How Big Will the Impeachment Blowback Be?

You cackling cultists can dance and prance and preen all day. But, when it comes down to it, all of you know that the only thing saving the criminal president from being thrown out of office is a spineless republcan senate. So, maybe spare us the dog and pony show. Thanks.

The dog and pony show IS the impeachment, because Trump isn't going anywhere after that. Like you said, the Senate will never follow through on it.

I doubt if the Senate will get the chance. Pelosi is smarter than that.

You think she's going to pull out? I don't know if she'd let it get this far if that were her plans.

An attempted election year impeachment without even a minor statutory crime? These folks are out of their minds.
Are you sure that they have minds to get out of?
They are more delusional today than when they settled in with their friends to enjoy Hillary's "landslide victory" on election night. They think THEY should select the President, not the US Electorate.

This is the US Electorate vs the Democrats. I think we all know who wins.

I think you need to learn the difference between the 'Electorate' and the 'Electoral College'.

Clinton won the 'Electorate', she lost the 'electoral college'.

I realize this is hard for you.

There was one contest - she lost it.
Every other election the loser gracefully conceded and the nation began to heal. Only this drunken ignorant old crook couldn't summon the decency to do that. She simultaneously claims she was "robbed by the Russians" and that she actually won, because she won the meaningless popular vote. There is no American that shouldn't be smart enough to see what a loser she is and refuse to follow her into her self serving delusions.

People poured money into the Clinton accounts either through phony speeches or their so-called charity. Everybody wanted to garner favor with them because of her position in politics. She has to keep bating those people to keep that money coming in, even if to a lesser degree.

So she keeps her seat in the spotlight for that reason. That's why she never bowed out.

You cackling cultists can dance and prance and preen all day. But, when it comes down to it, all of you know that the only thing saving the criminal president from being thrown out of office is a spineless republcan senate. So, maybe spare us the dog and pony show. Thanks.

The dog and pony show IS the impeachment, because Trump isn't going anywhere after that. Like you said, the Senate will never follow through on it.

I doubt if the Senate will get the chance. Pelosi is smarter than that.

You think she's going to pull out? I don't know if she'd let it get this far if that were her plans.

There are other options. And at least one scares the living hell out of Rump. And it leaves it up to the voters and the Electoral College.

To answer the OP - the blow back.
Honestly, out of registered Democrats that vote...I would say at least 95% will never switch their vote to Trump for any reason. If it is found out, and it is sadly possible, that Schiff and Co. orchestrated this whole thing including manufacturing statements that prove to be false... AND... that other top Democrat leaders were also in on it...AND.. it looked like every Democrat Presidential candidate knew about it, a bonefide coup attempt - the real thing. Almost no Democrat would vote for Trump still.

That is a fact.

Are you sure that they have minds to get out of?
They are more delusional today than when they settled in with their friends to enjoy Hillary's "landslide victory" on election night. They think THEY should select the President, not the US Electorate.

I think you need to learn the difference between the 'Electorate' and the 'Electoral College'.

Every other election the loser gracefully conceded and the nation began to heal. Only this drunken ignorant old crook couldn't summon the decency to do that. She simultaneously claims she was "robbed by the Russians" and that she actually won, because she won the meaningless popular vote. There is no American that shouldn't be smart enough to see what a loser she is and refuse to follow her into her self serving delusions.

People poured money into the Clinton accounts either through phony speeches or their so-called charity. Everybody wanted to garner favor with them because of her position in politics. She has to keep bating those people to keep that money coming in, even if to a lesser degree.

So she keeps her seat in the spotlight for that reason. That's why she never bowed out.

You keep bring up Hillary. She's gone. Get over it. Move on. There is nothing here. Or are you afraid to face the ones that Rump will have to face.

You keep bring up Hillary. She's gone. Get over it. Move on. There is nothing here. Or are you afraid to face the ones that Rump will have to face.
There could possibly be an indictment in her future wait until Barrs investigation is over.

