🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How are DEMOCRATS going to convince voters that it's a BAD THING they are keeping more of their $$$?

It will be interesting to see how Republicans sell the impact of the tax cuts for the middle class

They are already telling people to check their pay checks and see the difference

But if people are seeing their taxes lower but health insurance higher, they will take it out on Republicans if their overall pay is less
Health insurance has nothing to do with tax policy, moron, and Democrats are currently entirely responsible for the cost of healthcare. They will be even more responsible when the obstruct Trump from doing anything about it.

Workers don't care
They understand the bottom line in their paycheck

If they are making less after all Trump promised, they will take it out on the party in power

As you know, taxes skyrocketed under the reign of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. These taxes contributed to the slowest recovery from a recession in history.

Trump come into office with the lowest unemployment in decades and a growing economy. Trump on the other hand is the "first" President to be diagnosed as a pathological liar; go figure.

But alas; he is not alone for which we can now see, Trump has colessed all pathological liars to stand at his side for all to see.

Of this, you are proud.

It will be interesting to see how Republicans sell the impact of the tax cuts for the middle class

They are already telling people to check their pay checks and see the difference

But if people are seeing their taxes lower but health insurance higher, they will take it out on Republicans if their overall pay is less
Health insurance has nothing to do with tax policy, moron, and Democrats are currently entirely responsible for the cost of healthcare. They will be even more responsible when the obstruct Trump from doing anything about it.

Workers don't care

If they are making less after all Trump promised, they will take it out on the party in power

What you're actually saying is that workers are stupid. I have to agree when they vote for Democrats who want to loot them and give their jobs to cheap foriegn labor.

Tax cuts in and of themselves aren't "good" or "bad". Its what they do to the economy and who benefits that makes them so.

Me? I think it's wrong to give permanent tax cuts to the corporations and the wealthy, while only giving temporary ones to everyone else.

Kinda reminds me when Jr. gave the rich a whole bunch of tax cuts, while the rest of us got a 300.00 check.
Blame the obstructionist democrats for them not being permanent. We needed 60 votes and as everyone can see not one democrat wanted working families to keep more of their own money.

Tax cuts in and of themselves aren't "good" or "bad". Its what they do to the economy and who benefits that makes them so.

Me? I think it's wrong to give permanent tax cuts to the corporations and the wealthy, while only giving temporary ones to everyone else.

Kinda reminds me when Jr. gave the rich a whole bunch of tax cuts, while the rest of us got a 300.00 check.
Blame the obstructionist democrats for them not being permanent. We needed 60 votes and as everyone can see not one democrat wanted working families to keep more of their own money.

No, blame the budget busting Republicans for making the bill a huge windfall for the rich, and for corporations.

No, blame the budget busting Republicans for making the bill a huge windfall for the rich, and for corporations.
It's a tax cut bill, not a welfare bill. Only people who actually pay taxes can get a tax cut. Dims and snowflakes will always label any tax bill as "a huge windfall for the rich." That's simply a tactic.

Everyone got the same percentage of a tax cut. Lol, still blabbering the same ole bullshit.

We aren't.

We are going to give them facts. They will determine that the tax cuts were for those who have shit tons of money already. They will grasp that their cuts expire while Trump's cuts are permanent.

They will understand that their Medicare and SS benefits will be cut to pay for Trump's tax cuts.

Good luck convincing them to believe your lies. It has worked for you in the past.
Take out Bush's name and insert Trumps, exact same bullshit.

Dims and snowflakes will always label any tax bill as "a huge windfall for the rich." That's simply a tactic.

Yes, the supper rich get a 30% tax cut and the poor get free meals tax free. No wait, I should have kept my mouth shut, if trump hears about this he will tax it tooo!!!

Dims and snowflakes will always label any tax bill as "a huge windfall for the rich." That's simply a tactic.

Yes, the supper rich get a 30% tax cut and the poor get free meals tax free. No wait, I should have kept my mouth shut, if trump hears about this he will tax it tooo!!!

