How can there ever be peace here?

I don't know if you noticed, but Israel isn't an ethnically "clean" country. About 20% of Israel's population are Arabs.But as always you do not disappoint and clearly don't let the facts confused you.

You're talking about people dispersing and dislocating however the dislocating and discussing was done during a war. Those people who talk about the ones with houses and lands and territories for fighting with a single minded purpose and that purpose was to kill the Jews. Therefore fighting to (in their own words) "drive the Jews into the sea".

I don't know if you understand anything about tactics or warfare, however it seems really basic to me that if you control a territory it would be extremely wise to dislocate the people that want to kill you who currently reside in this territory.

I don't know why you so fixed about them map thing? There is no map of sovereign Israel in 1915. However there is also no map of sovereign Palestine in 1915.
Actually there is no map of sovereign Palestine from anytime in history, this is due the fact that a sovereign Palestine never existed. No amount of maps or lack there of would disprove this fact.

So basically, what happens in war is war, too bad? Then why are the (mostly) Jews getting all their paintings back that were taken from them during WWII?

As for the map, I never claimed that palestine has existed for 3000 years like some people here claim about Israel.

No one has claimed that Israel exists for 3000 years continuously. Israel has existed 3000 years ago.

One very clear distinction about the Jews during World War II is that the Jews were not fighting the Germans. The Jews did not try to drive the Germans out.

The Germans and Russians were fighting each other, you think that the Germans got Back the property Russians looted when they conquered Berlin?

Incorrect.

Israel has indeed existed for 3000 years, though, occupied for many of those years.

Egypt was occupied for 1,000 years by the Greeks and Romans and, guess what, there is still an Egypt.

Jews are the ONLY nation EVER established in Israel for the past 3 millenia to today.

I would like to see you prove that.
Where do you get your information? And how do you know what all countries in the world have to say about it?
Why do you think that area is referred to as, the "occupied territories"? Even the Israeli Supreme Court refers to it as such. And there is only one way to solve an "occupation" and that is to end it.

It is unlawful under the Fourth Geneva Convention for an occupying power to transfer parts of its own population into the territory it occupies. This means that international humanitarian law prohibits the establishment of settlements, as these are a form of population transfer into occupied territory. Any measure designed to expand or consolidate settlements is also illegal. Confiscation of land to build or expand settlements is similarly prohibited.
Israel is in violation of over 60 UN resolutions and not one of them supports Israel's claim to that land. Find me one country that has recognized that land as Israels.

Incorrect.

Israel has indeed existed for 3000 years, though, occupied for many of those years.

Egypt was occupied for 1,000 years by the Greeks and Romans and, guess what, there is still an Egypt.

Jews are the ONLY nation EVER established in Israel for the past 3 millenia to today.
You are absolutely delusional.

It doesn't matter how many times you say it, it won't come true.

I find your narcissism disgusting!

Incorrect.

You are absolutely delusional.

It doesn't matter how many times you say it, it won't come true.

I find your narcissism disgusting!

First master grade school spelling: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5141405-post489.html

After, have an adult with a functioning brain open a history book for you.

Eminent Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Middle East History and History of Jerusalem

Jerusalem became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom in 1004 BC, over 3000 years ago. With the brief exception of the Crusader period, no other non-Jewish ruling power of Jerusalem made the city a capital but it was consistently a capital for the Jews. Driven into partial exile by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC, the Jews returned fifty years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. It was their capital, too, under the Maccabees. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography. It was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings.

In 1210, following the defeat of the Crusaders, groups of Jews began to return Jerusalem. Henceforth, without interruption, and in every decade, individual Jews and groups of Jews reached the city from the Maghreb [north Africa] and elsewhere forming an ever-growing community. Driven out by the Tartar invasion of 1244, they had returned by 1250. Three times a day the Jews repeated in their prayers, "And to Jerusalem Thy city mayest thou return to mercy, and dwell in its midst as Thou hast spoken, and rebuild it soon in our days for evermore

Areas from which some 300 Rabbis travelled to Jerusalem, Acre and Ramla in 1210 AD, to strengthen the Jewish communities weakened by the Crusader massacres and expulsions. Jews are known to have traveled from throughout the region to Jerusalem [after 1267], settling permanently and forming by 1841 the largest single community in Jerusalem.

