How can the Republicans run the country if they cannot run congress when they have a majority

Thank you Minute for saying:

Just pointing out the obvious.

That confirms what I was saying about you.
People who love our nation realize that there are criminals in politics but many,in all branches of government, who run our nation, are not criminals. We need to eliminate the criminals and make sure the non-criminals have the power.
I genuinely admire your innocence and zeal. :)

But the DeepSwamp is the greatest threat the country and world face, and it is packed with some of the most dangerous psychopaths on the planet.

And many good people too.

The problem, as ever, is the psychopaths & their dupes.

How can the Republicans run the country if they cannot run congress when they have a majority?
The Republican members of congress are fighting more with each other than they are with the Democrats.
They are fighting and trying to impeach Biden, in the meantime they are not passing legislation to prevent a government shut down. CHAOS NOT LEADERSHIP.

And the Republicans are going to nominate a Presidential candidate facing 91 criminal felony counts and several civil suits. In civil suits he has been found he has committed business fraud and sexual assault and defamation of a woman. What a great guy,

What happens if the Republicans take control of the government in 2024. God help us all.

So, you're saying that parties should not be inclusive to all kinds of different thought and that everyone in the party should march in lockstep with their leader? No independent thought is allowed? Funny how Democrats believe they are the inclusive party when they only accept one form of thought.

How can the Republicans run the country if they cannot run congress when they have a majority?
The Republican members of congress are fighting more with each other than they are with the Democrats.
They are fighting and trying to impeach Biden, in the meantime they are not passing legislation to prevent a government shut down. CHAOS NOT LEADERSHIP.

And the Republicans are going to nominate a Presidential candidate facing 91 criminal felony counts and several civil suits. In civil suits he has been found he has committed business fraud and sexual assault and defamation of a woman. What a great guy,

What happens if the Republicans take control of the government in 2024. God help us all.

The SHUTDOWN IS JUST BS, IT MEANS NOTHING and the Republicans are not falling for it. You and your retarded left wing American hating commie rats are doing a good job of destroying whats left of the country and your mass migration of millions of illegals WILL BANKRUPT EVERY CITY. Biden is selling the country out to the Chinese and taking bribes and kickbacks from defense companies to wage a fake war nobody wants.

The fight is, all democrats want to print more money, and some republicans are willing to print more money just because dems are fighting so hard for it and its politically easier to just give in. Then you have a handful of republicans who say "fuck the political fallout, we cant keep printing money. Our economy is going to collapse at some point".

Then we have people like YOU who rag on the people who are trying to save us from economic collapse. Does "running congress" mean that we keep printing money that we dont have?

You are a person who has given up on our nation.
The MAGA mindset, which you have, is the same as the confederacy in 1850.
The only hope is a revolution or a civil war.
Jan 6th is an example of the mindset.
Trump as an authoritarian king with the title of President is another example
Feeling our nation is run by criminal gangs is another example.

You and people like you are more of the problem than anything else.

Yes, your love of America has depth beyond bounds, which is why you hate us to much and blame us for everything wrong in the world. It's that deep love and respect you have for us.

Your office literally smells like shit when you fire one of those stink bombs off, doesn't it? Be honest

I genuinely admire your innocence and zeal. :)

But the DeepSwamp is the greatest threat the country and world face, and it is packed with some of the most dangerous psychopaths on the planet.

And many good people too.

The problem, as ever, is the psychopaths & their dupes.
There is no hope without hope.

I try to build hope in all aparts of my life. Without hope, life sucks.

Some people act retarded.
I think that he genuinely has Down Syndrome.
People with Downs Syndrome tend to be better than the average human.
I know they are much better humans than BilleJean.
BilleJean appears to be one that he has to put others down to make him or herself feel better. Sad.

People with Downs Syndrome tend to be better than the average human.
I know they are much better humans than BilleJean.
BilleJean appears to be one that he has to put others down to make him or herself feel better. Sad.

So, no denial.

So, you're saying that parties should not be inclusive to all kinds of different thought and that everyone in the party should march in lockstep with their leader? No independent thought is allowed? Funny how Democrats believe they are the inclusive party when they only accept one form of thought.
Independent thought should be a part of all discussions. It is important. But at the end of the day all independent thoughts can be implemented. You need to have a conscensus on the majority and move forward.
The minority should not hold the majority hostage.
That is how a democracy works.
When a minority dictates to the majority it is called a dictatorship not a democracy.

The SHUTDOWN IS JUST BS, IT MEANS NOTHING and the Republicans are not falling for it. You and your retarded left wing American hating commie rats are doing a good job of destroying whats left of the country and your mass migration of millions of illegals WILL BANKRUPT EVERY CITY. Biden is selling the country out to the Chinese and taking bribes and kickbacks from defense companies to wage a fake war nobody wants.
You are quite the positive person. I am glsd I do not live in your world.

Forum List

Back