How can there ever be peace here?

As soon as Israel turned the wasteland into a thriving metropolis, here come hoards of Palestinians to claim it's their land.

How impossible it is for ANYONE or ANY NATION to negotiate a lasting peace with a people who are rewarded for death over life. For those of you who condemn Israel, just think about it.

[...]
While I have often voiced my opposition to continued U.S. support of Israel, because I believe it to be extremely detrimental to U.S. interests, I have never condemned Israel nor am I aware of anyone else in this forum having done so. Speaking for myself, I am not partial toward either Israel or her Islamic enemies. I believe their conflict is none of my country's business and we should keep our distance from it.

As far as I'm concerned Israel is a foreign country. Any American Jew who is truly and deeply concerned with Israel's future has the option of migrating there, becoming a citizen and possibly joining the IDF. But to presume the entire U.S. population must share the same sense of obligation is unreasonable.

If you can suggest a good reason for the U.S. to continue supporting Israel, which unavoidably will exacerbate Islamic antagonism toward us, I would like to know what it is.
A good reason. Digest this little factoid.

Major Palestinian Terror Attacks Since Oslo
What your little factoid has shown me is affirmation of the need for the U.S. to discontinue Israel's status as our costly protectorate. And in case you're not aware that our support of Israel was a primary provocation for the 9/11 attack, digest this little factoid.

The American government is leading the country towards hell. ... We say to the Americans as people and to American mothers, if they cherish their lives and if they cherish their sons, they must elect an American patriotic government that caters to their interests not the interests of the Jews. If the present injustice continues with the wave of national consciousness, it will inevitably move the battle to American soil, just as Ramzi Yousef and others have done. This is my message to the American people. I urge them to find a serious administration that acts in their interest and does not attack people and violate their honor and pilfer their wealth. ... (Osama bin Laden - 1998)

Read more: Who Is Bin Laden? - Interview With Osama Bin Laden (in May 1998) | Hunting Bin Laden | FRONTLINE | PBS

While I have often voiced my opposition to continued U.S. support of Israel, because I believe it to be extremely detrimental to U.S. interests, I have never condemned Israel nor am I aware of anyone else in this forum having done so. Speaking for myself, I am not partial toward either Israel or her Islamic enemies. I believe their conflict is none of my country's business and we should keep our distance from it.

As far as I'm concerned Israel is a foreign country. Any American Jew who is truly and deeply concerned with Israel's future has the option of migrating there, becoming a citizen and possibly joining the IDF. But to presume the entire U.S. population must share the same sense of obligation is unreasonable.

If you can suggest a good reason for the U.S. to continue supporting Israel, which unavoidably will exacerbate Islamic antagonism toward us, I would like to know what it is.

What your little factoid has shown me is affirmation of the need for the U.S. to discontinue Israel's status as our costly protectorate. And in case you're not aware that our support of Israel was a primary provocation for the 9/11 attack, digest this little factoid.

The American government is leading the country towards hell. ... We say to the Americans as people and to American mothers, if they cherish their lives and if they cherish their sons, they must elect an American patriotic government that caters to their interests not the interests of the Jews. If the present injustice continues with the wave of national consciousness, it will inevitably move the battle to American soil, just as Ramzi Yousef and others have done. This is my message to the American people. I urge them to find a serious administration that acts in their interest and does not attack people and violate their honor and pilfer their wealth. ... (Osama bin Laden - 1998)

Read more: Who Is Bin Laden? - Interview With Osama Bin Laden (in May 1998) | Hunting Bin Laden | FRONTLINE | PBS

MikeK

Mike, you're dismissed to the dunce's corner. :badgrin:

Omar Osama bin Laden
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.”
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6996210.ece

Osama bin Laden about 9/11...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

Quran 9:111 [9/11] ...
Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed.... And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

Last edited:

Bullshit. Obl's hostility towards the US began when in preparation for the first Gulf War the US moved moved and maintained a large military presence in Saudi Arabia in order to push Saddam out of Kuwait and to contain him afterwards. It was only after the Arab street failed to rally around his anti American rants that he added Israel in order to inflame Arab passions.

Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims firebomb Coptic church in Cairo, killing 21
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Bullshit. Obl's hostility towards the US began when in preparation for the first Gulf War the US moved moved and maintained a large military presence in Saudi Arabia in order to push Saddam out of Kuwait and to contain him afterwards. It was only after the Arab street failed to rally around his anti American rants that he added Israel in order to inflame Arab passions.
It's not bullshit.

