How can there ever be peace here?

If Israel ends its occupation there would be no more reason to fight.
It certainly would take a lot of air out of the hostility bubble. And it would be a lot harder for the hardcore jihadists to recruit. Nobody likes living under the thumb of a foreign force making their lives a daily hell.

I mean, how would you react if Russia or China forced it's way into your neighborhood and set up checkpoints down the block, which resulted in a 5 minute walk to the liquour store taking over an hour and a half as you try to cross the street without getting shot.

I'd decide to stop supporting Palestinian Arab terrorists who seek to kill Israeli civilians. There were no checkpoints and no IDF presence in the West Bank during Oslo until the second intifada.

Not true.

Unfortunately, you're not the authority having jurisdiction to draw those conclusions. The AHJ, in this case, is the UNSC. And their legal interpretation of this area, is that of an "occupation".

But not an illegal occupation. Israel offered to give up the land it had captured in return for peace, but the Arab nations that had lost the land refused to take it back when they made peace with Israel. The dispute with the Palestinian Arabs is unrelated to the circumstances that led to the occupation. Since the Jordanian occupation of the land was illegal, its status at the time Israel captured it from Jordan was that of an unincorporated remnant of the former UN Protectorate and that remains its status, with the exception of Jerusalem, because the Palestinian Arabs have been unable to agree among themselves on a two state solution in which they would live in peace with the Jewish state of Israel.
Unfortunately for you, there isn't a single country on the planet that agrees with your position. The only legal document that is in force, is the "Mandate for Palestine".
The “Mandate for Palestine,” an historical League of Nations document, laid down the Jewish legal right to settle anywhere in western Palestine, between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, an entitlement unaltered in international law. The “Mandate for Palestine” was not a naive vision briefly embraced by the international community. Fifty-one member countries – the entire League of Nations – unanimously declared on July 24, 1922:

“Whereas recognition has been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country.”

It is important to point out that political rights to self-determination as a polity for Arabs were guaranteed by the same League of Nations in four other mandates – in Lebanon and Syria (The French Mandate), Iraq, and later Trans-Jordan [The British Mandate].
Whether you like it or not, that's the law!

It's not law since it concerns a League of Nations Protectorate that that was abandoned with the Partition Resolution, but if it were, it in no way contradicts what I had said.

But not an illegal occupation. Israel offered to give up the land it had captured in return for peace, but the Arab nations that had lost the land refused to take it back when they made peace with Israel. The dispute with the Palestinian Arabs is unrelated to the circumstances that led to the occupation. Since the Jordanian occupation of the land was illegal, its status at the time Israel captured it from Jordan was that of an unincorporated remnant of the former UN Protectorate and that remains its status, with the exception of Jerusalem, because the Palestinian Arabs have been unable to agree among themselves on a two state solution in which they would live in peace with the Jewish state of Israel.
Unfortunately for you, there isn't a single country on the planet that agrees with your position. The only legal document that is in force, is the "Mandate for Palestine".
The “Mandate for Palestine,” an historical League of Nations document, laid down the Jewish legal right to settle anywhere in western Palestine, between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, an entitlement unaltered in international law. The “Mandate for Palestine” was not a naive vision briefly embraced by the international community. Fifty-one member countries – the entire League of Nations – unanimously declared on July 24, 1922:

“Whereas recognition has been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country.”

It is important to point out that political rights to self-determination as a polity for Arabs were guaranteed by the same League of Nations in four other mandates – in Lebanon and Syria (The French Mandate), Iraq, and later Trans-Jordan [The British Mandate].
Whether you like it or not, that's the law!

It's not law since it concerns a League of Nations Protectorate that that was abandoned with the Partition Resolution, but if it were, it in no way contradicts what I had said.

The mandate left Palestine. So? It was never meant to be permanent.

Unfortunately for you, there isn't a single country on the planet that agrees with your position. The only legal document that is in force, is the "Mandate for Palestine". Whether you like it or not, that's the law!

The mandate left Palestine. So? It was never meant to be permanent.
There are actually 4 mandates and they're still in effect.

