🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How are DEMOCRATS going to convince voters that it's a BAD THING they are keeping more of their $$$?

Democrats will say "So what if you got a few bucks. Rich people who paid more in taxes are getting a bigger cut!"

Nobody in the WORLD has a worse Political record since Bush than Starkey. He is the most ignorant Dems of all time.

Last edited:
Democrats will say "So what if you got a few bucks. Rich people who paid more in taxes are getting a bigger cut!"

Maybe if it was endorsed as a corporate handout bill, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it.

"Hey guys, yeah, maybe 80+% of the benefit will go to the top 1%, but shit, if you're lucky you'll take home a few thousand bucks! Hardehar!"

If they advertised it that way, I'd be like, "Well shit; at least they're being honest". But no. It was advertised as this middle class tax bill, when really the middle class is only getting table scraps. As usual.

I plan to lay down on the sidewalk and pretend to have succumbed to tax cuts, just so I can mock CNN when they run with the story.

How are DEMOCRATS going to convince voters that it's a BAD THING they are keeping more of their $$$?

Hmm, yea, let's see how hard this is:

In a week, I get $18 more. Enough for a couple of Big Macs.

Oh wait, my healthcare has gone up 10%.

But that means,

Waaaaait a second!

Why am I getting a measly $18 which doesn't even cover my new healthcare costs?

My kids aren't covered?

And my daughter's daycare is gone?

And I voted for this mess? Never again!

----------------

And that's what will get Democrats to vote.
Wow, you talk about how people will lose their healthcare and USMB Republicans tiptoe away.

I remember after Virginia when people were being polled and 67% of women said they were voting healthcare.

Nobody even talks about it. But it's all about the healthcare that Republicans just took from millions. Because the Trump family needs another $15,000,000.00 for some reason.

Remember what Trump said: my family doesn't benefit.

Maybe if it was endorsed as a corporate handout bill, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it.

"Hey guys, yeah, maybe 80+% of the benefit will go to the top 1%, but shit, if you're lucky you'll take home a few thousand bucks! Hardehar!"

If they advertised it that way, I'd be like, "Well shit; at least they're being honest". But no. It was advertised as this middle class tax bill, when really the middle class is only getting table scraps. As usual.

Cut spending, it's a spending problem.
Cut the;

UN
ALL money's to US enemies.
Congressional salaries and benefits.
ALL monies to "Sanctuary Cities".
ALL subsidies for bullshit "Green Energies".
You get the picture.

Cut the;

UN
You get the picture.

Why not just write an actual middle class tax bill instead of one written by lobbyists intended to benefit corporate donors? This law is a Frankenstein's monster and it's going to bite the republicans in their collective ass.

I'm fine with trimming the fat from government, but that's one thing and this is another.

Democrats will lie, like every election.

When you are thinking about trump, seeing his curly hair and lying lips it must be really, really hard for you to substitute "Democrats" for "Republicons" unless of course you are being paid to do so.

p.s. if you do not report this to the IRS they will get you;

Let me help you with this.
"Republicons will lie, like every election"

Now you can tell your friends that you didn't post this even though you totally agree with it

:)-

Cut the;

UN
You get the picture.

All money the US "gives" to Israel

Now we are on a roll :)-

The Republicans were right (and still are) in saying our children and grand children and great grand children will be paying for the tax bill.

The Republicans were right (and still are) in saying our children and grand children and great grand children will be paying for the tax bill.

Ok, once again, you libs cover what Obama incurred and we'll cover what Trump incurs.

Ok, once again, you libs cover what Obama incurred and we'll cover what Trump incurs.
You can start with Reagan. little thinker, and bring it forward.

You think you are secret First Order warriors, when in fact the Alt Right neo-fascists, and your a minnow in that pond, are being exposed.

The next year is going to be a wake up call ("they are onto us, President Trump!"), but it is already too late.

I feel a heart attack coming in Feb when I start keeping a little bit more of my money. So will a hundred million other people. It will be a sad day :/

I feel a heart attack coming in Feb when I start keeping a little bit more of my money. So will a hundred million other people. It will be a sad day :/

Obama's stimulus was bigger than Trumps, and people hardly noticed.

Tax cut for 95 percent? The stimulus made it so

The stimulus, formally known as the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, included tax cuts for many Americans, Obama said.

"We cut taxes. We cut taxes for 95 percent of working families. We cut taxes for small businesses," Obama said. "We cut taxes for first-time homebuyers. We cut taxes for parents trying to care for their children. We cut taxes for 8 million Americans paying for college."

Obama's claim is based on a tax cut intended to offset payroll taxes. Under the stimulus bill, single workers got $400, and working couples got $800. The Internal Revenue Service issued new guidelines to reduce withholdings for income tax, so many workers saw a small increase in their checks in April 2009.

Because the stimulus act did give that broad-based tax cut to workers, we rate Obama's statement True.

Tax cuts in and of themselves aren't "good" or "bad". Its what they do to the economy and who benefits that makes them so.

Me? I think it's wrong to give permanent tax cuts to the corporations and the wealthy, while only giving temporary ones to everyone else.

Kinda reminds me when Jr. gave the rich a whole bunch of tax cuts, while the rest of us got a 300.00 check.

Or how about when the magnanimous lord obummer was so generous as to give everyone a whole, whopping 40 bucks! Just remember that old saying about glass houses and all of that.

What Does $40 Mean to You?

Yes, and when you look into your grandchildren's eyes you can say; it wasn't the Grinch that stole Christmas is was me for I was week but you will be stronger than I cause you have your mothers eyes

:)-

Or how about when the magnanimous lord obummer was so generous as to give everyone a whole, whopping 40 bucks! Just remember that old saying about glass houses and all of that.

As I pointed out the Obama stimulus tax cut covered more people, and most of them, as you pointed out, hardly noticed.

Forum List

Back