How are DEMOCRATS going to convince voters that it's a BAD THING they are keeping more of their $$$?

How are DEMOCRATS going to convince voters that it's a BAD THING they are keeping more of their $$$?

Hmm, yea, let's see how hard this is:

In a week, I get $18 more. Enough for a couple of Big Macs.

Oh wait, my healthcare has gone up 10%.

But that means,

Waaaaait a second!

Why am I getting a measly $18 which doesn't even cover my new healthcare costs?

My kids aren't covered?

And my daughter's daycare is gone?

And I voted for this mess? Never again!

----------------

And that's what will get Democrats to vote.

How do they sell to people that it's BAD for them to have more money in their paychecks and bank accounts?

It's seems like a tough sell that its immoral to keep more of the money that YOU earn.

WHAT ABOUT THE ELDERLY AND THE CHILDREN?! That seems about all they will have.

They will try to convince people that their increase in pay, "REALLY ISN'T THAT MUCH" or something close to that nonsense.

How about “you grandchildren will be paying for this “. Sound familiar ? It was a gop mantra for years !

Tell ya what, you libs cover what debt Obama incurred and we'll cover what Trump incurs.

So stupid. So boring to keep reading such stupid shit.

WTF, can't tell if that's a yes or no.

Perhaps by showing that none that is undeserved/unearned is actually going into Democratic politicians pockets. Doing so will illustrate quite effectively that they, the Democrats, aren't receiving, thus not keeping, anyone's money.

How do they sell to people that it's BAD for them to have more money in their paychecks and bank accounts?

It's seems like a tough sell that its immoral to keep more of the money that YOU earn.

They will try to convince people that their increase in pay, "REALLY ISN'T THAT MUCH" or something close to that nonsense.

There is no onus for Democrats to sell that idea. That's merely the notion you, perhaps others, want Democrats to attempt to sell.

Since nuance isn't your strong suit, let me "splain" for you, "Lucy." Democrats haven't a problem with people getting tax cuts. They have a problem with the distribution of the tax cuts that have been most recently accorded.

Yes, they do have a problem with tax cuts, or Dems would have done it when they had POTUS and Congress.

Not one Dem voted for this tax bill....so not one Dem wanted the increased paychecks across the nation that will begin on Feb. 1st.

Dems should run on raising taxes in 2018 and 2020.

You guys can cross your fingers and hope something bad happens....good luck to you guys.

The tax cut is very unpopular among those who don’t pay any taxes. :badgrin:

201712222256111037.jpg
Heres their sign??? Good luck with that

Perhaps by showing that none that is undeserved/unearned is actually going into Democratic politicians pockets. Doing so will illustrate quite effectively that they, the Democrats, aren't receiving, thus not keeping, anyone's money.

There is no onus for Democrats to sell that idea. That's merely the notion you, perhaps others, want Democrats to attempt to sell.

Since nuance isn't your strong suit, let me "splain" for you, "Lucy." Democrats haven't a problem with people getting tax cuts. They have a problem with the distribution of the tax cuts that have been most recently accorded.

Yes, they do have a problem with tax cuts, or Dems would have done it when they had POTUS and Congress.

Not one Dem voted for this tax bill....so not one Dem wanted the increased paychecks across the nation that will begin on Feb. 1st.

Dems should run on raising taxes in 2018 and 2020.

You guys can cross your fingers and hope something bad happens....good luck to you guys.

The tax cut is very unpopular among those who don’t pay any taxes. :badgrin:
Yes, they do have a problem with tax cuts

Well, you just keep thinking that....

I detect fear from the Trumpflakes. Good. The shrill tone of their propaganda gives it away.

Too bad, Trumpflakes. We're going to ream you on this, and trying to gaslight us won't work. We know this is a winning issue for Democrats, the way Trump screwed the middle class and poor to give more to the rich, and you know it as well. That's why you're getting so hysterical when you beg us not to do it.

We aren't.

We are going to give them facts. They will determine that the tax cuts were for those who have shit tons of money already. They will grasp that their cuts expire while Trump's cuts are permanent.

They will understand that their Medicare and SS benefits will be cut to pay for Trump's tax cuts.

Good luck convincing them to believe your lies. It has worked for you in the past.

I don't think there will be any cuts to Medicare or Social Security. The way I understood it is that people will have to wait longer to apply for SS and Medicare goes in effect when Social Security starts. That is how the "cuts" will work.

Tax cuts in and of themselves aren't "good" or "bad". Its what they do to the economy and who benefits that makes them so.

Me? I think it's wrong to give permanent tax cuts to the corporations and the wealthy, while only giving temporary ones to everyone else.

Kinda reminds me when Jr. gave the rich a whole bunch of tax cuts, while the rest of us got a 300.00 check.
DRqX6KPX4AEWImk.jpg

They will prove that they, not the GOP, care about the deficits and the massive accumulation of debt.

They will prove that they, not the GOP, care about the deficits and the massive accumulation of debt.

"Nah, don't worry about that. Let the youngin's pay for it later while we reap the rewards now! Yuck yuck yuck ..."

Don't worry, old folks. We won't forget what you did to us.