Unfortunately for you, there isn't a single country on the planet that agrees with your position. The only legal document that is in force, is the "Mandate for Palestine". Whether you like it or not, that's the law!

ART. 7.

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.

The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate

Indeed, any Jewish citizen of Palestine can live anywhere in Palestine.
That's right! They just can't do it with the help of the Israeli government. Only then, does it become illegal.

And it's worth mentioning how appaulling that governments treatment of jewish citizens who belong to human rights groups in Israel. Even if all you express, is that both sides should be treated fairly, that's enough to put a bullseye on your back and make you an enemy of the state.

Again, there is nothing illegal about the Israeli presence in the West Bank or Israeli communities in the West Bank. It is all legal under the Oslo Accords which were agreed to by the PA and endorsed by the UN.

It is worth mentioning that your rant about how members of human rights groups are treated is hysterical bullshit. When you feel the need to make up lies to support your case, you are admitting you don't believe the facts support it.

If Israel ends its occupation there would be no more reason to fight.
It certainly would take a lot of air out of the hostility bubble. And it would be a lot harder for the hardcore jihadists to recruit. Nobody likes living under the thumb of a foreign force making their lives a daily hell.

I mean, how would you react if Russia or China forced it's way into your neighborhood and set up checkpoints down the block, which resulted in a 5 minute walk to the liquour store taking over an hour and a half as you try to cross the street without getting shot.

I'd decide to stop supporting Palestinian Arab terrorists who seek to kill Israeli civilians. There were no checkpoints and no IDF presence in the West Bank during Oslo until the second intifada.
Targeting civilians is definately illegal. However, both sides are guilty of that. And the targeting of IDF forces, is not terrorism, it's self defense. And it's going to stay that way as long as Israel is the "occupying" power.

I noticed you conveniently omitted Israeli terrorism. The Mossad does the same thing al Qaeda does, but with a much bigger budget.

Indeed, any Jewish citizen of Palestine can live anywhere in Palestine.
That's right! They just can't do it with the help of the Israeli government. Only then, does it become illegal.

And it's worth mentioning how appaulling that governments treatment of jewish citizens who belong to human rights groups in Israel. Even if all you express, is that both sides should be treated fairly, that's enough to put a bullseye on your back and make you an enemy of the state.

Again, there is nothing illegal about the Israeli presence in the West Bank or Israeli communities in the West Bank. It is all legal under the Oslo Accords which were agreed to by the PA and endorsed by the UN.

It is worth mentioning that your rant about how members of human rights groups are treated is hysterical bullshit. When you feel the need to make up lies to support your case, you are admitting you don't believe the facts support it.
I couldn't help notice you didn't provide any evidence to prove I lied. Whereas, you have every right to "believe" I'm a liar, it certainly doesn't constitute a "fact". Here's one example of what I was talking about, numbnuts. Keep in mind, the two people in this example, are Jewish Israeli's.

While many internationals and Israeli Jews work with great passion for human rights for all peoples, it is Palestinian advocates who are typically targeted by the government with the greatest intensity.

Bassem and Naji Tamimi are two such Palestinian advocates. They are fathers, scholars, committed peace activists who are being jailed by Israel for their leadership in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh's protests. Since demonstrations began in the village, Bassem's house has been raided and ransacked numerous times, his wife was arrested twice and two of his sons were injured - Wa’ed, 14, was hospitalized for five days after a rubber-coated bullet penetrated his leg and Mohammed, 8, was injured by a tear-gas projectile that was shot directly at him and hit him in the shoulder. Nabi Saleh been raided day and by night, causing hundreds of injuries and carrying out 75 protest-related arrests - more than 10% of the village's 550 person population—including women and many children.
Here's a little more evidence, it's called the Nakba Law, asshole!

Nakba Law lets the Finance Minister reduce or prohibit funding any institution under the following conditions:

refusal to support Israel as a Jewish state;
racist, violent or terrorist incitement;
support for any nation, group or entity Israel calls an enemy or terrorist organization;
mourning Israel's Independence Day; and/or
committing vandalism or physical desecration dishonoring Israel's flag or symbols.
Next time, before you start shooting your mouth off on topics you know nothing about, maybe you should to a little homework on the issues you plan on responding too.

