How are you remembering the Capitol attack two years ago today?

I remember Jan 6th as a protest against Democrat cheating. We will never forget what Democrats did to this country by installing the worst POTUS (Biden) in history. We won't forget the pain he and the Democrats have inflicted on US.

From reading posts on several social media platforms including USMB, it is clear that there is a significant number of Americans who want to overthrow the government, peacefully if possible but violently if necessary.

I believe their desire for a new government, small in size, fiscally responsible, that focuses on national problems, leaving social problems to the states and staying clear of international problems is really just a pipedream and they know it. But that does not mean they are not going to keep fighting for it.

I have no doubt that that there are going to be more Jan 6's until we educate all Americans on the reality of American life in the 21st century. The country has changed radically over the last century and there is no way of turning the clock back.
You mean that because people want less government that democrats will continue to spawn riots and other false flag operations?

I remember Jan 6th as a protest against Democrat cheating. We will never forget what Democrats did to this country by installing the worst POTUS (Biden) in history. We won't forget the pain he and the Democrats have inflicted on US.
Lowest unemployment in decades. Truly terrible !

Highest inflation, highest interest rates, supply chain problems gas prices still high, war in the Ukraine, severely contracted workforce. Cop who shot Ashli Babbit still not in jail, protesters on Jan 6 still in jail, Biden lies that 5 DC cops were killed on Jan 6th, Yes, truly terrible. You celebrate tyranny and lies.

In 50 years to be exact.

"The first two years of my presidency – 2021 and 2022 — were the two strongest years of job growth on record. And in December, the unemployment rate fell to its lowest level in the last 50 years. Unemployment is near record lows for Black and Hispanic Americans, and the unemployment rate for people with disabilities has never been lower in our country’s history."

The country is in great hands, while the dysfunctional repubs cannot even appoint a House leader. Voters will not forget the ignorance and disfunction.

And that reality is that conservativism poses an ongoing threat to America’s democracy.
America was never, ever intended to be a Democracy traitor. Die slow...

When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.

Thomas Jefferson

Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.

John Adams

America was never, ever intended to be a Democracy traitor. Die slow...

When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.

Thomas Jefferson

Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.

John Adams
These lefty, Marxist sheep have no idea what either Democracy or a Republic is, they are fed shit and kept in the dark by their Marxist masters like a bunch of mushrooms.

I remember……

I
- January 6 as a day liberals lost their shit over the same behavior they lauded in cities
throughout 2020.

- January 6 as the first time liberals cheered and justified the shooting of an unarmed person who did not heed a police officer’s commands.

- January 6 as a day liberals got more upset over rioters calling for Pelosi and other Democrats than they did a Bernie Sanders supporter opening fire at an open field of exposed Republican Congressmen Representatives.

These are the same people that lose their shit over a riot that was quelled right around sundown yet defend one of their own Congressional Representatives (Omar) referring to 9/11 as Muslims “did some things.”

democrats hate democracy...they love big brother and our senile president and his crime family
You are just another mindless MAGA. MAGA is becoming a dying species. They have obstructed the US House and voters will not forget.

Forum List

Back