How Big Will the Impeachment Blowback Be?

It's an orchestrated web of lies being pushed by the Deep State in collaboration with the Democrats and the Fake News Media. The American People know a lying propaganda campaign when they see one and they are going to be appalled when they tune into the hearings.

That's it too. A lot of people think the Democrats are blowing smoke up our asses. When they realize it's serious, that's when people will start to get pissed off. Even much more if it has a negative impact on our markets and economy.
An attempted election year impeachment without even a minor statutory crime? These folks are out of their minds.
Are you sure that they have minds to get out of?
They are more delusional today than when they settled in with their friends to enjoy Hillary's "landslide victory" on election night. They think THEY should select the President, not the US Electorate.

This is the US Electorate vs the Democrats. I think we all know who wins.

I think you need to learn the difference between the 'Electorate' and the 'Electoral College'.

Clinton won the 'Electorate', she lost the 'electoral college'.

I realize this is hard for you.

There was one contest - she lost it.

Trump is the most unpopular President in Modern history.

EVERYBODY that voted for Clinton will vote for ANY Democrat - so the Dem will get the popular majority as a BASELINE. They will only need to get 1% more than Clinton for an electoral victory. 3% better than Clinton and they'll get an electoral landslide. You can bet that they'll be a whole hell of a lot of voters that didn't vote in 2016 becuse thy were sure Clinton would win - they won't be staying at home in 2020.

Once the Republican Senators realize that Trump is an albatross around their necks (which he is), they'll happily remove him from office. They won't want to explain to their state's general electorate why they voted to keep a crook in office.

Basically, the Republican party is screwed the sooner they dump Trump the better for their party. Pence has an infinitely better chance of winning then Trump in 2020.

Which states that Clinton lost will the Dem Challenger win?
No one stayed home in 2016 - that is a delusion people like you have created for yourself. - Turnout was typical for a Presidential election.
Trump is the current and future of the Republican party - he has record high approvals within the party.
The rest is nonsense.

Then there is REALITY!

2016 Presidential Election Results For Each State

Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Florida all went for Trump by less than %1.

if the Dems carry those states, Trump is done for.

That's it too. A lot of people think the Democrats are blowing smoke up our asses. When they realize it's serious, that's when people will start to get pissed off. Even much more if it has a negative impact on our markets and economy.
An attempted election year impeachment without even a minor statutory crime? These folks are out of their minds.
They are more delusional today than when they settled in with their friends to enjoy Hillary's "landslide victory" on election night. They think THEY should select the President, not the US Electorate.

I think you need to learn the difference between the 'Electorate' and the 'Electoral College'.

That doesn't change the fact that you do not know the difference between the Electorate and the Electoral college.

Try learning ENGLISH!

There was no contest to win or lose the Electorate - educate yourself.

I didn't say that the electorate counts in a Presidential election, I said that you misused the terms.

Learn to READ!

Not so much out of their minds, but desperate. They know they have nobody that stands a chance against Trump if this economy continues, so it's do-or-die for them. They figure they're going to lose anyway, so why not try to tarnish Trump's name to get some extra votes?

Democrats rely on the politically ignorant, or the Obama Phone lady kind. That's where they get their votes from. All they know is Trump must have done something really bad if he was impeached, even if they don't understand why he was impeached.
That's nowhere near half the electorate, it may not even a 1/3rd. I doubt their actions are under-girded by a rational strategy.

I think it is. Look at all those little blue dots on that bright red map last presidential election. Those are all the cities where many live in poverty, and also gave Hillary the popular vote.

Many Democrat voters don't know much about politics. That's why they don't have left-wing talk radio. Nobody ever turned it on. They went out of business.

There was and is no popular vote contest to give to anyone.

Guess what! There are thousands of popular vote contests in this country. The only election were the popular vote doesn't count is the Presidential election.

That'll change soon - and once it does it will be the end of the Republican party!

That doesn't change the fact that you do not know the difference between the Electorate and the Electoral college.

Try learning ENGLISH!

Harder than I thought - for you.
Educate yourself.

Not so much out of their minds, but desperate. They know they have nobody that stands a chance against Trump if this economy continues, so it's do-or-die for them. They figure they're going to lose anyway, so why not try to tarnish Trump's name to get some extra votes?

