🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How are DEMOCRATS going to convince voters that it's a BAD THING they are keeping more of their $$$?

If you were on a fixed income, your taxes should have gone down 2009 to 2016
My 1040 for each year says different.

That's because you admitted:

Sure. I pay income tax on my military pension (which went up every year).

Maybe you don't understand the concept of paying income tax as a percentage of what you make. If you make more, you pay more. Even though the rates were indexed for inflation

My income goes up if and when I get a COLA increase.

You said:

I noticed. During the Flim Flam Man's 8 years I paid more and more taxes every year. I lived off of pensions and Social Security and in 2 or 3 of those years we didn't receive any COLA and my taxes still went up.

So it was due to IRA withdrawls? And you blame Obama for that?

Following democrat logic. I get a tax cut, but I should be unhappy because some rich person got a bigger tax cut than I did, EVEN though they paid three times the taxes I paid. If someone got a bigger tax cut than I did, that means my cut doesn't count.

Is that about it?

Ok, once again, you libs cover what Obama incurred and we'll cover what Trump incurs.

How about you cover what republicans ran up in debt, anad we'll cover what democrats ran up in debt.

And that's different from what I posted?

Obama was president for 8 years, so far Trump for only 1 year.

Since Carter (41 years ago) republicans and democrats have been in charge for 20 years each. Virtually even.

Ok, once again, you libs cover what Obama incurred and we'll cover what Trump incurs.

How about you cover what republicans ran up in debt, anad we'll cover what democrats ran up in debt.

And that's different from what I posted?

Obama was president for 8 years, so far Trump for only 1 year.

Since Carter (41 years ago) republicans and democrats have been in charge for 20 years each. Virtually even.

We pissed and moaned with Obama, libs are pissing and moaning with Trump. I'm talking about Trumps term, not just this year.

Who. Fucking. Cares.

The lines are already drawn. Trump is already hated. A few thousand bucks isn't going to get people to suddenly like him.

If we held the 2020 election right now, the result would probably be the same as it would be in 2020. It's that baked in.
If my choice was Trump and keeping a few thousand bucks or voting for a democrat where I would lose that it seems like a pretty easy decision.

Republicans think the middle class is so poor and desperate that they can toss a couple of dollars to hard working Americans and expect those Americans to be so grateful over those couple of dollars they won't even question the cost of their healthcare skyrocketing.
And when the Middle Class acts insulted they could be bought for so little, Republicans become angry at the "ingrates". How dare them. After we gave them a couple of dollars. We could have given them nothing.

Obamas take on buying your home and selling it for 200k more 7 years later would be "privilege...too many have not enough while few make it big"
with some race stuff sprinkled in while Trump thinks it Great to do that

How do they sell to people that it's BAD for them to have more money in their paychecks and bank accounts?

It's seems like a tough sell that its immoral to keep more of the money that YOU earn.

WHAT ABOUT THE ELDERLY AND THE CHILDREN?! That seems about all they will have.

They will try to convince people that their increase in pay, "REALLY ISN'T THAT MUCH" or something close to that nonsense.
The right wing didn't cut spending they just added to the debt.

Republicans think the middle class is so poor and desperate that they can toss a couple of dollars to hard working Americans and expect those Americans to be so grateful over those couple of dollars they won't even question the cost of their healthcare skyrocketing.
And when the Middle Class acts insulted they could be bought for so little, Republicans become angry at the "ingrates". How dare them. After we gave them a couple of dollars. We could have given them nothing.

Healthcare premiums are scheduled to go up 10% in october. When people can't even claim a deduction for it.

How do they sell to people that it's BAD for them to have more money in their paychecks and bank accounts?

It's seems like a tough sell that its immoral to keep more of the money that YOU earn.

Explain why people who work for a paycheck are taxed at a higher rate, than those who collect from a trust fund.

Healthcare premiums are scheduled to go up 10% in october. When people can't even claim a deduction for it.

Are your healthcare premiums are more than 10% of your AGI?

Forum List

Back