The poor don't pay income taxes, moron, so what are we supposed to cut?

The democrats will say that the American Public doesn't undertand this is our money that we use to help people.
The reality is that more money in your pocket as opposed to the government's pocket is always agood thing, no exceptions!

Like with Hillary ‘s emails, they’ll lie and say it’s illegal to look too deep into this stuff and to rely on CNN to lie, er I mean, “explain” it to them.

How do they sell to people that it's BAD for them to have more money in their paychecks and bank accounts?

It's seems like a tough sell that its immoral to keep more of the money that YOU earn.
That is not what we are saying. We are saying that it is a cruel scam to toss low and middle income people a few crumbs compared to what the wealthy and the corporations are getting

We want to open the eyes of people who don't realize that the tax cuts for the ordinary folks will expire in a few years-and they will be paying more then- but that the cuts for the well off are permanent.

We want to get across the fact that trickle down, supply side economics did not work for middle income people before and will not work now.

We also want people to understand that the tax cuts for the wealth are being finances by gutting the ACA leaving millions without health care, while still blowing up the deficit which Republican decried while Obama was president.

Stop lying and dumbing down the issue and the position of Democrats....PLEASE!!

It's a tax cut bill, not a welfare bill. Only people who actually pay taxes can get a tax cut. Dims and snowflakes will always label any tax bill as "a huge windfall for the rich." That's simply a tactic.
It is simple income redistribution if it adds to the debt.

Workers don't care

What you're actually saying is that workers are stupid. I have to agree when they vote for Democrats who want to loot them and give their jobs to cheap foriegn labor.
Workers understand a shell game when they see one

Put money in one pocket while you take it out of another

How do they sell to people that it's BAD for them to have more money in their paychecks and bank accounts?

It's seems like a tough sell that its immoral to keep more of the money that YOU earn.

WHAT ABOUT THE ELDERLY AND THE CHILDREN?! That seems about all they will have.

They will try to convince people that their increase in pay, "REALLY ISN'T THAT MUCH" or something close to that nonsense.

Demo_rats are not typically taxpayers - they are tax consumers or parasites. Therefore they believe that tax cuts reduce the mount of money the welfare state needs to buy their vote.

They will try to convince people that their increase in pay, "REALLY ISN'T THAT MUCH" or something close to that nonsense.

Demo_rats are not typically taxpayers - they are tax consumers or parasites. Therefore they believe that tax cuts reduce the mount of money the welfare state needs to buy their vote.

Hard to believe idiot Republicans still try to sell that stupid line

Blue States tend to be donor States not allegedly, low tax, welfare queen, red States.

Blue States tend to be donor States not allegedly, low tax, welfare queen, red States.

That why Federal welfare should be dramatically reduced immediately. I am only thinking of the poor people in the blue states who have to take care of red states.

You guys should save your money. It should stop going to the states that have the most blacks in America. Liberals don’t actually want to help blacks, they just want the votes.

Rank US States With The Largest Relative African American Populations
1 District of Columbia 50.7% African American
2 Mississippi 37.3% African American
3 Louisiana 32.4% African American
4 Georgia 31.4% African American
5 Maryland 30.1% African American
6 South Carolina 28.5% African American
7 Alabama 26.4% African American
8 North Carolina 21.6% African American
9 Delaware 21.0% African American
10 Virginia 19.9% African American

Last edited:

That why Federal welfare should be dramatically reduced immediately. I am only think of the blue states.

You guys should save your money. It should stop going to the states that have the most blacks in America. Liberals don’t actually want to help blacks, they just want the votes.

Providing for the general welfare is not the problem. Providing for the general warfare is the problem.

End our wars on crime, drugs, and terror to end our income tax.

That why Federal welfare should be dramatically reduced immediately. I am only think of the blue states.

Providing for the general welfare is not the problem. Providing for the general warfare is the problem.

End our wars on crime, drugs, and terror to end our income tax.

Income redistribution is about 50% of the budget.

File:CBO Infographic 2016.png - Wikimedia Commons

Forum List

Back