How are you remembering the Capitol attack two years ago today?

Fcking emasculated freak.

But keep driving my reactions up. Notice yours is sorta lacking? Lol

Again, horrible mods should be able to be ignored... that's you.... little limp lefty

Put your little willy in your panties and stop.

I mean really, you can't defend yourself, you use emoticons. You're weak, a weak little lefty

Not a man... just an emasculated little man

A riot that got out of hand that could have easily been avoided if they (which many say Pelosi) put in place the security that was available… and now it is the biggest overblown propaganda tool used by the Demorats!
You do realize that the repub majority that is trying to name a Speaker in the House has removed most of the safe guards that were put in place after the J6 coup attempt? So...is MAGA expecting to have an easier time at the next coup attempt, given that there will be little resistance now? MAGA is on it's last leg, I hope.

We all know who caused the J6 attack...and the fat POS is still flying around the country lying and trying to get his cult to repeat the attack.

Most democrats will celebrate by throwing a bunch of mostly peaceful protest bonfires in major cities around the country and attacking federal buildings.
I know I will. My bonfire will be grilling veggies, and hamburger patties which I am finishing off in brown gravy to serve with rice.

Is it normal everything that the FBI, Pelosi, and the Capitol police did was never investigated? Is one side of the story all the citizens deserve you fascist hack?
In a court case, you get both sides. That's what I want. Both sides, at the same time, challenging each other. Seems fair enough.

But you don't understand that. Because you're weak and only want one side of a story, and then you swallow it whole. That's you, not me.

In a court case, you get both sides. That's what I want. Both sides, at the same time, challenging each other. Seems fair enough.

But you don't understand that. Because you're weak and only want one side of a story, and then you swallow it whole. That's you, not me.
Both sides? Are you serious? Stupid hack.

You're so emotional.

Yes, I want both (or all) sides of a story before I form a final opinion. That's what any normal adult will want.

I realize that you don't.
There is no emotion in calling you a stupid hack. How can you say there is? Stating facts is not emotion.

Why don't you want an accurate and complete picture of the whole story?

What are you afraid of, exactly?
I am not going to get that picture from you or the MSM. I am not going to get that picture from a corrupt FBI. I am most certainly are not going to get it from lying politicians. Your post is meaningless.

How are you remembering the Capitol attack two years ago today?​

Having one big ass party here!
GIF Dance Party Injects New Life Into Party Visuals

Except for all of the prisoners being illegally held and tortured in Biden's Gulag.
To them, our hearts go out to you guys--- help is on the way soon.

Two years later and it is still the greatest stain on our Democracy since the Civil War.
The greatest stain you'll ever know is right there in your shorts lookin' up atcha, boy.
Dance Party GIF by BuzzFeed Animation - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forum List

Back