The data you've posted was indeed one motivating factor. But both bin Laden and Yousef have openly declared their separate attacks on the World Trade Center were motivated by our support of Israel. So you can deny it all you wish but it comes to you right from the horse's mouths. Why would they lie?

On Ramseh Youssef:

". . . .So, then, what motivated him? Here, Mr. Reeve mistakenly argues that Yousef had no real ideology - no clear or definable political goals" and a generalized hatred of the United States. This analysis, however, overlooks Mr. Reeve's own plentiful evidence in "The New Jackals" that Yousef, who called himself "Pakistani by birth, Palestinian by choice," made anti-Zionism the core belief of his wretched existence.

In another note found on his computer, for example, he threatened more attacks on American targets "in response to the . . . assistance given to the Jewish State by the American government."

Yousef did have a clear and definable goal: the destruction of Israel. Finding Israeli installations too well defended, he attacked American ones instead. In short, he is an independent terrorist motivated by his hatred of Israel and Jews.

(Excerpted from Sunday Times Book Reviews article, by Jonathan Abbott, 9/4/94, p.21A)

It's not bullshit.

The data you've posted was indeed one motivating factor. But both bin Laden and Yousef have openly declared their separate attacks on the World Trade Center were motivated by our support of Israel. So you can deny it all you wish but it comes to you right from the horse's mouths. Why would they lie?

On Ramseh Youssef:

". . . .So, then, what motivated him? Here, Mr. Reeve mistakenly argues that Yousef had no real ideology - no clear or definable political goals" and a generalized hatred of the United States. This analysis, however, overlooks Mr. Reeve's own plentiful evidence in "The New Jackals" that Yousef, who called himself "Pakistani by birth, Palestinian by choice," made anti-Zionism the core belief of his wretched existence.

In another note found on his computer, for example, he threatened more attacks on American targets "in response to the . . . assistance given to the Jewish State by the American government."

Yousef did have a clear and definable goal: the destruction of Israel. Finding Israeli installations too well defended, he attacked American ones instead. In short, he is an independent terrorist motivated by his hatred of Israel and Jews.

(Excerpted from Sunday Times Book Reviews article, by Jonathan Abbott, 9/4/94, p.21A)

MikeK

Omar Osama bin Laden
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.”

Osama bin Laden...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth [Sacred islimic literature]
Narrated Ibn Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.

Quran
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Last edited:

It's not bullshit.

On Ramseh Youssef:

They lied about US support of Israel being the cause of the 911 attacks for the same reason Saddam fired missiles at Israel when the US and Arab countries attacked his forces in Kuwait, to try to rally the support of the Arab street. obl wasn't banished from Saudi Arabia in 1992 because he was critical of US support for Israel, he was banished for criticizing the presence of US troops in his holy land, Saudi Arabia. When obl was angry about Soviet troops in Afghanistan, he went there to fight them and when he was incensed about US troops in Saudi Arabia he organized several attacks on the US before 911, but he never attacked Israel, either in the country or around the world, so it simply isn't credible that he was so upset about Israel that he attacked the US on 9/11/01.

Yes but those Zionists just don't understand that all these murderous killings all over the world by Islamic terrorists is because "the USA supports Israel." Heh Heh.

Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

All this because "the USA supports Israel"? Ya gotta love this MikeK guy. Heh Heh.

It's not bullshit.

On Ramseh Youssef:

Alexis de Toqueville...

Quote:

Yes but those Zionists just don't understand that all these murderous killings all over the world by Islamic terrorists is because "the USA supports Israel." Heh Heh.

Alexis de Toqueville...

The children of satan, followers of the pedophile mahomet have been attacking the US since the 18th century.

Christopher Hitchens
...One cannot get around what [Thomas] Jefferson heard when he went with John Adams to wait upon Tripoli’s ambassador to London in March 1785. When they inquired by what right the Barbary states preyed upon American shipping, enslaving both crews and passengers, America’s two foremost envoys were informed that “it was written in the Koran, that all Nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon whoever they could find and to make Slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.” (It is worth noting that the United States played no part in the Crusades, or in the Catholic reconquista of Andalusia.)

Jefferson Versus the Muslim Pirates by Christopher Hitchens, City Journal Spring 2007

United States President John Quincy Adams
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force
Amazon.com: Memoir of the life of John Quincy Adams. (9781240038398): Josiah Quincy: Books

Golly gee, I wonder why there have been no rebuttals to your documented list of Muslim killings all over the world? After all, they do this because the USA supports Israel. And if you don't believe it, just ask MikeK. Heh Heh.

