🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How big and inteligent must GOD be.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
How big and inteligent must GOD be to have designed and created the universe we live in.GOD is so awesome far,far beyong little man's COMPREHENSION ===http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=hubble+telescope+pictures&qpvt=hubble+telescope+pictures&FORM=IGRE

How smart is any little man that trys to argue and fight ALMIGHTY GOD that has created this?==http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=hubble+telescope+pictures&qpvt=hubble+tel escope+pictures&FORM=IGRE

Careful,

if you make God too big and too intelligent, then your utility as a messenger becomes pointless.

If wish for me to elaborate on this, I would be happy to upon the asking.

Careful,

if you make God too big and too intelligent, then your utility as a messenger becomes pointless.

God gave rule of earth to mankind and God will not go back on His word thus we believers have much "utility in God's plans here.

How big and inteligent must GOD be to have designed and created the universe we live in.GOD is so awesome far,far beyong little man's COMPREHENSION ===http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=hubble+telescope+pictures&qpvt=hubble+telescope+pictures&FORM=IGRE

if he made people like you...so i would have to say ZERO.
:badgrin:

then again...i would also think he is smart enough to leave you behind...... sad mistake of a man that you are.

if he made people like you...so i would have to say ZERO.
:badgrin:

Ba dump bump. *cymbals*

Careful,

God gave rule of earth to mankind and God will not go back on His word thus we believers have much "utility in God's plans here.

You clam "God gave rule of earth to mankind" and you claim that "God will not go back on His word" But if God is sufficient powerful and intelligent then these claims are could only be based on human arrogance and delusion.

A sufficiently powerful and intelligent god does not need humans to be custodians of anything of his.
A sufficiently powerful and intelligent god would not want humans to be in charge of anything of his.

And a sufficiently powerful and intelligent god would not use humans on any matter of importance to his.

And note I said sufficiently powerful and intelligent. I have not said "All powerful" or "All knowing" or "infinitely intelligent" because god does not have to be any where near that to realize the flaws in all humans and the problems inherent in putting them in charge of things of significance to God.

Just a comment for thought and nothing more. If reality can be deduced using mathematics then God would only need the knowledge of math to create the universe.

5' 10", 175 lbs. and finished high school with a B+

Careful,

You clam "God gave rule of earth to mankind" and you claim that "God will not go back on His word" But if God is sufficient powerful and intelligent then these claims are could only be based on human arrogance and delusion.

A sufficiently powerful and intelligent god does not need humans to be custodians of anything of his.
A sufficiently powerful and intelligent god would not want humans to be in charge of anything of his.

And a sufficiently powerful and intelligent god would not use humans on any matter of importance to his.

And note I said sufficiently powerful and intelligent. I have not said "All powerful" or "All knowing" or "infinitely intelligent" because god does not have to be any where near that to realize the flaws in all humans and the problems inherent in putting them in charge of things of significance to God.

lol!!! So now you think you a lirrle man are smarter than GOD??? Dream on puppet of satan!!!

lol!!! So now you think you a lirrle man are smarter than GOD??? Dream on puppet of satan!!!

Now exactly how do you know he his puppet of satan? Are you capable of judging someone on the same level as you? Or are you on a level about him, and the rest of us? But just how do you know whose who?

Those that allow satan to blind them and use them as his tools and fools are his puppets!=children of satan!!! and you?

Those that allow satan to blind them and use them as his tools and fools are his puppets!=children of satan!!! and you?

What do you think?

JESUS"S Words to unbelievers==

◄ John 8:44
jesus says====You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies

Dumbass! I never said I was!! I said that you have to be an arrogant delusional fool to think a god of your description would leave humans in charge of anything of importance to God.

Read the previous post again, I did not change it, and you will realize the insult and belittlement is directed at humans and not God!!

What do you think?

JESUS"S Words to unbelievers==

◄ John 8:44
jesus says====You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies

That does not answer my question. As I have stated I do not know satan. I have gone to the light so I can answer questions of good but not of evil. If you think I am evil then you are wrong and I am right. God told me so. I lost half of cup of coffee to prove it.

Hey, no fair.

Its MY turn to be a puppet of satan.

Forum List

Back