How Can The Left Say That Donald Trump and JD Vance Are Anti-women?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
When they can't even define what a woman is? A speaker at the Vance Rally brought this up tonight and I was really curious about the answer. Well actually it was just about Vance but it has been said that both he and Trump are anti-women.

OrewllWarnedU.jpg

When they can't even define what a woman is? A speaker at the Vance Rally brought this up tonight and I was really curious about the answer. Well actually it was just about Vance but it has been said that both he and Trump are anti-women.

Well lessee, the left are complete idiot loons who will believe anything. I can't say much about Vance, but as I recall, Trump was actually one of the first to begin promoting women into high corporate positions long ago way before it was even politically correct to do so.

We just want women to be more responsible with their sexuality so abortion isn't such a big issue.

JD had 2 solid rallies in Nevada with great turnouts. Didn't need President Trump or some trash rappers to pander there and still drew tons of support! It's the real grassroots, not trendy bought and paid for celeb/musician bullshit what Trump Vance need to get them over.

Forum List

Back