is preferable to having Hillary in the White House. Hillary and Bill are both crooks and will sell us out any chance they get. We know this. So, given how close Hillary was to becoming President, if the Russians helped out Trump, then I say "Thanks, Putin!!"

Who are you afraid of the Clintons "selling us out to" exactly?

When did all Republicans eschew patriotism for craven partisan politics?

When did all Republicans become traitors to their country?

When did this happen?

Because it hasn't always been this way.
when did it happen?

in your dreams

It is absolutely hilarious how "patriotic" the leftist termites have become since the election. In fact, these are the same scum that vote Democrat, burn American flags, and dress up as pussies.

I actually fly an American flag and know the words to the Star Spangled Banner.

I assume this is parody trolling?
I don't believe the collusion allegations for a second. But I would have voted for that whack job who got high on bath salts and ate the homeless guy's face off before I would cast a vote for Hillary for any office. Our nation was on the edge of disaster with that bitch so close to the WH. Thank God that Comey came out at the last second and sent that letter to Congress.

You're a fucking psychopath

Bill sold us out to China (selling missile tech)

Hillary took in gobs of money from Arab nations, and sold tons or uranium to Russia,

Dude, I cannot read the newspaper for you.

I don't believe the collusion allegations for a second. But I would have voted for that whack job who got high on bath salts and ate the homeless guy's face off before I would cast a vote for Hillary for any office. Our nation was on the edge of disaster with that bitch so close to the WH. Thank God that Comey came out at the last second and sent that letter to Congress.

You are the one with a military man for your avi pic notwithstanding the fact that you HATE America. THAT, is psychopathic.

It is absolutely hilarious how "patriotic" the leftist termites have become since the election. In fact, these are the same scum that vote Democrat, burn American flags, and dress up as pussies.

Symbols for the symbol-minded.

The true face of the modern conservative.

We also think for ourselves, unlike you degenerate leftist scum bags who parrot asinine and false Dem talking points.

Hillary took in gobs of money from Arab nations, and sold tons or uranium to Russia,

Ok, so the newspapers told you these things happened and you agree they are bad.

So when the newspaper tells you that Trump has filled his cabinet with the upper 1% and there are serious indications that both Trump himself and his closest advisors are tied to hostile foreign governments, you feel what exactly?

You are the one with a military man for your avi pic notwithstanding the fact that you HATE America. THAT, is psychopathic.

I love America. That's why I hate the fact that a minority of psychopaths like you voted in a narcissist with dementia to lead it.

The man in my avie is Pat Tillman, a liberal atheist whose memory was betrayed by another traitor GOP president.

I suspect that there was contact between the Trump campaign and reps of the Russian gov't, along with many other major gov'ts. Same as there was with the Clinton campaign and every other presidential campaign in recent times. Foreign gov'ts want to get an inside, up close and personal look at the person, they probably know a lot about Trump as a business man but not so much as a politician. But that's a long way from saying there was collusion or illegal activity on anybody's part to sway the election. So far there is no evidence to support that allegation, same as there is also no evidence to support Trump's claim that Obama had him wiretapped.

We also think for ourselves, unlike you degenerate leftist scum bags who parrot asinine and false Dem talking points.

Go back to waving your flag and sticking your fingers in your ears...."Patriot"

I would hate to think that you leftist "patriots" were the only thing standing between a free America and one overrun by China or Russia. We would be fucked.

I would hate to think that you leftist "patriots" were the only thing standing between a free America and one overrun by China or Russia. We would be fucked.

LMAO, you did NOT just say this. Do you understand what "irony" is?

You just said you'd rather have the Russian allegations be true than have Hillary as president. LOL. How dumb can you people be?

Ok, so the newspapers told you these things happened and you agree they are bad.

So when the newspaper tells you that Trump has filled his cabinet with the upper 1% and there are serious indications that both Trump himself and his closest advisors are tied to hostile foreign governments, you feel what exactly?

I have absolutely no problem with Trump's cabinet picks. Apparently you dislike them because they have more wealth than you think they ought to have.

On the collusion charge, prove it. There is nothing there.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back