1000 AD: Jews take part in the defence of Haifa against the Crusades

1099:AD: Jews take part in the defence of Jerusalem against the Crusaders

1211: Several Rabbis from France and England settle in Jerusalem

1267: Maimonides arrives in Jerusalem and establishes a synagogue . During the next 500 years, Jerusalem is reinstated as a centre of Jewish learning.

In 1500, there were an estimated 10,000 Jews living in the Safed region

1563: Establishment of a Hebrew printing press in Jerusalem, the first printing press on the Asian Continent

By 1880 the Jews formed the majority of the population Jerusalem

During the 17th and 18th centuries, many Jerusalem Jews, scholars and rabbis, travelled from Jerusalem to teach in Jewish communities elsewhere, and also to seek alms and charity for the poorer members of their own community. there was also a regular movement of families, in both directions, between Jerusalem and several towns of the eastern Mediterranean region

Jewish villages in Israel 1855--1914...

Deganya
Jerusalem
Safed
Tiberias
Kinneret
Merhavya
Zikhron Yacov
Ekron
Mikveh Israel
Rishon le-Zion
Ben Shemen
Rehovot
Hulda
Kastinia
Artuf
Hebron
Ruhama
Beer-Toviya
Hartuv
Gedera
Kfar Uriya
Motza
Nes Ziona
Beer Yaakov
Nahalat Yehuda
Mahane Yehuda
Ein Ganim
Petah Tikvah
Kfar Sava
Kfar Mahal
Hadera
Gan Shmuel
Nahliel
Karkur
Givat Ada
Bat Shelomo
Tantura
Shefeiya
Yavneel
Beit Gan
Kfar Tova
Poriya
Sejera
Menahemya
Beitanya
Mizpa
Kfar Hittim
Bnei Yehuda
Mishmar Hayarden
Ayelet Hashashar
Ein Zeitim
Metulla
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/GilbertsThe-Routledge-History-Historical-Hardcover/dp/B0041CNUIC/ref=sr_1_24?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333126978&sr=1-24]Amazon.com: Martin Gilbert'sThe Routledge Atlas of Jewish History (Routledge Historical Atlases) [Hardcover](2010): M., (Author) Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
It would seem that I was wrong, and someone does claim that he said it was in existence for 3000 years.
I however don't hold such opinion. I believe that the biblical kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Assyrians in about 720 B.C.E. and thus ceased to exist.
Kingdom of Israel (Samaria) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe I stated it's before, but I would say so again: Israel's right for existence has nothing to do with the biblical Kingdom of Israel.
None of the Zionists who immigrated to Israel before its inception claimed that they somehow "deserve" Israel. They worked hard to achieve what we have today and none of it was given due to "ancestral rights".

It would seem that I was wrong, and someone does claim that he said it was in existence for 3000 years.
I however don't hold such opinion. I believe that the biblical kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Assyrians in about 720 B.C.E. and thus ceased to exist.

I believe I stated it's before, but I would say so again: Israel's right for existence has nothing to do with the biblical Kingdom of Israel.
None of the Zionists who immigrated to Israel before its inception claimed that they somehow "deserve" Israel. They worked hard to achieve what we have today and none of it was given due to "ancestral rights".

Wikipedia? Isn't that where monkeys can write? Elevate your scholarship.

The Jews referred to their country as Eretz Yisrael [Land of Israel] since 1000 BCE.

In fact, Eretz Yisrael appears on coins minted by the British during the British Mandate through 1948.

Where do you get your information? And how do you know what all countries in the world have to say about it?
Why do you think that area is referred to as, the "occupied territories"? Even the Israeli Supreme Court refers to it as such. And there is only one way to solve an "occupation" and that is to end it.

It is unlawful under the Fourth Geneva Convention for an occupying power to transfer parts of its own population into the territory it occupies. This means that international humanitarian law prohibits the establishment of settlements, as these are a form of population transfer into occupied territory. Any measure designed to expand or consolidate settlements is also illegal. Confiscation of land to build or expand settlements is similarly prohibited.
Israel is in violation of over 60 UN resolutions and not one of them supports Israel's claim to that land. Find me one country that has recognized that land as Israels.

oh, you are talking about the Palestinian territories.
I thought you were talking about the whole territory which is Israel.
Apologies.

Well on that issue,First of all the Gaza Strip is NOT occupied since 2008 I think.