Democrats rely on the politically ignorant, or the Obama Phone lady kind. That's where they get their votes from. All they know is Trump must have done something really bad if he was impeached, even if they don't understand why he was impeached.
That's nowhere near half the electorate, it may not even a 1/3rd. I doubt their actions are under-girded by a rational strategy.

I think it is. Look at all those little blue dots on that bright red map last presidential election. Those are all the cities where many live in poverty, and also gave Hillary the popular vote.

Many Democrat voters don't know much about politics. That's why they don't have left-wing talk radio. Nobody ever turned it on. They went out of business.

Guess what! There are thousands of popular vote contests in this country. The only election were the popular vote doesn't count is the Presidential election.

That'll change soon - and once it does it will be the end of the Republican party!

This is going to be over your head -
We have a popular vote within each state -
Trump slaughtered her. ( even with Hillary having Ukraine's assistance)
That's how we elect Presidents.

Weird how addle brained Democrats Loved that Big Blue Impenetrable wall - until it wasn't.

It would take a constitutional amendment to change that. You really think that's going to happen? Good luck.....

It's an orchestrated web of lies being pushed by the Deep State in collaboration with the Democrats and the Fake News Media. The American People know a lying propaganda campaign when they see one and they are going to be appalled when they tune into the hearings.

You don't know that because the race was not about the popular vote. If it was, both Trump and Hillary would have campaigned differently.

If you are a Democrat in Montana, it doesn't make sense to go out and vote for President because your vote will not count. If you are a Republican in New York, same thing, your vote for President won't count for anything.

The only way to know who was really the popular vote winner is to have a popular vote contest. That way everybody would come out and vote because every single vote would count regardless where you were from.

It would take a constitutional amendment to change that. You really think that's going to happen? Good luck.....

National Popular Vote Interstate Compact - Wikipedia

Besides after the next election the Dems willbe able to add any amendment to the Constitution that they want!

Besides after the next election the Dems willbe able to add any amendment to the Constitution that they want!

Luaghing animated .gif

They will, huh? Do you know what it takes to amend the US Constitution? Hint: it's not a simple majority.

You don't know that because the race was not about the popular vote. If it was, both Trump and Hillary would have campaigned differently.

If you are a Democrat in Montana, it doesn't make sense to go out and vote for President because your vote will not count. If you are a Republican in New York, same thing, your vote for President won't count for anything.

The only way to know who was really the popular vote winner is to have a popular vote contest. That way everybody would come out and vote because every single vote would count regardless where you were from.

If you could understand ENGLISH, you'd know that I was just correcting your misuse of terms.

You said:

"This is the US Electorate vs the Democrats."

That's a bogus statement because Clinton won the Electorate.

I assume that you meant:

"This is the US Electoral College vs the Democrats."

Which would have made sense.

Perhaps I gave you too much credit?

View attachment 289499

They will, huh? Do you know what it takes to amend the US Constitution? Hint: it's not a simple majority.

Yes, I know. Somehow there has been 25 amendments passed so far.

Once the Republicans get decimated in the 2020 election, the prospects of new amendmets will be much better:

Article V (Article 5 - Mode of Amendment)
The Congress, whenever Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.

If you could understand ENGLISH, you'd know that I was just correcting your misuse of terms.

You said:

"This is the US Electorate vs the Democrats."

That's a bogus statement because Clinton won the Electorate.

I assume that you meant:

"This is the US Electoral College vs the Democrats."

Which would have made sense.

Perhaps I gave you too much credit?

I used the term popular vote which is the same thing. Again, you don't know who won because the race was not about that. It's like a football game. Your team could run the most yards, but the name of the game is to score points. You can't claim you have a better team because you ran more yards, but lost the game in points.

Trump is the most unpopular President in Modern history...
You need to look things up yourself rather than bllndly following the Fake News Liars.

He tracks very close to where Ronaldus Maximus (The Great One) was at this point in his first term.

He is ahead of where Barack Obama was at this point in his presidency.

He is WAY ahead of where Jimmy Carter was.

How Popular Is Donald Trump?
...EVERYBODY that voted for Clinton will vote for ANY Democrat...
No they won't. 54% of voters are open to voting for Trump and that includes 24% of Hillary voters.