Alexis de Toqueville...

The children of satan, followers of the pedophile mahomet have been attacking the US since the 18th century.

Christopher Hitchens
...One cannot get around what [Thomas] Jefferson heard when he went with John Adams to wait upon Tripoli’s ambassador to London in March 1785. When they inquired by what right the Barbary states preyed upon American shipping, enslaving both crews and passengers, America’s two foremost envoys were informed that “it was written in the Koran, that all Nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon whoever they could find and to make Slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.” (It is worth noting that the United States played no part in the Crusades, or in the Catholic reconquista of Andalusia.)

Jefferson Versus the Muslim Pirates by Christopher Hitchens, City Journal Spring 2007

United States President John Quincy Adams
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force
Amazon.com: Memoir of the life of John Quincy Adams. (9781240038398): Josiah Quincy: Books

The Mandate is not relevant to the current situation since in concerns only the administration of the Protectorate and the Protectorate was dissolved by the Partition resolution in 1948. While both sides have claimed the other side is in violation of the Oslo Accords, it remains the only relevant document defining the relationship be Israel and the Palestinian Arabs. The PA government was created by Oslo, and if Oslo is no longer in force, the PA government no longer exists and since Israeli civil authority was restricted to Area C by Oslo, if it is no longer in force, Israeli civil authority applies equally to Areas A and B, that is to the entire West Bank and that would mean that all land in Areas A and B, even in the center of Ramallah or Nablus or Jenin that is not privately owned is state land and as available to Israelis to build on as it is to Palestinian Arabs. If Oslo no longer exists, the PA government no longer exists and it would fall to the Israeli Civil Administration to regulate education, media, commerce, etc. in all of the West Bank.

Let me try to explain this to you again. The Mandate was only concerned with administration of the Protectorate of Palestine, but in GA 181, the Partition resolution, the UN General Assembly formally dissolved the Protectorate so the Mandate, which only concerned the administration of the Protectorate, became null and void. So it was not one nation that made the Mandate irrelevant to the current situation, it was the UN General Assembly. If you are not able to understand this, you are simply not competent to discuss these issues.

Cut the crap! Either provide the link where they said this, or shut your fucking irresponsible mouth.[quote/]

It is hard to imagine anyone who is interested in these issues would need to ask for links to this, but here are a few.

One-state solution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hamas Charter

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/06/world/middleeast/06palestinians.html

So Meshal says he will accept a two state solution, but contrary to your claim that all Israel has to do is end the occupation, he says it will not end the violence or the conflict.

Interview: PFLP leader Ahmad Saadat | From Occupied Palestine

So the PFLP opposes a two state solution. Clearly, while some of the Palestinian Arab leaders have claimed to support a two state solution, some oppose it as I said.

The Gaza blockade does not constitute collective punishment.

Clearly, the Gaza blockade is not collective punishment. The Gaza blockade has a military objective of preventing the Gaza terrorists from acquiring more and better weapons with which to commit racist hate crimes against Jews so the difficulties it has caused other Gazans would more properly be called collateral damage.

A ceasefire while they continue to plan more racist hate crimes against Jews is insufficient to justify lifting the blockade. Giving up trying to commit racist hate crimes against Jews means giving it up for good as a matter of policy. Unless that happens the only alternative to the blockade is a reoccupation of Gaza.

The Gaza blockade has a military objective of preventing the Gaza terrorists from acquiring more and better weapons

That is why they are not allowed to import chocolate. :lol::lol::cuckoo:

Let me try to explain this to you again. The Mandate was only concerned with administration of the Protectorate of Palestine, but in GA 181, the Partition resolution, the UN General Assembly formally dissolved the Protectorate so the Mandate, which only concerned the administration of the Protectorate, became null and void. So it was not one nation that made the Mandate irrelevant to the current situation, it was the UN General Assembly. If you are not able to understand this, you are simply not competent to discuss these issues.

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."
P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKcWYHUZMks]carino's Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

It's not bullshit.

On Ramseh Youssef:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg]What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't - YouTube[/ame]

Omar Osama bin Laden

Osama bin Laden...

washingtonpost.com

Sahih Bukhari Hadith [sacred islimic literature]
Narrated Ibn Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.

Quran 9:111...
Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

Last edited:

You need to lay off that Palestinian crack you've been smokin'. Try Googling "New Gaza Shopping Mall." They have chocolates, Crackhead.
Mideast Dispatch Archive: A nice new shopping mall opened today in Gaza: Will the media report on it?

Forum List

Back