How's that crow taste?

Indeed, political correctness and pandering to arabs has proliferated so that even courts sound like a palistanian ministry of agitprop.Of course! At the very best it is a disputed territory, like James Baker let that be known to Hoda Tawfik of the Al Ahram.That's what arabs do!Old habits, generously funded by the communist party of the happily dead Soviet Union, evidently die hard.Evidently Israel knows, Nobel prize winners, brains and all that.

Evidently Israel knows, Nobel prize winners, brains and all that.

Yeah right! Israel has one of the most powerful militaries in the world. Yet it has been battling Palestinian civilians for over 60 years and has not won yet.

Now that takes brains.:lol::lol::lol:
End the occupation and you end the battle.

First off, there is no battle. There is a lot of angry talk and flurries of racist hate crimes against Jews, but this has been going on since the 11th century in Arab lands. Arab hostility towards Jews and Israel today is just a continuation of Arab anti semitism that has produced pogroms against Jews in Arab lands with the same frequency and intensity as the pogroms against Jews in eastern Europe since the 11th century.

During the Golden age of Jewish culture in Spain, beginning in the 9th century, Islamic Spain was more tolerant towards Jews.[8] The 11th century, however, saw several Muslim pogroms against Jews; notably those that occurred in Cordoba in 1011 and in Granada in 1066.[9] In the 1066 Granada massacre, the first large pogrom on European soil, a Muslim mob crucified the Jewish vizier Joseph ibn Naghrela and massacred about 4,000 Jews[10] In 1033 about 6,000 Jews were killed in Fez, Morocco by Muslim mobs.[11][12] Mobs in Fez murdered thousands of Jews in 1276,[13] and again, leaving only 11 alive, in 1465.[13][14]

There were pogroms too in the nineteenth century in the Arab and Islamic worlds. There was a massacre of Jews in Baghdad in 1828.[20] There was another massacre in Barfurush in 1867.[20] In 1839, in the eastern Persian city of Meshed, a mob burst into the Jewish Quarter, burned the synagogue, and destroyed the Torah scrolls. This is known as the Allahdad incident. It was only by forcible conversion that a massacre was averted.[21]

The Damascus affair occurred in 1840, when an Italian monk and his servant disappeared in Damascus. Immediately following, a charge of ritual murder was brought against a large number of Jews in the city. All were found guilty. The consuls of England, France and Austria as well as Ottoman authorities, Christians, Muslims and Jews all played a great role in this affair.[22] Following the Damascus affair, pogroms spread through the Middle East and North Africa. As well as Damascus (1840, 1848, 1890), pogroms of varying degrees of intensity occurred in: Aleppo (1850, 1875), Beirut (1862, 1874), Dayr al-Qamar (1847), Jerusalem (1847), Cairo (1844, 1890, 1901–02), Mansura (1877), Alexandria (1870, 1882, 1901–07), Port Said (1903, 1908), Damanhur (1871, 1873, 1877, 1891), Istanbul (1870, 1874), Buyukdere (1864), Kuzguncuk (1866), Eyub (1868), Edirne (1872), Izmir (1872, 1874).

In the Arab world, there were a number of pogroms which played a key role in the massive emigration from Arab countries to Israel.

On 1–2 June 1941, the two-day Farhud pogrom in Iraq, in which "rioters murdered between 150 and 180 Jews, injured 600 others, and raped an undetermined number of women. They also looted some 1,500 stores and homes".[32][33]

Anti-Jewish rioters killed over 140 Jews in the 1945 Tripoli pogrom.

The 1945 Cairo pogrom marked the start of a series of violent acts against Egypt's Jews.

Half of Aleppo's 10,000 Jews left the city in the wake of the 1947 Aleppo pogrom.

The 1947 Aden pogrom brought to an end the existence of Aden's almost two-thousand-year-old Jewish community.

The 1948 Oujda and Jerada pogrom and 1954 Petitjean pogrom were pogroms in Morocco.[34]

Pogrom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One might add to this list the massacres of Jews in Hebron and Safed in the 1920's which were started by inflaming Arab anti semitisim with lies about Jews attacking the al Aksa mosque, the same sort of lies that led to Arab massacres of Jews for over a thousand years.