Majority say they're open to re-electing Trump
... - so the Dem will get the popular majority as a BASELINE...
You are assuming the portion of the Electorate that voted for Hillary is as bitterly partisan as you are, and they simply are not. Many are open minded and reasonable, and have noticed how nice the economy is doing and that Trump has not engaged in the Adventurism that Hillary and Obama did by starting wars in Libya and getting involved in the Civil War in Syria.

And another thing, that it would seem you would have learned by now, THE MAJORITY VOTE IS NOT THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTORATE. My goodness, you got beat over the head with this last election and run over by a train and you learned nothing? Sad!
...[/They will only need to get 1% more than Clinton for an electoral victory. 3% better than Clinton and they'll get an electoral landslide....
All votes in excess of 50% +1 are wasted, no matter how many wasted votes you have. You could have a zillion and if you are short on the ECV, you still lose. I'm trying to imagine what it would take to get this through your brain if you haven't already realized it and I'm at a loss. None can prevail against invincible ignorance.
...You can bet that they'll be a whole hell of a lot of voters that didn't vote in 2016 becuse thy were sure Clinton would win...
You guys are so big on the bullshit polls. They ALWAYS show the Democrat Way Way Way ahead, until Labor Day, then there is considerable tightening, until the election day when they are suddenly shown as near neck in neck, but always with an edge for the Democrat. How many times are you going to let the Fake News Media run exactly the same play on you before you wise up? Hillary was NEVER way ahead of Donald Trump. I have no idea why you guys fall for this over and over again, but, you do and you seem to enjoy it, so I'll not get in your way.

In 1980 not a single pollster predicted that Ronald Reagan would defeat Jimmy Carter. Not a one.

upload_2019-11-12_13-25-30.jpeg

In 1994, not a single pollster predicted that the GOP would take the House for the first time in 40 years.

Shortly after labor day in 2010, no one was predicting that the Democrats would just get thrashed and that the Republicans would regain all the strength they had lost since the 1928 election and emerge the strongest they had been since before the first election of FDR.
... Once the Republican Senators realize that Trump is an albatross around their necks (which he is), they'll happily remove him from office...
Oh dude, you are "guzzling the koolaid." Do you know the origin of that term?
... They won't want to explain to their state's general electorate why they voted to keep a crook in office...
Give me the Federal Statute number you are claiming you have compelling courtroom quality evidence that establishes beyond a reasonable doubt and to a moral certainty, that he violated it. You have nothing, no one on the Left does. When you say Trump has "committed crimes" it's because you guys think its a crime to disagree with and think differently than you guys do. And when you whip up all these investigations and now impeachment and then lay eggs before the Nation, everyone catches on what your problem is. You want to be able to police thoughts and speech. Trump had every right to say every word he uttered in his phone call to the Ukraine President, but you guys, and it's from national leaders on your side, have deluded themselves into thinking that it's actually A CRIME to say, think and believe things you disagree with.

You will not be able to hide your crazy from the Electorate once the Senate trial starts. I don't know how you have picture this working out in your mind, but write your expectations down now, so that after the fact you can compare the real world outcome to your expectations and actually benefit from the ass-kicking that's coming.
... Basically, the Republican party is screwed the sooner they dump Trump the better for their party. Pence has an infinitely better chance of winning then Trump in 2020.
As long as Trump doesn't betray us, we are all in. Pence could be a good choice in 2024, we will have to see who else is running.

Last edited:

View attachment 289499

Yes, I know. Somehow there has been 25 amendments passed so far.

Once the Republicans get decimated in the 2020 election, the prospects of new amendmets will be much better:

Article V (Article 5 - Mode of Amendment)
The Congress, whenever Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.

Exactly. And you think Democrats are ever going to be able to do that??? You have to be kidding me.

You cackling cultists can dance and prance and preen all day. But, when it comes down to it, all of you know that the only thing saving the criminal president from being thrown out of office is a spineless republcan senate. So, maybe spare us the dog and pony show. Thanks.

You cackling cultists can dance and prance and preen all day. But, when it comes down to it, all of you know that the only thing saving the criminal president from being thrown out of office is a spineless republcan senate. So, maybe spare us the dog and pony show. Thanks.

The dog and pony show IS the impeachment, because Trump isn't going anywhere after that. Like you said, the Senate will never follow through on it.

No. In a Presidential Election the Electoral College IS the Presidential Electorate. Hillary lost the Presidential Electorate.

Forum List

Back