How are you remembering the Capitol attack two years ago today?

Thousands of murders and robbers and thieves released in the last two years by state and local government but a group of accused criminal trespassers are still behind bars and one has been shot dead by authorities. Who do we see about that?

Thousands of murders and robbers and thieves released in the last two years by state and local government but a group of accused criminal trespassers are still behind bars and one has been shot dead by authorities. Who do we see about that?
Most Republicans remain silent on these folks being denied their constitutional rights. That is a serious problem.

Notice all the personal attacks from the Trumpsters.

Always a good sign. Always.
They squeal, but there don't seem to be any refutations of the documented facts that I provided.

The Trump goons who attacked outnumbered police defending democracy failed.

Trump watched it on tv for hours and ignored pleas that he stop it, then told his goons that he loved them.
Nearly one thousand of the Trump goons were identified, apprehended, and prosecuted, white supremacists conspicuous among them.
(None has claimed his mind was being controlled by 'Whispering Ray.')
Republicans are now demonstrating that they can shut down Congress without any outside help.

They squeal, but there don't seem to be any refutations of the documented facts that I provided.

• The Trump goons who attacked outnumbered police defending democracy failed.

• [*]Trump watched it on tv for hours and ignored pleas that he stop it, then telling his goons that he loved them.​
    [*]Nearly one thousand of the Trump goons were identified, apprehended, and prosecuted, white supremacists conspicuous among them.​
    (None has claimed his mind was being controlled by 'Whispering Ray.')​
    [*]Republicans are now demonstrating that they can shut down Congress without any outside help.​
The problem here is that, because their world is so insulated and isolated, it's possible they don't know 95% of what happened on January 6.

Look, they don't know 95% of what caused the inflation we're dealing with. They don't know 95% of what caused the 2008/2009 Meltdown.

The "information" they consume is so limited, distorted and cherry-picked that it's now essentially impossible to discuss ANY news item with them.

Two years gone and many perpetrators and planners are still walking free. Two years later and it is still the greatest stain on our Democracy since the Civil War.
A riot that got out of hand that could have easily been avoided if they (which many say Pelosi) put in place the security that was available… and now it is the biggest overblown propaganda tool used by the Demorats!

The problem here is that, because their world is so insulated and isolated, it's possible they don't know 95% of what happened on January 6.

Look, they don't know 95% of what caused the inflation we're dealing with. They don't know 95% of what caused the 2008/2009 Meltdown.

The "information" they consume is so limited, distorted and cherry-picked that it's now essentially impossible to discuss ANY news item with them.
They have a right to their alternative reality in which ideological entertainment replaces reportage, but shouldn't become upset because most folks don't see it as a viable substitute for reality.

Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 12.30.44 PM.png

They have a right to their alternative reality in which ideological entertainment replaces reportage, but shouldn't become upset because most folks don't see it as a viable substitute for reality.

Agreed, but that's their reality.

I don't know how this gets fixed. I don't know how a country survives with competing realities.

I think Trump could come out today and admit this has all been a farce, and it wouldn't matter. This is a self-perpetuating organism now.

A riot that got out of hand that could have easily been avoided if they (which many say Pelosi) put in place the security that was available… and now it is the biggest overblown propaganda tool used by the Demorats!
Democrats only have themselves to blame for the 1/6 capitol breech.

Agreed, but that's their reality.

I don't know how this gets fixed. I don't know how a country survives with competing realities.

I think Trump could come out today and admit this has all been a farce, and it wouldn't matter. This is a self-perpetuating organism now.
A return to normalcy is elusive, but there is some solace in Trump worship dissipating, and most of Trump's endorsed 2020 election liars accepting defeat in 2022.

Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 7.53.07 AM.png

A return to normalcy is elusive, but there is some solace in Trump worship dissipating, and most of Trump's endorsed 2020 election liars accepting defeat in 2022.

Yeah, I'm a couple of degrees less concerned than I was going into the mid terms.

But yet, that new organism persists, throwing a monkey wrench into the Speaker voting. But that, too, is showing some signs of fraying.

The orange cultists and the Qanon nuts have to be voted out. That's possible. We can hang our hat on that for a while.

Democrats only have themselves to blame for the 1/6 capitol breech.
Yes. If only we had a company of Marines or 100 Chicago cops there, there would have not been no issue. A lot of dead "peaceful protesters" of course.

Two years gone and many perpetrators and planners are still walking free. Two years later and it is still the greatest stain on our Democracy since the Civil War.
Two years and conservatives continue to defend this treasonous act of rightwing domestic terrorism.

An ugly, historic day.

Conned by the most blatant con man this country has ever seen.

Incredible. Still.
The FBI caused the violence that took place that day. Two women were murdered by the Capitol police and the real coup took place when Congress voted not to investigate the election. That is the real factual history.

Yes. If only we had a company of Marines or 100 Chicago cops there, there would have not been no issue. A lot of dead "peaceful protesters" of course.
How many protestors in Portland and Seattle were murdered by police?

Forum List

Back