These are only the most famous pogroms, the ones that caught the attention of Europeans, but persecutions of Jews and violent attacks on Jews in Arab lands have been continuous since the 11th century. Hatred of Jews and violence against Jews is a core value of Arabs/Muslims, and it provides a complete explanation of the violent response of the Arabs in the Mandate to the arrival of Jewish immigrants.

Wrong. When the League of Nations was dissolved, all its assets and authorties were transferred over to the UN.

On April 18, 1946, when the League of Nations was dissolved and its assets and duties transferred to the United Nations

Great Britain [i.e., the Mandatory or Trustee] did turn over its responsibility to the United Nations as of May 14, 1948. However, the legal force of the League of Nations’ “Mandate for Palestine” [i.e., The Trust] was not terminated with the end of the British Mandate. Rather, the Trust was transferred over to the United Nations.
That is the current law. And no country can unilaterally decide to change that. That's what the nazis did. That's why we have those laws now.

Hatred of Jews and violence against Jews is a core value of Arabs/Muslims, and it provides a complete explanation of the violent response of the Arabs in the Mandate to the arrival of Jewish immigrants.
How can it possibly be a complete explanation, without mentioning Jewish violence against arabs. If you're going to go down that road, then explain why would anyone hate jews? What is the reason for the hatred? Can you answer that?

The UN has now been infiltrated by Islamic terrorist countries. Time for the USA, Israel, Britton, Canada, Australia & European nations to get out of it.

Not true.
Very much true, of course.
... Arabs owned 85 percent of the land, while Jews owned less than 7 percent, ...
If it were "arabs settled 85 percent of the land", than we'd buy that, more or less. Arabs didn't own the land but rented it from absentee arab landlords. The majority of arabs in palestine were sharecroppers, indebted to their landlords, who were one of a handful of arab clans, which owned land that sultan didn't own.
Like I said, you can't migrate into an area and automatically have more rights than the people indigenous to that area. They have rights too. Let's not forget, over 700,000 of them were driven out through the use of Jewish terrorism at the hands of Irgun. It wasn't muslim's who bombed the Star of David hotel.

And where is Irgun today? Why, they are the Likud Party.

More hysterical nonsense. Israel's Basic Law guarantees equal rights to all its citizens regardless of race, religion ethnicity, etc.

Case by case analyses of why some of the Arabs left shows that only about 20% were driven out and that, with a few exceptions, these were Arabs who had been continuously at war with the Jews since the Arab uprising of the 1930's and who were trying to drive the Jews out of Israel. The other 80% left for reasons that had nothing to do with the actions of the Israelis. If they left out of fear, it was a fear conditioned by centuries of hatred of Jews and the treatment of the 160,000 + Arabs who stayed shows they would have had nothing to fear if they had stayed.

Fuck Israel! They're lucky I'm not President. Because if I was, I'd tell that fuck-head Big Ben, if he doesn't end the occupation of Palestinian land:
  • That we will no longer protect them with our veto in the UNSC
  • I'm freezing all weapons shipments to Israel
  • I'm freezing all Israeli assets in US banks
  • I'm outlawing AIPAC
I'd also tell that war-mongering prick, he's got 90 days to get his ass out of the OPT, or I will submit a resolution to the UNSC, requesting authorization for member states to use "all necessary means" to drive the god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. Then I'd set up a DMZ along the Green Line and shoot any mother-fucker entering it from either side.

And I'd finish it by telling Benny, if he doesn't end that bogus blockade of Gaza immediately, I'm going to re-commission the USS Missouri and send it over there with humanitarian supplies and a big ass sign on the side that reads...
"BOARD THIS, MOTHER-FUCKER!"
Third time I've answered this reply and haven't seen rachetmouth's demands to Netanyahu. Talks a big game,then when cornered, weasels out of making a reply, demand I answer an obviously unnesessary question to try and skirt the issue. All I want is to do is read his provocative remarks to Bibi and then read the PM's answer. Believe me, he will get an answer and it won't come from a secretary. It'll be the real McCoy.
Oh yes.......he says he isn't concerned so why doesn't he keep his tater trap shut and drop the subject?

