How About We Elect Our Presidents By Popular Vote?

Haven't been around here much but I suppose you're all for not investigating the attack on our Capital like the garbage you call your leaders want?

Meister Call it what you will but republicans are hell bent into ruining it From Texas to Fla all the way to 20 other states republicans want to screw with womens rights voting rights and gun rights
Voting rights? One vote for one American citizen is what the conservatives want...period.
Gun rights? Not sure what you mean there.
Woman's rights? Their body their choice, and an unborn child ends up dead. The unborn child has no rights.
I'm not 100% anti abortion as I believe rapes and medical issue qualify for abortion.

Kangaroo court ?? Will the Kracken be there?? Is that like the election Biden won ? We cheated? Did you see the scum attacking our capital?? Wouldn't fine citizens like you and lol Will want to know who were accomplices?
Will the Kracken be there??

Yes,

After all, she IS the Speaker

Is that like the election Biden won ?

Ever see me claim he didn't win?

Did you see the scum attacking our capital??

Yes, I saw an out of control mob entering the HOuse.

NOT an insurrection

Wouldn't fine citizens like you and lol Will want to know who were accomplices?

To what end?

Planning on impeaching Trump for yet a third bullshit reason?

BTW, this line of conversation has nothing to do with the OP.

Yeah one vote per citizen WITHOUT cutting the times and places to vote ATTACKING black folks right to vote ,,and carry without licenses , and no more RvW??

Not talking about eliminating the Electoral College here necessarily. Just bypassing it for the Presidential races. This is an initiative that's proven popular and non-partisan. Why do we still tolerate them only having to campaign in a few "swing" states?

Listen to a great discussion by clicking the play button at the bottom here:

Popular vote is a horrible idea. It promotes mob rule and ignores everyone else.

Yes,

After all, she IS the Speaker

Ever see me claim he didn't win?

Yes, I saw an out of control mob entering the HOuse.

NOT an insurrection

To what end?

Planning on impeaching Trump for yet a third bullshit reason?

BTW, this line of conversation has nothing to do with the OP.
Hang Pence and shoot Pelosi What would you call an insurrection?

Throwing waste material on the walls of our capital and you still don't want to know who besides Trump was responsible?

Not talking about eliminating the Electoral College here necessarily. Just bypassing it for the Presidential races. This is an initiative that's proven popular and non-partisan. Why do we still tolerate them only having to campaign in a few "swing" states?

Hang Pence and shoot Pelosi What would you call an insurrection?
I would call the Taliban taking over Afghanistan an insurrection.
I would call the Guinea military coup an insurrection.
I call what happened on Jan 6 a protest that went way too far and laws were broken.

Last edited:
WRONG! Nobody won "the popular vote" you stupid shit because there wasn't a popular vote election hence no popular vote campaign strategy, no popular vote campaign ads, candidates didn't concentrate on populous states to win the popular vote and so on. Nobody knows who would have won a popular vote election had one been held. God you people on the left are f'ing retarded.
I see some poor sap is triggered.

Not talking about eliminating the Electoral College here necessarily. Just bypassing it for the Presidential races

Um . The electoral college has nothing to do with anything other than Presidential races.

I oppose this proposal. I support the electoral college for the exact reason the founding fathers created it. Do you know what that is?

Nahhhhhhhhhhh... everything is fine... if it ain't broke,don't fix it.

The fascist minority -- the Republicans -- knows they'll never win the popular vote again. Hence they won't accept any reform.

LOL, dumb ass needs to take a civics course, that makes no sense since bills have to pass both houses to become law.

Think about that. My god you're an air head chick

Throwing waste material on the walls of our capital and you still don't want to know who besides Trump was responsible?

Trump was responsible?

is he responsible for tropical storm Nicholas too?

Forum List

Back