The dog and pony show IS the impeachment, because Trump isn't going anywhere after that.
Oooh, sorry my man, you're way off. The impeachment process is and will be making public a lot of information that will come into play in the 2020 election. It is already having a measurable effect on voters.

So, in a nutshell,you're ass backwards wrong. Got anything else?

The impeachment of Donald Trump will claim more casualties than Democrats could possibly be aware of. Indeed, by moving ahead with such a destructive political process, Democrats are calling in an airstrike on their own position.

Sure, they may get their guy — at least in the House — but they will also eviscerate their front-runner, Joe Biden, while blowing up any meaningful media coverage the rest of the Democratic field needs to sustain itself. Speaking of the Democratic field, most of the big dogs also happen to serve in the Senate, which means they’ll be stuck in Washington, D.C., throughout the trial portion of the impeachment process.

(Excerpt) Read more at lowellsun.com ...

-----------

The entire impeachment saga will be politically destabilizing, and for what? The Republican Senate is definitely going to acquit the president and he can still servive as 19Republicans Could join with the dimwits and not get enough votes to impeach.....and then it will be up to elected DemonRATS to explain to voters why they, the elected elite, deserved the privilege of throwing the president out of office more than the citizenry, who will be given the opportunity just a handful of months later at the polls.

If Congress’ self-serving attempt to dunk on Trump in impeachment in 2019 ultimately results in a Trump re-election in November of 2020, that will be a self-inflicted event and Americans will have little inclination to tolerate kvetching about the electoral college or Russian tampering.

The dog and pony show IS the impeachment, because Trump isn't going anywhere after that.
Oooh, sorry my man, you're way off. The impeachment process is and will be making public a lot of information that will come into play in the 2020 election. It is already having a measurable effect on voters.

Please. As the liberal Professor Dershowitz stated, there are no impeachable crimes here. They are making crimes up. But you are correct on one thing: it will be having effects on voters, but it will be swinging our way. I think you'll see that in the House leadership in 2020. Because this is what Democrats have spent most of their time on, and quite frankly, I think people are getting sick of it.

If Hillary is gone, why does she keep showing up??? Seems to me if they go, it will be kicking and screaming. I didn't hint that Hillary might get in the race, she did.

Please. As the liberal Professor Dershowitz stated, there are no impeachable crimes here
Neat! But, despite the opinion of the trump bootlicker, every word i stated is a fact. Sorry cultist, you aren't going to put words in just the right orser to make them " not facts".

No one but the hard core loons agree with you.

Honestly, out of registered Democrats that vote...I would say at least 95% will never switch their vote to Trump for any reason. If it is found out, and it is sadly possible, that Schiff and Co. orchestrated this whole thing including manufacturing statements that prove to be false... AND... that other top Democrat leaders were also in on it...AND.. it looked like every Democrat Presidential candidate knew about it, a bonefide coup attempt - the real thing. Almost no Democrat would vote for Trump still.

That is a fact.

I don't think we will need Democrats for this one. Trump was not liked by many on our side, just like I didn't care for Romney. So those people just stayed home. But now that the scorecard is out, I think those absent voters will be out this time, especially if Democrats persist on trying to overturn the last election.

I think Trump should adopt Reagan's motto: Are you better off today than you were four years ago? I can't imagine anybody thinking they aren't.

Please. As the liberal Professor Dershowitz stated, there are no impeachable crimes here
Neat! But, despite the opinion of the trump bootlicker, every word i stated is a fact. Sorry cultist, you aren't going to put words in just the right orser to make them " not facts".

Oh, so when he's on your side, he's a brilliant man, but when he points out the improprieties of the left, now he's a Trump bootlicker.

That is a fact.

I don't think we will need Democrats for this one. Trump was not liked by many on our side, just like I didn't care for Romney. So those people just stayed home. But now that the scorecard is out, I think those absent voters will be out this time, especially if Democrats persist on trying to overturn the last election.

I think Trump should adopt Reagan's motto: Are you better off today than you were four years ago? I can't imagine anybody thinking they aren't.

People in the shadow government.

Forum List

Back