I'm still waiting to learn when Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian land" that they claim Israel is stealing.

Fuck Israel! They're lucky I'm not President. Because if I was, I'd tell that fuck-head Big Ben, if he doesn't end the occupation of Palestinian land:
  • That we will no longer protect them with our veto in the UNSC
  • I'm freezing all weapons shipments to Israel
  • I'm freezing all Israeli assets in US banks
  • I'm outlawing AIPAC
I'd also tell that war-mongering prick, he's got 90 days to get his ass out of the OPT, or I will submit a resolution to the UNSC, requesting authorization for member states to use "all necessary means" to drive the god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. Then I'd set up a DMZ along the Green Line and shoot any mother-fucker entering it from either side.

And I'd finish it by telling Benny, if he doesn't end that bogus blockade of Gaza immediately, I'm going to re-commission the USS Missouri and send it over there with humanitarian supplies and a big ass sign on the side that reads...
"BOARD THIS, MOTHER-FUCKER!"
Third time I've answered this reply and haven't seen rachetmouth's demands to Netanyahu. Talks a big game,then when cornered, weasels out of making a reply, demand I answer an obviously unnesessary question to try and skirt the issue. All I want is to do is read his provocative remarks to Bibi and then read the PM's answer. Believe me, he will get an answer and it won't come from a secretary. It'll be the real McCoy.
Oh yes.......he says he isn't concerned so why doesn't he keep his tater trap shut and drop the subject?

There is nothing illegal about Israel's presence in the West Bank or about Israeli communities in the West Bank. The international law you refer to concerns land captured from another country in a war. It has no application to the West Bank since Jordan had had not legal right to it and, in any case, Israel had offered to return it in return for peace a week after the end of the Six Day War. Furthermore, the present arrangement, Israeli control of Area C and joint security control with the PA, is by agreement with the PA as specified in the Oslo Accords.

Unfortunately, since Israel is in material breach of that "agreement", it is not legally binding. What is legally binding, is the agreements made back in 1920 by the League of Nations, which, BTW, is now the UN.

If the Palestinian Arabs are unhappy with the present arrangement, they can come back to the negotiating table and try to negotiate a new one. Negotiations have failed so far because the PA has been more interested in objecting to the existence of the state of Israel than in establishing a state of their own in the disputed territories by demanding Israel admit millions of foreigners and a corridor between Gaza and the West Bank that would cut Israel into two pieces. If the Palestinian Arabs can ever agree among themselves that they want to live in peace alongside the Jewish state of Israel, perhaps a Palestinian Arab state can be established in the disputed territories, but so far there is no indication they are prepared to live in peace next to the Jewish state of Israel.

Palestinian leaders have indicated they would accept a two-state solution, but Israel needs to end its occupation, illegal settlement activity, that BS Berlin Wall their building and that economic blockade of Gaza that is actually a "crime against humanity".

Unfortunately, since Israel is in material breach of that "agreement", it is not legally binding. What is legally binding, is the agreements made back in 1920 by the League of Nations, which, BTW, is now the UN.

The Mandate is not relevant to the current situation since in concerns only the administration of the Protectorate and the Protectorate was dissolved by the Partition resolution in 1948. While both sides have claimed the other side is in violation of the Oslo Accords, it remains the only relevant document defining the relationship be Israel and the Palestinian Arabs. The PA government was created by Oslo, and if Oslo is no longer in force, the PA government no longer exists and since Israeli civil authority was restricted to Area C by Oslo, if it is no longer in force, Israeli civil authority applies equally to Areas A and B, that is to the entire West Bank and that would mean that all land in Areas A and B, even in the center of Ramallah or Nablus or Jenin that is not privately owned is state land and as available to Israelis to build on as it is to Palestinian Arabs. If Oslo no longer exists, the PA government no longer exists and it would fall to the Israeli Civil Administration to regulate education, media, commerce, etc. in all of the West Bank.

