🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How big and inteligent must GOD be.

You clam "God gave rule of earth to mankind" and you claim that "God will not go back on His word" But if God is sufficient powerful and intelligent then these claims are could only be based on human arrogance and delusion.

A sufficiently powerful and intelligent god does not need humans to be custodians of anything of his.
A sufficiently powerful and intelligent god would not want humans to be in charge of anything of his.

And a sufficiently powerful and intelligent god would not use humans on any matter of importance to his.

And note I said sufficiently powerful and intelligent. I have not said "All powerful" or "All knowing" or "infinitely intelligent" because god does not have to be any where near that to realize the flaws in all humans and the problems inherent in putting them in charge of things of significance to God.

lol!!! So now you think you a lirrle man are smarter than GOD??? Dream on puppet of satan!!!

Hey, no fair.

Its MY turn to be a puppet of satan.

There was a test you know. Part multiple choice, part essay.

How big and inteligent must GOD be to have designed and created the universe we live in.

Not intelligent enough to realise some of his Angel employees were untrustworthy!
Not intelligent enough to see the first creation in his likeness had a taste for apples!
Not intelligent enough to know when he created man in his own image, he was creating a flawed being. So despite eliminating all bar Noah and his clan, that flaw remained!

I guess that is why you consider yourself one of gods children Gismys because you are not remotely intelligent either! :badgrin:

How big and inteligent must GOD be to have designed and created the universe we live in.

Not intelligent enough to realise some of his Angel employees were untrustworthy!
Not intelligent enough to see the first creation in his likeness had a taste for apples!
Not intelligent enough to know when he created man in his own image, he was creating a flawed being. So despite eliminating all bar Noah and his clan, that flaw remained!

I guess that is why you consider yourself one of gods children Gismys because you are not remotely intelligent either! :badgrin:

GOD did not create robots, His creation is free to choose good and live in light or evil and live in darkness!!! all your choice

GOD did not create robots, His creation is free to choose good and live in light or evil and live in darkness!!! all your choice

If he created man in his likeness, then the evidence is pretty clear. You cannot blame Satan for the ills of the world when we are all spun from the same big, intelligent, all knowing cloth of god!
btw Is he still making stars and galaxies? Just asking because I thought he had done it all in six days!

Forum List

Back