How Biden could help the Ukraine

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

At least according to this former MSMBC reporter who decided to fight along side those in the Ukraine

Newly departed MSNBC foreign-policy analyst Malcolm Nance revealed Monday evening that he is on the ground in Ukraine fighting the invading Russian forces.

“Russia has one advantage on the battlefield and that is long-range artillery,” said Nance.

“Let me say something to the president of the United States: Give [Ukraine] counter battery long range artillery—multiple rocket launch systems… to out-range the artillery. If you do that, you stop the attacks on civilians because that’s what they’re doing with the artillery.”

But I would not hold my breath for Biden to help them, nor would I expect any in the media to make the same plea.

All the media cares about the the DNC regime, and of course, the same goes for Biden.

It is simply "Ukraine."
Not any more. It's more just a pile of dead bodies and rubble.

For the first time, I have some respect for a reporter in the media, but if he really wants to get the attention of Biden, he would push him more to act or call him out for it At least he has some conviction to act over the never ending evil going on in this world.

Sadly, he has probably still drunk too much of the DNC cool aid to hold any democrat accountable for anything.

Even so, this reporter is 1000 times the man Joe Biden is, who offered the Ukrainian President a plane to escape while his people got slaughtered. The Ukrainian President rightly said, "I don't need a ride, I need weapons!"

Last edited:

For the first time, I have some respect for a reporter in the media, but if he really wants to get the attention of Biden, he would push him more to act or call him out for it

Sadly, he has probably still drunk too much of the DNC cool aid to hold any democrat accountable for anything.

Malcolm Nance is not a reporter. You ready to strike out?

Did I mention the analyst is black?

Who here wants to tear him apart?:

How many democrats want to lynch this former MSNBC analyst?

I know you want it!

For the first time, I have some respect for a reporter in the media, but if he really wants to get the attention of Biden, he would push him more to act or call him out for it At least he has some conviction to act over the never ending evil going on in this world.

Even so, this reporter is 1000 times the man Joe Biden is, who offered the Ukrainian President a plane to escape while his people got slaughtered. The Ukrainian President rightly said, "I don't need a ride, I need weapons!"
Thats you opinion, Biden did a lot for Ukraine, are we suppose to fight Russia, that is what your saying. Nance if he survives, will continue on MSNBC.

Thats you opinion, Biden did a lot for Ukraine, are we suppose to fight Russia, that is what your saying. Nance if he survives, will continue on MSNBC.
No, not my opinion

That is the opinion of a former MSMBC analyst who studies these things, who is on the ground and experienced these things, so much so, his expertise was once valued by MSMBC

Try again.

No, not my opinion

That is the opinion of a former MSMBC analyst who studies these things, who is on the ground and experienced these things, so much so, his expertise was once valued by MSMBC

Try again.
Not Nance,

Biden Announces $800M in Military Aid to Ukraine, Including Long-Range Missiles, Drones​

Not Nance,

Biden Announces $800M in Military Aid to Ukraine, Including Long-Range Missiles, Drones​

So according to your own article, the President is begging for help in the air

"To create a no-fly zone over Ukraine to save people, is this too much to ask?" Zelenskyy asked lawmakers. "You know how much depends on the battlefield, on the ability to use aircraft, powerful strong aviation to protect our people, our freedom, our land, aircraft that can help Ukraine, help Europe."

But Congress and Biden refuse.

Why?

Aircraft would be fare more preferable than long range missiles.

Last edited:
And here I thought democrats wanted power, to lead, to inspire, to save the world!

What happened?

haha what did he do for ukraine? besides freeze military aid and undo Trump’s policies of arming them? What did he do besides lift sanctions on Russia? Green light Putin’s pipeline?

haha what did he do for ukraine? besides freeze military aid and undo Trump’s policies of arming them? What did he do besides lift sanctions on Russia? Green light Putin’s pipeline?
The question has to be asked, are the people of the Ukraine too white to save?

Should the world save the white privileged?

Last edited:
The question has to be asked, are the people of the Ukraine too white to save?
it seems the dems, in particular the xiden crime family, has milked the country for all the money they can…and are now allowing the wolves to rip it apart

Forum List

Back