🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How are DEMOCRATS going to convince voters that it's a BAD THING they are keeping more of their $$$?

I detect fear from the Trumpflakes. Good. The shrill tone of their propaganda gives it away.

Too bad, Trumpflakes. We're going to ream you on this, and trying to gaslight us won't work. We know this is a winning issue for Democrats, the way Trump screwed the middle class and poor to give more to the rich, and you know it as well. That's why you're getting so hysterical when you beg us not to do it.

I am getting a tax cut. Does that mean I am now considered rich and no longer in the middle class?

Who knew?

Or how about when the magnanimous lord obummer was so generous as to give everyone a whole, whopping 40 bucks! Just remember that old saying about glass houses and all of that.

What Does $40 Mean to You?

As I pointed out the Obama stimulus tax cut covered more people, and most of them, as you pointed out, hardly noticed.
I noticed. During the Flim Flam Man's 8 years I paid more and more taxes every year. I lived off of pensions and Social Security and in 2 or 3 of those years we didn't receive any COLA and my taxes still went up.

I noticed. During the Flim Flam Man's 8 years I paid more and more taxes every year. I lived off of pensions and Social Security and in 2 or 3 of those years we didn't receive any COLA and my taxes still went up.

Obama renewed and made permanent the Bush tax cuts. So blame your tax increase on something else.

Obama renewed and made permanent the Bush tax cuts. So blame your tax increase on something else.
Obammy was in charge so he's the one.

As I said, Obama kept the Bush tax cuts, so your incxrease in taxes was due to some other factor not related to Obama. Do you mind sharing exactly which taxes went up and why? And how these connect to anything Obama did.

I feel a heart attack coming in Feb when I start keeping a little bit more of my money. So will a hundred million other people. It will be a sad day :/

Yes, and when you look into your grandchildren's eyes you can say; it wasn't the Grinch that stole Christmas is was me for I was week but you will be stronger than I cause you have your mothers eyes

:)-
What's your problem with it? With your "humor" I assume you don't like it

As I said, Obama kept the Bush tax cuts, so your incxrease in taxes was due to some other factor not related to Obama. Do you mind sharing exactly which taxes went up and why? And how these connect to anything Obama did.
Sure. I pay income tax on my military pension (which went up every year) and my IRA withdrawals plus Medicare payments went up every year.

IRS Income Tax Rates for Year 2017, 2018. Estimate Taxes.

If you were on a fixed income, your taxes should have gone down 2009 to 2016

Sure. I pay income tax on my military pension (which went up every year) and my IRA withdrawals plus Medicare payments went up every year.

Jeeez. My taxes went up 1,000 times as much under Obama, but that's because I graduated college and got a job. I don't blame Obama for that.

Jeeez. My taxes went up 1,000 times over under Obama, but that's because I graduated college and got a job. I don't blame Obama for that.
Some people don't blame The Golden Child for any of the messes he created. That would be racist.

Jeeez. My taxes went up 1,000 times over under Obama, but that's because I graduated college and got a job. I don't blame Obama for that.
Some people don't blame The Golden Child for any of the messes he created. That would be racist.

You blamed Obama for your taxes going up. You should have thanked Obama because your income kept going up.

IRS Income Tax Rates for Year 2017, 2018. Estimate Taxes.

If you were on a fixed income, your taxes should have gone down 2009 to 2016
My 1040 for each year says different.

Tax cuts in and of themselves aren't "good" or "bad". Its what they do to the economy and who benefits that makes them so.

Me? I think it's wrong to give permanent tax cuts to the corporations and the wealthy, while only giving temporary ones to everyone else.

Kinda reminds me when Jr. gave the rich a whole bunch of tax cuts, while the rest of us got a 300.00 check.

They had to do that because every bill has to be approved as "revenue nuetral," and playing games like a temporary tax cut is the way they did it. It will be fun watching some Dim president say he's not going to renew it.

How do they sell to people that it's BAD for them to have more money in their paychecks and bank accounts?

It's seems like a tough sell that its immoral to keep more of the money that YOU earn.

WHAT ABOUT THE ELDERLY AND THE CHILDREN?! That seems about all they will have.

They will try to convince people that their increase in pay, "REALLY ISN'T THAT MUCH" or something close to that nonsense.

How about “you grandchildren will be paying for this “. Sound familiar ? It was a gop mantra for years !

Why didn't we hear that from Dims during the Obama administration?

You blamed Obama for your taxes going up. You should have thanked Obama because your income kept going up.
My income goes up if and when I get a COLA increase.

How are DEMOCRATS going to convince voters that it's a BAD THING they are keeping more of their $$$?

Hmm, yea, let's see how hard this is:

In a week, I get $18 more. Enough for a couple of Big Macs.

Oh wait, my healthcare has gone up 10%.

But that means,

Waaaaait a second!

Why am I getting a measly $18 which doesn't even cover my new healthcare costs?

My kids aren't covered?

And my daughter's daycare is gone?

And I voted for this mess? Never again!

----------------

And that's what will get Democrats to vote.
Wow, you talk about how people will lose their healthcare and USMB Republicans tiptoe away.

I remember after Virginia when people were being polled and 67% of women said they were voting healthcare.

Nobody even talks about it. But it's all about the healthcare that Republicans just took from millions. Because the Trump family needs another $15,000,000.00 for some reason.

Remember what Trump said: my family doesn't benefit.

You quoted yourself? How fucking lame!! LOL Nobody reads your shit so you have to quote yourself. LOL

The mesmerization effect of Obama is gone. The reality of fact from Trump is settling in. The tantrums of Libby Baby Nation are subsiding

Tax cuts in and of themselves aren't "good" or "bad". Its what they do to the economy and who benefits that makes them so.

Me? I think it's wrong to give permanent tax cuts to the corporations and the wealthy, while only giving temporary ones to everyone else.

Kinda reminds me when Jr. gave the rich a whole bunch of tax cuts, while the rest of us got a 300.00 check.

Wrong. Tax cuts are always good.

Democraps are just upset Trump passed a tax cut and they didn't. They claim to be for the middle class yet force people to buy insurance they dont want or face a huge tax penalty, don't pass any tax cuts for the middle class under TWO presidents in EIGHT YEARS EACH, cause premiums to skyrocket under Obamacare and act like they love the middle class.

If that's love then I don't need it.

Forum List

Back