How can Biden say our children are collectively owned..................

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

But deny his illegitimate child from his son Hunter?

Very odd.

Is Joe Biden ashamed of his granddaughter or just his son? If his son should be to blame, why not disown him instead of enrich him with despots all over the world? If his granddaughter is to blame, what did she do wrong?

Dang, an article from the Blaze I completely agree with.

Very odd.

Is Joe Biden ashamed of his granddaughter or just his son? If his son should be to blame, why not disown him instead of enrich him with despots all over the world? If his granddaughter is to blame, what did she do wrong?
He can have my adult kids.

Very odd.

Frankly, I do not live my life according to how a politician lives.

Very odd.

You and the Blaze do not know what is the exact relationship within the family circle.

Meet the unlovable and shameful of the Biden family.

hunter-biden-2-1682432808429.jpg

At least from a democrat perspective

For the rest of us, these are the shameful people in the Biden family.

Hunter-joe-CC-closer.jpg

Meet the unlovable and shameful of the Biden family.

hunter-biden-2-1682432808429.jpg

At least from a democrat perspective

For the rest of us, these are the shameful people in the Biden family.

Hunter-joe-CC-closer.jpg
What a pretty woman, and beautiful little girl...Hopefully she didn't get any of the Biden genes.....

It's not cryptic at all to the initiated...Ever hear of sharing knowledge with people you do not know?
Of course we've heard of sharing knowledge, hell, had to share some knowledge with a couple of trespassers just the other day.

What a pretty woman, and beautiful little girl...Hopefully she didn't get any of the Biden genes.....
They sure are, may never be on the Biden payroll, but will be getting some of that Biden bankroll.

Don't worry Mama will teach her well and show her all the tricks to pole dancing and adulterous affairs with wealthy families. I heard she's teaching her to wink her third eye at potential customers while performing.

Forum List

Back