How bad is the indoctrination that the left is imposing on our youth?

Some of these buffoons don't even know what memorial day represents.

On a scale of 1-10 it is a 10…unfortunately

Is it called “indoctrination” when you disagree with what’s being taught and “education” when you agree? Just want to get the terms straight

It's indoctrination when only one POV is allowed, and it's mercilessly shoved down the throats of children.

And anyone who objects is viciously attacked for not conforming. Nothing is up for discussion.

Bullshit

Conspiracy victim thread 10,463. Your parents and friends influence your politics. Not schools. After that is your religion and even gender. Education matter as the smarter you are the more likely you are not to be a victim of right wing grievance politics but no impact from your teachers.

Then you would not mind firing 95% of all teachers and professors who try to do nothing more than indoctrinate instead of educating. Then replacing them with right wingers.
Teachers teach, the curriculum they are given and instructed to teach...they have no choice in the matter, from what I understand...

The State or County Board of Education, is who decides what the children are taught, I believe?

Really, please provide the curriculum given to the teachers in the video in post #5.

It wasn't our youth who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6th.

It was our youth who looted, burned and maimed during the BLM riots this summer.

How many BLM protests were actually violent, Drama Queen?

what is the point of asking "HOW MANY PROTESTS" were "ACTUALLY VIOLENT" ?

Because the numbers I've seen are 3 protests out of 93 protests were violent.

So 30 people were killed at just 3 "protests"?
All the businesses looted and burned down were at only 3 "protests"?

So far I have not been able to find anything like a statistic on how many have
died as a result of BLM festivities and rituals and teachings

Mainstream doesn't provide statistics they don't want you to know. On topic, to date I've yet to see an estimate of how many people matched Washington on January 6th. Mainstream only wants you to know hundreds tried to "steal away our democracy".

It was our youth who looted, burned and maimed during the BLM riots this summer.

Mainstream doesn't provide statistics they don't want you to know. On topic, to date I've yet to see an estimate of how many people matched Washington on January 6th. Mainstream only wants you to know hundreds tried to "steal away our democracy".

If Trump and other dumbass republicans wouldnt still be perpetuating the lies that led to the raid on the capital then perhaps the story wouldn’t be pushed so hard by the media. It’s pathetic what these people are doing to cover for a man who can not admit defeat.

Conspiracy victim thread 10,463. Your parents and friends influence your politics. Not schools. After that is your religion and even gender. Education matter as the smarter you are the more likely you are not to be a victim of right wing grievance politics but no impact from your teachers.

Stupid little commie, education doesn't make you smart, it's supposed to give smart people useful information. They aren't doing that in the government halls of indoctrination as evidenced by that video.

E v i d e n c e. Yea right.

Didn't watch it, did ya?

If Trump and other dumbass republicans wouldnt still be perpetuating the lies that led to the raid on the capital then perhaps the story wouldn’t be pushed so hard by the media. It’s pathetic what these people are doing to cover for a man who can not admit defeat.

After 4 years of Russian collusion.
I laugh at you hahahahaha.

After 4 years of Russian collusion.
I laugh at you hahahahaha.

What exactly are you laughing at?

Higher Education used to be about teaching HOW to think! Now it's become teaching WHAT to think! Anyone that doesn't grasp the difference never learned how to think!

Do you have any higher education? Falling for wacko conspiracy theories and lies is not a mark of educated people.
I have a degree in History from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from Boston University. Making assumptions about people is one of the marks of an uneducated person!

Higher Education used to be about teaching HOW to think! Now it's become teaching WHAT to think! Anyone that doesn't grasp the difference never learned how to think!

Do you have any higher education? Falling for wacko conspiracy theories and lies is not a mark of educated people.
I have a degree in History from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from Boston University. Making assumptions about people is one of the marks of an uneducated person!

You have betrayed your education.

Because I think teachers should teach students HOW to think rather than WHAT to think? That's amusing...

Indoctrination is when you teach people to accept a set of beliefs.
And a belief is nothing more than an opinion.
I just find it funny when people use the word and don’t even know what it means
Laughing at oneself can be cathartic. Glad you have such a healthy level of self awareness.
Did you think I was saying that I was laughing at myself?

See, Joe was one of the first to be brainwashed.

He will tell you out loud that he supports Nazi Germany gun control brought to the USA because they only disarmed the untermenschen they wanted to mass murder

He's a real sick puppy, but because he no longer has a moral compass, he thinks he's OK

Nazi Germany didn't have gun control.
Look it up!
they don't keep that information on the mosque bookshelves

just that ^^^^ ? In what way has style---BETRAYED his/her education

The Marxists and Communists see the blood pouring from the gaping wounds in America.....and are closing in for the kill.

Meanwhile, the conservative right keeps trying to diplomatically apply cheap bandaids to deep cuts to the jugular

The Marxists and Communists see the blood pouring from the gaping wounds in America.....and are closing in for the kill.

Meanwhile, the conservative right keeps trying to diplomatically apply cheap bandaids to deep cuts to the jugular
sorta true

Is it called “indoctrination” when you disagree with what’s being taught and “education” when you agree? Just want to get the terms straight
Indoctrination is the teaching of opinions, education is the teaching of facts.
I disagree. Opinions and theories and a variety of perspectives are all part of education.
Yet you agreed that teachers should teach how to think not what to think.

Indoctrination is when you teach people to accept a set of beliefs.
And a belief is nothing more than an opinion.
I just find it funny when people use the word and don’t even know what it means
Laughing at oneself can be cathartic. Glad you have such a healthy level of self awareness.
Did you think I was saying that I was laughing at myself?
If you weren’t you should have been….

Teaching about national holidays and why the are so isn't political...You moonbats are easily the dumbest people around.
Culture war victimization at its best. Find some grievance you can tie into the military or flag and cry like a bitch about how the country is losing its way. These fucking segments are to distract you from the fact
The victims are the children being taught your self-loathing cultural Marxism...You child abusing degenerate fucksticks are truly devoid of any shame.
What is Marxism? Without googling.

On a scale of 1-10 it is a 10…unfortunately

It's indoctrination when only one POV is allowed, and it's mercilessly shoved down the throats of children.

Who runs schools? LOCALS.

Pay no attention to the Fed Dollars pouring into these systems. Idiot

Federal money is about 10% of education money. You’re the idiot.

And what is the absolute dollar amount of that 10%? What % is the town or city money? My RE taxes pay for our schools.

Teaching about national holidays and why the are so isn't political...You moonbats are easily the dumbest people around.
I offered up a study everyone believes even you. Politics of your teacher ain’t no factor Bud. Secondly, there is not indoctrination going on your a scared culture warrior. Oo rah.

I have school aged children. I can promise you that the politics of their teacher’s come into play. Dad, why did my teacher say xxx about Biden but then yyy about Trump? Yeah, it matters.

Forum List

Back