How can Biden say our children are collectively owned..................

Not at all, only a fricken lib seems to need a patriation trophy. I'm just happy I could share some knowledge with those folks.
patriation (countable and uncountable, plural patriations) (Commonwealth) The transfer of a governmental power from a former mother country to a newly independent one.
You should not be the one claiming to be able to educate anyone.

patriation (countable and uncountable, plural patriations) (Commonwealth) The transfer of a governmental power from a former mother country to a newly independent one.
You should not be the one claiming to be able to educate anyone.
Should have been "participation".

Don't worry Mama will teach her well and show her all the tricks to pole dancing and adulterous affairs with wealthy families. I heard she's teaching her to wink her third eye at potential customers while performing.
With ur sell outs and our sell outs, other nations will lead. And that is pure revenge.

Don't worry Mama will teach her well and show her all the tricks to pole dancing and adulterous affairs with wealthy families. I heard she's teaching her to wink her third eye at potential customers while performing.
You’re trash.

Are you past puberty yet and still using the incorrect spelling of words? Women use their bodies as a meal ticket get used to it.
At the same time they are in many top spots of influence on civilization. A major reason it is dying.

TV is dying!?!?!? Say it ain't so.
I laugh when the tragedies happen after I shake my head in despair. I live in the middle world of criminals and police/judicial criminals. Most people do. Most of those police TV shows are positive propaganda for them. Still exists even in this era.

What a pretty woman, and beautiful little girl...Hopefully she didn't get any of the Biden genes.....
To Joe and his DNC cult member, they are bastards

I bet he does not even sniff their hair.

Forum List

Back