How badly will Trump lose?

I expect Hillary will win by at least 55-45. Maybe even 60-40. It could even be 65-35.
and if he wins will we see you here or will you "disappear".....

No, I'll still be here - shitting my pants and shaking like a dog shitting razor blades.

CpYSZ3sWgAAT12z.jpg

Birfer Trump will win KS and IN.

The times they are a changin.

"A Republican internal poll released Thursday shows Democrat Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump in the state’s 3rd Congressional District, a stretch of eastern Kansas that Mitt Romney won easily four years ago.

Trump trails Clinton by a 44 percent to 38 percent margin, according to the survey of 400 likely general election voters polled over the weekend. Romney, a Republican, won the district by 10 points in 2012. Republican poll shows Clinton beating Trump in eastern Kansas

Hillary 47%
Trump 39%
Johnson/Stein/other 14%
I'm pretty pissed off that Johnson & Stein are not doing better.

If not THIS election, WHEN?

When you live in a country where the stupid are the majority you can only expect so much. The American people are their own worst enemies.

Hillary 47%
Trump 39%
Johnson/Stein/other 14%

When the Republican party finally decides it's no longer a viable organization and when the Tea Party, religious fundamentalists, and some Trumpsters, join hands and form their new party. Also if Bernie Sanders supporters don't see changes they could have the same effect on Democrats. It takes time but we're already seeing some transitioning.

Hillary 47%
Trump 39%
Johnson/Stein/other 14%

When the Republican party finally decides it's no longer a viable organization and when the Tea Party, religious fundamentalists, and some Trumpsters, join hands and form their new party. Also if Bernie Sanders supporters don't see changes they could have the same effect on Democrats. It takes time but we're already seeing some transitioning.
Trump should have run as an independent, but he needed a major party's infrastructure. Since the GOP was ripe for a con, they went in that direction.

I'd be stunned to see them starting from scratch with an independent party, no way.

Forum List

Back