How bad off would Americans need to be to actually revolt against our Gov't?

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
Considering our Gov't is getting worse and bolder about just plain not caring, how bad off do you think the "average" american would have to be for there to be some consorted effort to form a militia and take back our Gov't?
Who do you think the military would support if this were to happen? The Gov't or The People?
DeclineRevolt.jpg

Considering our Gov't is getting worse and bolder about just plain not caring, how bad off do you think the "average" american would have to be for there to be some consorted effort to form a militia and take back our Gov't?
Who do you think the military would support if this were to happen? The Gov't or The People?
DeclineRevolt.jpg
In my opinion, a citizens' revolt against the government is only a matter of time. I believe that it will happen at some point, but maybe not during my lifetime. The government is getting more corrupt by the day, and I see no one to stop them. If and when it does happen, it'll be the best thing that has happened to this country in a very long time. Actually, I'm looking forward to it.

Stop dreaming about a revolt.
We have black riots right now and we see how inefficient are they.
Why revolt. Just ignore the two main parties, start a grass root movement and elect those people who will actually govern. A lot of work yes, but fewer people will get killed.

DeclineRevolt.jpg
In my opinion, a citizens' revolt against the government is only a matter of time. I believe that it will happen at some point, but maybe not during my lifetime. The government is getting more corrupt by the day, and I see no one to stop them. If and when it does happen, it'll be the best thing that has happened to this country in a very long time. Actually, I'm looking forward to it.
loading-gun-o.gif

DeclineRevolt.jpg
The ultimate corruption of the government is happening from corporations. They are the ones to revolt against.

All the people have to do is throw out the entire House of Representatives, which possibility presents itself every two years (very democratic, that). Install really new people with a real agenda for change, and the reins of government will remain in place while changing hands. That is already too much work for folks. How could it ever be thought they would take up arms?
Perhaps this 'revolution' stuff provides heroic images to some, but blood and gore should be sharper images. It is not conceivable that the US government would ever get to the point that citizens rose up in arms against it. Perhaps some other scenario (Canada invades?), but not that. Certainly, in the present configuration of things, an armed insurrection wouldn't last a week.

DeclineRevolt.jpg

I think pretty bad but I think a revolution would be worse than the government that we have now. The reason is simple. Most revolutions were fought by "freedom fighters" but when a new government is installed by those freedom fighters it is as bad or worse than the pre iOS one.

No revolt, just secession.

Peacefully seceding will be the issue. The tyrannical federal government has control of much of our society. The statists and oligarchy will do all they can to prevent it. Murdering vast numbers of Americans to keep their power, is not a concern to them.

It will take a majority of the states setting up many different national governments, for it to work.

I do not like the word secession. It brings up Lincoln's War...and the statists love Lincoln. Killing for the state is something many Americans are foolishly willing to do.

Forum List

Back