How can Democrat naysayers just ignore this and write it off as a "cult"?

No one across the political spectrum is ignoring it.

And people across the political spectrum call it a cult.

We're simply observing its associated behaviors and seeing their similarities with cults throughout history.
well, duh.

at least elvis' fans knew not to vote him as president.

The only thing worse than a political rally is going to church or a parade, what a fucking waste of life.

Going to church, a political rally, or a parade are far better things to spend your time on than wasting away in a wheelchair and smoking pot all day, bro.

I'm just sayin'.

Going to church, a political rally, or a parade are far better things to spend your time on than wasting away in a wheelchair and smoking pot all day, bro.

I'm just sayin'.
I build up my 43 acres and invest my time on me, not some big mouth fat assed politician.

Donald Trump and MAGA are the most influential and most popular political movement and counter-culture of the 21st century.

Anyone who can't see this is blind as a Wuhan bat.

Trump Mobbed by Supporters Chanting 'USA!' After Arriving at Iowa State Football Game​

"Former President Donald Trump brought the house down Saturday when he appeared in Ames, Iowa, for a football game between the University of Iowa and Iowa State University.

Before the game, Trump appeared at Iowa State’s Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity house, where students chanted, “Trump! Trump! Trump!”

The former president joined in flipping hamburgers and threw signed footballs to the crowd, according to the Des Moines Register."

Video: Trump Mobbed by Supporters Chanting 'USA!' After Arriving at Iowa State Football Game

Yep, a cult.

What's the threat?
Again, it’s a mistake to believe that the American people perceive the Trump Cult as being insignificant, they see the danger and threat the Trump Cult represents – it’s one of the reasons why the people voted Trump out of office.

And the American people know that the Trump/MAGA Cult represents an ongoing danger to our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and the Constitution.

Way to con-tinue to show it's a cult, and you're trapped in it.
They appear to think that having a slogan like MAGA means that anything they do is justifiable, that anything they do is effective.

Their language and motives are impenetrable and unquestionable.

Yet another characteristic of cults.

Forum List

Back