How are you remembering the Capitol attack two years ago today?

Photos of the tourists who were visiting the Capitol to engage in "legitimate political discourse".

G.O.P. Declares Jan. 6 Attack ‘Legitimate Political Discourse’

88CC8DFF-847B-4E30-993E-5DA5E0ED4BB7.jpeg

The FBI caused the violence that took place that day. Two women were murdered by the Capitol police and the real coup took place when Congress voted not to investigate the election. That is the real factual history.
And yet that has not been proven. Just some conspiracy theory you bought.

Kinda like your "rigged election" story. Just some conspiracy theory you bought.

You exist in your own weird, sad, paranoid little world.

And yet that has not been proven. Just some conspiracy theory you bought.

Kinda like your "rigged election" story. Just some conspiracy theory you bought.

You exist in your own weird, sad, paranoid little world.
You cannot prove anything when the FBI will not answer any questions, can you? It is so obvious it stinks. Why are people still in jail two years later? Why no bail, why no trial?

You cannot prove anything when the FBI will not answer any questions, can you? It is so obvious it stinks. Why are people still in jail two years later? Why no bail, why no trial?
Get back to me when you've actually proven something outside of your mind. Out here. In Normal World.

Get back to me when you've actually proven something outside of your mind. Out here. In Normal World.
Is it normal everything that the FBI, Pelosi, and the Capitol police did was never investigated? Is one side of the story all the citizens deserve you fascist hack?

I remember it as a manufactured event by the scumbag Dems to support false outrage and a show trial to hurt Trump and deflect from real crimes.

A "Karen" was busy complaining while on Vacation in Europe....
And at the end of a lengthy rant she questioned the waiter with "Isnt the customer a king?"
Where he replied, "This is France, we kill our kings"

France has gone up a lot in my estimation. They actually do some things better than we do.

Forum List

Back