How bad is the indoctrination that the left is imposing on our youth?

Conspiracy victim thread 10,463. Your parents and friends influence your politics. Not schools. After that is your religion and even gender. Education matter as the smarter you are the more likely you are not to be a victim of right wing grievance politics but no impact from your teachers.

See, Joe was one of the first to be brainwashed.

He will tell you out loud that he supports Nazi Germany gun control brought to the USA because they only disarmed the untermenschen they wanted to mass murder

He's a real sick puppy, but because he no longer has a moral compass, he thinks he's OK

Nazi Germany didn't have gun control.
nazi Germany followed CANON LAW (initiated by Constantine and codified by his
descendant (?? grandson) into JUSTINIAN LAW. Jews were denied weapons of any
kind. ---Justinian law did not address guns back in the day----it was just bow and
arrow and sword stuff. Shariah APED and continues to ape the same shit

Conspiracy victim thread 10,463. Your parents and friends influence your politics. Not schools. After that is your religion and even gender. Education matter as the smarter you are the more likely you are not to be a victim of right wing grievance politics but no impact from your teachers.

Teaching about national holidays and why the are so isn't political...You moonbats are easily the dumbest people around.
I offered up a study everyone believes even you. Politics of your teacher ainā€™t no factor Bud. Secondly, there is not indoctrination going on your a scared culture warrior. Oo rah.
Itā€™s all about culture war issues now a days... hate the left they are destroying our country and brainwashing our children. Itā€™s a sad narrative but even sadder that so many are buying into it
"Buying into it" because it's true; You want more Marxists.
No itā€™s not true to the degree you pretend it is... and the way yā€™all try and demonize it and hyperbolize it only makes the problem worse
So you think the only "good, patriotic' American is a far Left scumbag like you?
Not at all. Where did you get that impression from?
From the simple fact you, nor any other Bolshevik NEVER support Conservatives.
I never support conservatives? Why do you think that? I voted for a Republican governor last election. If that doesnā€™t count then what exactly are you looking for?
Who's the fucking mealymouthed RINO so he could be primaried out next time?
He didnā€™t win... but my question still stands. What do you consider a sign of support for conservatives?
Being willing to go toe to toe and fight the enemy, which are the Democrats and the Left.
Yeah well Iā€™m not a partisan hack so Iā€™m not going to do that
Yeah yeah. Suuure you're not. Just a full blown Communist though.
Why do you think that?
Because you never supported REAL Conservatives, just limp dick "moderates" who I have no use for.
Is that right?! And how do you know that?! Dazzle me with your insight captain idiot, Iā€™d love to hear this

See, Joe was one of the first to be brainwashed.

He will tell you out loud that he supports Nazi Germany gun control brought to the USA because they only disarmed the untermenschen they wanted to mass murder

He's a real sick puppy, but because he no longer has a moral compass, he thinks he's OK

Nazi Germany didn't have gun control.
You ignorant liar

Teaching about national holidays and why the are so isn't political...You moonbats are easily the dumbest people around.
I offered up a study everyone believes even you. Politics of your teacher ainā€™t no factor Bud. Secondly, there is not indoctrination going on your a scared culture warrior. Oo rah.
Itā€™s all about culture war issues now a days... hate the left they are destroying our country and brainwashing our children. Itā€™s a sad narrative but even sadder that so many are buying into it
No itā€™s not true to the degree you pretend it is... and the way yā€™all try and demonize it and hyperbolize it only makes the problem worse
So you think the only "good, patriotic' American is a far Left scumbag like you?
I never support conservatives? Why do you think that? I voted for a Republican governor last election. If that doesnā€™t count then what exactly are you looking for?
Loyalty to Donald. Thatā€™s all that matters.

Culture war victimization at its best. Find some grievance you can tie into the military or flag and cry like a bitch about how the country is losing its way. These fucking segments are to distract you from the fact
The victims are the children being taught your self-loathing cultural Marxism...You child abusing degenerate fucksticks are truly devoid of any shame.
What is Marxism? Without googling.

Some of these buffoons don't even know what memorial day represents.

On a scale of 1-10 it is a 10ā€¦unfortunately

Is it called ā€œindoctrinationā€ when you disagree with whatā€™s being taught and ā€œeducationā€ when you agree? Just want to get the terms straight

It's indoctrination when only one POV is allowed, and it's mercilessly shoved down the throats of children.

Who runs schools? LOCALS.

Liberal school boards and leftist unions.

Next dumb question?

You do know you vote for that position? Where do you live, California? Otherwise itā€™s highly likely your board is full of conservatives just like the fucking red state election boards that are being eaten by you clueless nincompoops for doing their jobs

Loyalty to Donald. Thatā€™s all that matters.
You mean the magic negro

Culture war victimization at its best. Find some grievance you can tie into the military or flag and cry like a bitch about how the country is losing its way. These fucking segments are to distract you from the fact
The victims are the children being taught your self-loathing cultural Marxism...You child abusing degenerate fucksticks are truly devoid of any shame.
What is Marxism? Without googling.

Some of these buffoons don't even know what memorial day represents.

On a scale of 1-10 it is a 10ā€¦unfortunately

Is it called ā€œindoctrinationā€ when you disagree with whatā€™s being taught and ā€œeducationā€ when you agree? Just want to get the terms straight

It's indoctrination when only one POV is allowed, and it's mercilessly shoved down the throats of children.

Who runs schools? LOCALS.

Pay no attention to the Fed Dollars pouring into these systems. Idiot

He didnā€™t win... but my question still stands. What do you consider a sign of support for conservatives?
Being willing to go toe to toe and fight the enemy, which are the Democrats and the Left.
Why do you think that?
Because it's the only argument they have.

Why do you think that?
Itā€™s just so stupid and obviously something they know nothing about. Might as well just stamp idiot on their forehead

Why do you think that?
And it's the correct assertion. Little wonder why the Left are considered the enemy of America.

Why do you think that?
Itā€™s just so stupid and obviously something they know nothing about. Might as well just stamp idiot on their forehead
Oh really? Government ownership of ALL means of production, quashing any and all political opposition to the point of forced reeducation camps (Gulags), I could go on, but the above are the Left's total goals.

Why do you think that?
And it's the correct assertion. Little wonder why the Left are considered the enemy of America.
Any extremist is. Regressive left to Qult45. Pick your flavor of fascist, and I shit on them equally.

Why do you think that?
Any extremist is. Regressive left to Qult45. Pick your flavor of fascist, and I shit on them equally.
No you don't. You're about as far Left communist as they get. Only Conservatives are REAL Americans.

Why do you think that?
No you don't. You're about as far Left communist as they get. Only Conservatives are REAL Americans.
You aren't a conservative. You're a fucking wanna be entitled hillbilly.

Why do you think that?
Oh really? Government ownership of ALL means of production, quashing any and all political opposition to the point of forced reeducation camps (Gulags), I could go on, but the above are the Left's total goals.
No where close to anything I want or support yet you proclaim I do. Youā€™re a dumbass and you canā€™t back up any of your ignorance

Forum List

Back