Palestinian leaders have indicated they would accept a two-state solution, but Israel needs to end its occupation, illegal settlement activity, that BS Berlin Wall their building and that economic blockade of Gaza that is actually a "crime against humanity".[/QUOTE]

Some Palestinian leaders have claimed they would accept a two state final status solution, but only with conditions that would effectively destroy Israel as Jewish state, and other Palestinian leaders have emphatically opposed a two state final status solution. Until they can agree among themselves about what they want, there is no point talking about a two state solution.

The blockade of Gaza is in no sense a crime against humanity. It is a defensive measure intended to limit the number of crimes against humanity committed by the various Gaza terrorist gangs, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc. If the Gaza leaders want the blockade to end, all they have to do is give up trying to commit racist hate crimes against Jews.

There is nothing illegal about Israel's presence in the West Bank or about Israeli communities in the West Bank. The international law you refer to concerns land captured from another country in a war. It has no application to the West Bank since Jordan had had not legal right to it and, in any case, Israel had offered to return it in return for peace a week after the end of the Six Day War. Furthermore, the present arrangement, Israeli control of Area C and joint security control with the PA, is by agreement with the PA as specified in the Oslo Accords.

Palestinian leaders have indicated they would accept a two-state solution, but Israel needs to end its occupation, illegal settlement activity, that BS Berlin Wall their building and that economic blockade of Gaza that is actually a "crime against humanity".

The Mandate is not relevant to the current situation since in concerns only the administration of the Protectorate and the Protectorate was dissolved by the Partition resolution in 1948. While both sides have claimed the other side is in violation of the Oslo Accords, it remains the only relevant document defining the relationship be Israel and the Palestinian Arabs. The PA government was created by Oslo, and if Oslo is no longer in force, the PA government no longer exists and since Israeli civil authority was restricted to Area C by Oslo, if it is no longer in force, Israeli civil authority applies equally to Areas A and B, that is to the entire West Bank and that would mean that all land in Areas A and B, even in the center of Ramallah or Nablus or Jenin that is not privately owned is state land and as available to Israelis to build on as it is to Palestinian Arabs. If Oslo no longer exists, the PA government no longer exists and it would fall to the Israeli Civil Administration to regulate education, media, commerce, etc. in all of the West Bank.

Some Palestinian leaders have claimed they would accept a two state final status solution, but only with conditions that would effectively destroy Israel as Jewish state, and other Palestinian leaders have emphatically opposed a two state final status solution. Until they can agree among themselves about what they want, there is no point talking about a two state solution.

The blockade of Gaza is in no sense a crime against humanity. It is a defensive measure intended to limit the number of crimes against humanity committed by the various Gaza terrorist gangs, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc. If the Gaza leaders want the blockade to end, all they have to do is give up trying to commit racist hate crimes against Jews.[/QUOTE]

...that is to the entire West Bank and that would mean that all land in Areas A and B, even in the center of Ramallah or Nablus or Jenin that is not privately owned is state land and as available to Israelis to build on...

"State lands" are owned by the Palestinians. That land was never ceded to Israel.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

The blockade of Gaza is in no sense a crime against humanity. It is a defensive measure intended to limit the number of crimes against humanity committed by the various Gaza terrorist gangs, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc. If the Gaza leaders want the blockade to end, all they have to do is give up trying to commit racist hate crimes against Jews.

...that is to the entire West Bank and that would mean that all land in Areas A and B, even in the center of Ramallah or Nablus or Jenin that is not privately owned is state land and as available to Israelis to build on...

"State lands" are owned by the Palestinians. That land was never ceded to Israel.

You missed the fakestinian memo admitting fakestinians are arabs from egypt and saudi arabia?

Palesteenian Hamas Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]: "Half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza.Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

State-owned land in Israel is owned by Israel. State-owned land includes all land that was subject to the British Mandate prior to the foundation of the State of Israel and was requisitioned by the government subsequent to its establishment.

"State lands" are owned by the Palestinians. That land was never ceded to Israel.[/QUOTE]

State-owned land in Israel is owned by Israel. State-owned land includes all land that was subject to the British Mandate prior to the foundation of the State of Israel and was requisitioned by the government subsequent to its establishment.

[/QUOTE]

The mandate was an administrative position. It owned no land.

Forum List

Back