How are you remembering the Capitol attack two years ago today?

All those people who committed "trespassing" and no other real crimes are gonna be kicked out of prison as soon as the white house changes parties....and records expunged for some of them.

The girl who stole Pelosi's computer? Eh she probably will get out for time served...but I wouldn't be expecting a full pardon if I was her.
trespassers are in prison? Hmm...

records expunged?

Yes; involved in transforming them into the Republic of The United States of America.
So they were traitors and turned on neighbors , friends, and family?

My ancestors came to North American continent in the 1600s. They were involved on all sides.

"Hey Mac ... What do you want for dinner?" ... *slurp* TTRRRUUUMMPPP!!!! *slurp*
"Hey Mac ... Where to you want to go?" ... *slurp* TTRRRUUUMMPPP!!!! *slurp*
"Hey Mac ... What's your favorite color?" ... *slurp* TTRRRUUUMMPPP!!!! *slurp*

Seriously ... It's an analogy... But it does address what you post ... You can keep the balls ... :auiqs.jpg:

Ol' Mac triggers another one.

:bye1:

So they were traitors and turned on neighbors , friends, and family?
Only those disloyal to independence, and Liberty.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom - go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"!
Samuel Adams

Independence, and self determination... Not for the timid, submissive, and cowardly.

Ol' Mac triggers another one.

:bye1:

*slurp* TTRRRUUUMMMP *slurp* ... *slurp*-*slurp* TTRRRUUUMMPPP *slurp* ... *slurp* TRRIIIGGGEEER ... *slurp* TTTRRRUUUMMMPPP *slurp*-*slurp*
*slurp* I WINnnn-I WINnnnn *slurp* ... *slurp* TTTRRRUUUMMMMPPP *slurp*

I am not sure exactly what I just told him ... Thought I would give it another shot though ...
I am just flying by the seat of my pants on that one.

*slurp* TTRRRUUUMMMP *slurp* ... *slurp*-*slurp* TTRRRUUUMMPPP *slurp* ... *slurp* TRRIIIGGGEEER ... *slurp* TTTRRRUUUMMMPPP *slurp*-*slurp*
*slurp* I WINnnn-I WINnnnn *slurp* ... *slurp* TTTRRRUUUMMMMPPP *slurp*

I am not sure exactly what I just told him ... Thought I would give it another shot though ...
I am just flying by the seat of my pants on that one.

yikes

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom - go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"!
Samuel Adams

Independence, and self determination... Not for the timid, submissive, and cowardly.
actually, many who protested were against the Parliament, and not the King. No one swore any allegiance to independence or liberty.

The British Colonists were arguing about their British rights. Many who were leaders in demanding things of the Parliament, in appeals to the King, were initially not disloyal to King.

There was nothing cowardly about the Loyalists. Loyalty was a tougher position to take after Adams made the speech that won over the Continental Congress.

You do know the rebels went after the guns of fellow colonists? So, America was founded upon the confiscation of firearms. Facts

Samuel Adams

Great speech. But the fight amongst the colonists wasn't about wealth vs liberty. And the British Troops?

Our "moment of stupidity"?

No.

That was our moment of using our voices.

As we have every right to do, just like the leftist vermin claim they have the right to burn buildings and kill police officers and steal what others earn.

Simple.

No, it was stupid. If they're outside, waving flags, being in the moment, that's fine. I have no problem whatsoever with that. But those who actually entered the capitol building, that was stupid.

All those people who committed "trespassing" and no other real crimes are gonna be kicked out of prison as soon as the white house changes parties....and records expunged for some of them.

The girl who stole Pelosi's computer? Eh she probably will get out for time served...but I wouldn't be expecting a full pardon if I was her.
You forgot the people who attacked police officers. Is the repub party gonna let them go free also? The party who supposedly supports law enforcement. WHAT A JOKE!

You forgot the people who attacked police officers. Is the repub party gonna let them go free also? The party who supposedly supports law enforcement. WHAT A JOKE!
I think that hypocrisy is not solely the purview of the Democrats. Both parties have heavy amounts of it within their ranks.

Forum List

Back