American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
IcebergQ1.jpg

Double-Voting for Obama

February 13, 2013
By Matthew Vadum

After publicly boasting that she voted twice for President Obama in November, a left-wing Ohio activist associated with a George Soros-funded group claims she did nothing wrong by double-voting.

“There’s absolutely no intent on my part to commit voter fraud,” said Melowese Richardson, a longtime Cincinnati poll worker and Democratic activist whose unlawfully cast ballot canceled out a lawful ballot and thereby deprived another citizen of his or her right to vote.

County records also accuse Richardson, who has registered thousands of people to vote, of being disruptive and hiding “things from other poll workers on Election Day after another female worker reported she was intimidated by Richardson.” An investigation revealed that the perpetrator’s granddaughter, India Richardson, also voted twice in November.

All of this is fine with the activists of the Left who only care about observing laws and technicalities when they advance their cause.

Left-wing activists and think tanks such as the Brennan Center for Justice constantly churn out studies and reports financed by George Soros, purporting to prove that voter fraud is as unreal as the Loch Ness Monster. They claim that those on the Right want to crack down on voter fraud solely as a means of preventing the poor and minorities from voting.

Voter fraud, which left-wing activist groups encourage, has long been a problem in the U.S. It was rampant in the 2012 election.

It’s not hard to see why. According to one report, about 24 million voter registrations across the nation are no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate, more than 1.8 million dead people are registered as voters, and 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.

Richardson is also active in an ACORN-like Cincinnati-based activist group called Communities United for Action.

The Obama administration has funneled taxpayer money to its friends at Communities United for Action. In 2010 the Environmental Protection Agency gave the group $25,000 to indoctrinate local children about “environmental justice.”

Communities United for Action is part of a larger Saul Alinsky-inspired organizing network called National People’s Action (NPA). NPA makes no bones about its desire to overthrow what remains of America’s free enterprise system.

In the State of the Union address last night, President Obama said Americans shouldn’t have to wait for hours in line to vote. Obama announced the creation of a non-partisan commission “to improve the voting experience in America.”

Obama said the body will be led by “two longtime experts in the field” who served as top attorneys for Mitt Romney’s campaign and his own campaign. The Republican lawyer is Ben Ginsberg; the Democrat, Bob Bauer.

Bauer is the bottom-feeding barrister who asked the Department of Justice in 2008 to prosecute Obama critics and fine television stations for daring to carry an ad about Obama’s close personal friendship with Bill Ayers. Bauer, Obama’s former White House Counsel, is married to Anita Dunn, the Mao-quoting former communications director in the Obama White House. Bauer has been instrumental in whitewashing Obama’s radical roots by filing lawsuits keeping a bewildering array of the president’s personal papers hidden away.

With Bauer serving on the new commission, at least cartoon characters and the dead will be well-represented.

Double-Voting for Obama

How bad was Voter Fraud in 2012?

It wasn't bad enough to make Obama lose. You damn Republicans aren't even good at doing that.

You tried, but you just couldn't do it. How's it feel to be born losers?

It wasn't bad enough to make Obama lose. You damn Republicans aren't even good at doing that.

Amen! Damn, thanks for making my day.

They usually say vote early and often. The polling places in Florida that were so backed up on the LAST day of early voting, apparently only disadvantaged Moabama voters. My question is why the hell did they wait till the last day, were they making up their minds or had they not received their marching orders from the party at that point? Leave it up to the commiecrats to come up with a solution for a nonexistent problem.

They usually say vote early and often. The polling places in Florida that were so backed up on the LAST day of early voting, apparently only disadvantaged Moabama voters. My question is why the hell did they wait till the last day, were they making up their minds or had they not received their marching orders from the party at that point? Leave it up to the commiecrats to come up with a solution for a nonexistent problem.

No, it's real. Google "voter suppression"...

Around here we only get one day, but I've never had a problem voting like those people in the major cities have. Voting should be extend to more than one day all over America.

Around here we only get one day, but I've never had a problem voting like those people in the major cities have. Voting should be extend to more than one day all over America.

Don't know where here is but in TX we get two weeks. I usually vote the first or second day of early voting, never have to wait. The problem was in Florida who has about 7 days of early voting, and the reported problems were only on the last day, why did they wait till then?

No thanks, I've alread seen the video of the New Black Panther Party thugs. How about you address the two that admitted voting twice.

Last edited:

No thanks, I've alread seen the video of the New Black Panther Party thugs. How about you address the two that admitted voting twice.

Don't worry about those two rabid liberals they are boinking buddies...:eusa_shhh:

I did and it comes up acorn ----> "voter suppression"...:eek:

I'M not with any party, both parties are fucked. I like to pick on lefties & koranimals because they take it so well...:eusa_angel:

Seriously..what kind of question is that?

The end result is what matters. People should not have to wait 6 - 10 hours to vote.

By the way..commies don't vote.

Don't you fuking right wing whack jobs ever get tired of claiming the same ole bullshit.

If you could prove your claim, you would have already done so. So why keep with the bullshit threads there big shooter guy? Just can't think of anything better to say I guess?

I know, you think that ladies 2 votes is what caused Mittens to lose. Right? Got it.

Since the investigation is still pending and the woman claims she did not commit fraud, here's what I think happened (based on personal experience and expertise): She didn't vote twice. She cast her first ballot by mail. She was unsure if her ballot had been counted yet so she went to the polls and voted again, by provisional ballot.

Q: What scenarios would require me to cast a provisional ballot?

A: Your name appears on the official poll list for that precinct as having already requested an absentee ballot;
Ohio Provisional FAQ

The Provisional ballot is not counted if the Vote by Mail ballot was already counted.

This happens countless times on Election Day in my little county.

Last edited:
Early voting, absentee voting and anything else that means that a person doesn't show up on election day should be outlawed. Except in the most extreme circumstances. If the lines are long then open more polling places. Allowing votes to sit for two weeks, to be tampered with, is too long. If these criminals who voted twice didn't have the opportunity then they could not have. What is startling is they care so little about their crime they readily admit to being criminal. That makes me think they know how rampant is the practice.

did we mention they're sore loser TOO

Don't you fuking right wing whack jobs ever get tired of claiming the same ole bullshit.

If you could prove your claim, you would have already done so. So why keep with the bullshit threads there big shooter guy? Just can't think of anything better to say I guess?

I know, you think that ladies 2 votes is what caused Mittens to lose. Right? Got it.

And yet the left wing liberals invent voter suppression as their boogie man.

Forum List

Back