How are you remembering the Capitol attack two years ago today?

"Thankfully, I'm grateful democracy still works, and the perps are serving time, just like all patriotic Americans feel about this terrible day in American history. Domestic, rightwing terrorism remains the greatest threat to democracy."

Thank you, poster McRib. That was well said.

But we loyal Americans, we patriotic citizens, can still contribute to bringing more of these MAGAMob criminals to justice.

So, for those who lurk on this gossipboard, here is the Sedition Hunters website. If you recognize any of these, umm, 'persons-of-interest'....well, call you local FBI office (I've provide a handy list of contacts).......or, maybe contact Sedition Hunters. Their contact information is listed on the website where I've posted their pictures of suspected and arrested perps.

God Bless America.

FBI: List of FBI field offices - Wikipedia

Sedition Hunters: Sedition Hunters

"With SELFIE STICKS!.........TSA WILL NOT LET YOU ON A PLANE WITH DEADLY WEAPONS SO YOU'LL HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR SELFIE STICKS AT HOME!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did some of the MAGAMob take cellphone pics?
Oh sure.
Using 'Selfie Sticks'?
Probably.

But........if only......

If only they would stuck to selfie sticks.

Rather than.........

Or........

1673064152338.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did some of the MAGAMob take cellphone pics?
Oh sure.
Using 'Selfie Sticks'?
Probably.

But........if only......

If only they would stuck to selfie sticks.

Rather than.........

Or........

View attachment 745530
Some of the Congress people who are now blocking action in the House were planners and advocates for these people.

I'm not afraid of you. I just don't have time for annoyance...and that is exactly what you are. A little sniveling annoyance thinking you're a big something

Give it a rest already. You're a nothing

Get with your fellow mods, use of emojis to harass was against the rules.... you're not above the rule, little squeak
You threaten like a small child.

Thank you, poster McRib. That was well said.

But we loyal Americans, we patriotic citizens, can still contribute to bringing more of these MAGAMob criminals to justice.

So, for those who lurk on this gossipboard, here is the Sedition Hunters website. If you recognize any of these, umm, 'persons-of-interest'....well, call you local FBI office (I've provide a handy list of contacts).......or, maybe contact Sedition Hunters. Their contact information is listed on the website where I've posted their pictures of suspected and arrested perps.

God Bless America.

FBI: List of FBI field offices - Wikipedia

Sedition Hunters: Sedition Hunters

TATTLE LIKE A FIRST GRADER!!!!

How are you remembering the Capitol attack two years ago today?​

This is not how native English speakers express.
How do we remember that event?
It was an idiotic act by idiots. It served to embarrass the U.S. in front of the entire world. It was gut-turning to watch. It set back American democracy and republican principles. The perpetrators deserve whatever punishment they receive. They are lucky they were not all shot.

It doesn't have to be that way. It has been hijacked by trumpism.
Trump is a product of conservatism; Trumpism and conservatism are one in the same.

For decades since the Southern Strategy conservatism has been dominated by the bigotry of the Christo-fascist right, anti-immigrant nativism, the fearmongering of white grievance politics, and racist replacement theory.

Trump exploited the fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion that has long existed among conservatives combined with the right’s propensity for reactionary authoritarianism to create an extremist coalition hostile to our democratic institutions, the Constitution, and the rule of law.

"TATTLE LIKE A FIRST GRADER!!!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, good poster Sue92.
I'm a tad embarrassed by it.

But you see....when I was in 'First Grade'....so very few of my classmates sprayed the cop on the street with MACE, or knocked him down and tasered him in the neck until head a heart-attack. And too, I know of no incidents where they would poop in the hallway and smear it on the walls. (Unless it was a green-apple urgency).

I don't know why. Cause many of my fellow 'First Graders' really were......badass!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, good poster Sue92.
I'm a tad embarrassed by it.

But you see....when I was in 'First Grade'....so very few of my classmates sprayed the cop on the street with MACE, or knocked him down and tasered him in the neck until head a heart-attack. And too, I know of no incidents where they would poop in the hallway and smear it on the walls. (Unless it was a green-apple urgency).

I don't know why. Cause many of my fellow 'First Graders' really were......badass!
That never happened.

No, it was stupid. If they're outside, waving flags, being in the moment, that's fine. I have no problem whatsoever with that. But those who actually entered the capitol building, that was stupid.
That was not only stupid but illegal. There was essential no chance that the election results would be overturned by the threat of a mob.

No, it started peaceful and turned into a riot. The Demorats aided it. The Demorats didn't denied the required protect and the police opened the capital doors!
Of course a LIE!

Forum List

Back