How About We Elect Our Presidents By Popular Vote?

Sure. As evidenced by every other developed democratic nation. :cuckoo:
Every other election you participate in is done strictly by popular vote.
Not good enough for the founding fathers when it came to most important office in the Republic. A very wise thing to do. Democrats just do not want to lose elections. They already have fraud why give them anything else?

You mean it screws the majority of voters.

The system wasn't set up to elect the president by the majority of voters. It was set up to elect the president by electors appointed by each state, so it's working exactly as it should, so nobody is getting screwed.

In any case, I thought you people believed in affirmative action.

So you're one of those that just say, Fuck You to the rural states, got it.
Not at all. Everyone has an equal right to a vote. Plenty of Republicans have won the popular vote. You just need better ideas that appeal to more people rather than relying on gaming the system.

Not at all. Everyone has an equal right to a vote. Plenty of Republicans have won the popular vote. You just need better ideas that appeal to more people rather than relying on gaming the system.
Dude, it could come to a point where 6-7 populated states elect a president and the rest of the country is along for a ride.
Don't try and out think the Founding Fathers, they are a lot smarter than you and me.

Yeah will you laugh while America weeps Repubs are shatting on our democracy
Haven't been around here much but I suppose you're all for not investigating the attack on our Capital like the garbage you call your leaders want?

We are not a democracy, Ed. We are a democratic republic.
Meister Call it what you will but republicans are hell bent into ruining it From Texas to Fla all the way to 20 other states republicans want to screw with womens rights voting rights and gun rights

Kangaroo court ?? Will the Kracken be there?? Is that like the election Biden won ? We cheated? Did you see the scum attacking our capital?? Wouldn't fine citizens like you and lol Will want to know who were accomplices?

Forum List

Back