"Nah, don't worry about that. Let the youngin's pay for it later while we reap the rewards now! Yuck yuck yuck ..."

So you are 10 times more angry at Obama.

The GOP, despite ColonelAngus' soothing that they are not in trouble with voters, is, in fact, in trouble for 2018.

1. Republicans are worried about 2018 after the Democrats ...

www.businessinsider.com/republicans-2018-virginia-2017-11
    Nov 07, 2017 · Republicans are worried about 2018 ... districts ahead of the 2018 cycle. Former National Republican ... Republicans lost big on Election ...

2. Republicans sound alarm on Trump's troubles ahead of 2018 ...

www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/trump-congress...
    White House. Republicans sound alarm on Trump's troubles ahead of 2018. Donors, leaders and potential candidates begin to worry about an election that will be a ...

So you are 10 times more angry at Obama.

Didn't like him either, no.

Is it shocking to you that I don't like it when either party runs up the debt? Does that blow your fucking mind?

• The Democratic wave of victories in Virginia and New Jersey could frighten Republicans in tough districts ahead of the 2018 cycle.
  • Former National Republican Congressional Committee chairman Greg Walden stressed that each race is different, but Republicans should start preparing for a tough election.

"
The stumbles have drawn the attention of everyone from GOP megadonor Sheldon Adelson, who funneled tens of millions of dollars into Trump’s election and is relied on to help bankroll the party’s House and Senate campaigns, to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Adelson hasn’t contributed to pro-Trump outside groups since the inauguration, a move that’s drawn notice within the party, and McConnell is warning associates that Trump’s unpopularity could weigh down the GOP in the election.

Potential GOP candidates whom party leaders want to recruit are afraid of walking into a buzz saw, uncertain about what kind of political environment they’ll be facing by the time the midterms come around — and what Trump’s record will look like.

As tumultuous as Trump’s first 100 days have been, there’s still plenty of time for him to correct course. The president is projecting confidence that the GOP can resuscitate its stalled repeal of Obamacare, pass tax reform and work with Democrats on a major public works package. Success on those fronts would no doubt calm the GOP’s current jitters.

But interviews with more than a dozen top Republican operatives, donors and officials reveal a growing trepidation about how the initial days of the new political season are unfolding. And they underscore a deep anxiety about how the party will position itself in 2018 as it grapples with the leadership of an unpredictable president still acclimating to Washington."

Republicans sound alarm on Trump's troubles ahead of 2018

Dems, if you want to run on the premise that its bad that people are keeping more of the money they work hard to earn, go right ahead.

Tell people you guys are smarter than they are and Democrats in Congress will make better use of that money than the people would themselves.

It seems like a tough sell...at least Dems have the base of voters who don’t pay any taxes to help bolster their votes.

Forgive me, but I don’t give a squirt of piss about the opinions of those who don’t pay any taxes on this tax cut.

If you don’t pay any taxes, and this tax cut bothers you....suck it.

"
The stumbles have drawn the attention of everyone from GOP megadonor Sheldon Adelson, who funneled tens of millions of dollars into Trump’s election and is relied on to help bankroll the party’s House and Senate campaigns, to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Adelson hasn’t contributed to pro-Trump outside groups since the inauguration, a move that’s drawn notice within the party, and McConnell is warning associates that Trump’s unpopularity could weigh down the GOP in the election.

Potential GOP candidates whom party leaders want to recruit are afraid of walking into a buzz saw, uncertain about what kind of political environment they’ll be facing by the time the midterms come around — and what Trump’s record will look like.

As tumultuous as Trump’s first 100 days have been, there’s still plenty of time for him to correct course. The president is projecting confidence that the GOP can resuscitate its stalled repeal of Obamacare, pass tax reform and work with Democrats on a major public works package. Success on those fronts would no doubt calm the GOP’s current jitters.

But interviews with more than a dozen top Republican operatives, donors and officials reveal a growing trepidation about how the initial days of the new political season are unfolding. And they underscore a deep anxiety about how the party will position itself in 2018 as it grapples with the leadership of an unpredictable president still acclimating to Washington."

How the fuck is he still "Acclimating"? The dumbfuck has been there for a goddamn year.

People need to stop making that excuse for him. "He's new, he's learning". No, he isn't. That's the problem.

ColonelAngus, once again, will be proven wrong, like he was with Gillespie and Moore and 100 lege seats this year.

"

How the fuck is he still "Acclimating"? The dumbfuck has been there for a goddamn year.

People need to stop making that excuse for him. "He's new, he's learning". No, he isn't. That's the problem.
John, John, John. May I call you, John? Read the articles and see if we are in the same camp. I bet we are. John.

I detect fear from the Trumpflakes. Good. The shrill tone of their propaganda gives it away.

Too bad, Trumpflakes. We're going to ream you on this, and trying to gaslight us won't work. We know this is a winning issue for Democrats, the way Trump screwed the middle class and poor to give more to the rich, and you know it as well. That's why you're getting so hysterical when you beg us not to do it.

Hey Mammy, let me be the 1st to tell you and your peeps, YOU ARE SCREWED-)

Forum List

Back