Second the so-called occupation would have ended a long time ago if the agenda of the people who reside in the Palestinian territories would not have been the total annihilation of Israel.

I think this whole "right to exist" issue is a moot point. They exist. They're there. And they're not going anywhere. It's a done deal. There's really no reason to talk about that anymore.

Unfortunately for the zionists, a lot of that hard work included acts of jewish terrorism from groups like Irgun (who is now the Likud Party).

Apologies.

Well on that issue,First of all the Gaza Strip is NOT occupied since 2008 I think.

Second the so-called occupation would have ended a long time ago if the agenda of the people who reside in the Palestinian territories would not have been the total annihilation of Israel.

There are no "palestinian" territories. Did you read this in wikipedia, too?

Eugene Rostow, Legal Scholar, former Dean of the Yale Law School, Under Secretary of State in the Johnson administration, US State Dept Legal Advisor, Drafter of UN Res. 242 pertaining to Israeli land in the West Bank...
The British Mandate recognized the right of the Jewish people to "close settlement" in the whole of the Mandated territory [Palestine]. The Jewish right of settlement in Palestine west of the Jordan river, that is, in Israel, the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, was made unassailable. That right has never been terminated and cannot be terminated except by a recognized peace between Israel and its neighbors. And perhaps not even then, in view of Article 80 of the U.N. Charter, "the Palestine article," which provides that "nothing in the Charter shall be construed ... to alter in any manner the rights whatsoever of any states or any peoples or the terms of existing international instruments...."

The mandate implicitly denies Arab claims to national political rights in the area in favor of the Jews; the mandated territory was in effect reserved to the Jewish people for their self-determination and political development, in acknowledgment of the historic connection of the Jewish people to the land. Lord Curzon, who was then the British Foreign Minister, made this reading of the mandate explicit. There remains simply the theory that the Arab inhabitants of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have an inherent 'natural law' claim to the area. Neither customary international law nor the United Nations Charter acknowledges that every group of people claiming to be a nation has the right to a state of its own."
Resolved: are the settlements legal? Israeli West Bank policies

Apologies.

Israel controls everything going in to (and out of) Gaza. It is considered a "belligerant occupation". Palestinian's do not want to annihilate Israel, that is a myth. Israeli's are the "occupiers", which means they're the aggressors. And aggressors are not victims. If Israel really wanted peace, they wouldn't have broken the ceasefire.

Eugene Rostow, Legal Scholar, former Dean of the Yale Law School, Under Secretary of State in the Johnson administration, US State Dept Legal Advisor, Drafter of UN Res. 242 pertaining to Israeli land in the West Bank...
At least you're now in the right area of history, but there was actually 4 Mandates, with Israel's being one of them. Trans-Jordan being another, that was NOT GIVEN to the jews.

At least you're now in the right area of history, but there was actually 4 Mandates, with Israel's being one of them. Trans-Jordan being another, that was NOT GIVEN to the jews.

Trans-Jordan was part of the original mandate for Israel. The British exercised the option to give it to the hashemites from the hejaz for their support of the War.

Now, you know :clap2:

Last edited:
Apologies.

Israel controls everything going in to (and out of) Gaza. It is considered a "belligerant occupation". Palestinian's do not want to annihilate Israel, that is a myth. Israeli's are the "occupiers", which means they're the aggressors. And aggressors are not victims. If Israel really wanted peace, they wouldn't have broken the ceasefire.

I would really like to know where you get your information from.

Israel controls what ever comes in and goes out of Gaza through Israel, and that's their right.
The Egyptian border is wide open and Palestinians move whatever they want over there.

Palestinians don't want to annihilate Israel? You obviously didn't read the Hamas charter:

• Article 6 Hamas is uniquely Palestinian,[20] and "strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine"[12][17]
  • Article 8 The Hamas document reiterates the Muslim Brotherhood's slogan of "Allah is its goal, the Prophet is the model, the Qur'an its constitution, jihad its path, and death for the sake of Allah its most sublime belief."[12][17]
  • Article 13 There is no negotiated settlement possible. Jihad is the only answer.[17]
  • Article 14 The liberation of Palestine is the personal duty of every Palestinian.[17]
Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel ended its occupation of Gaza in 2008, and got thousands of rockets on its cities as a response.

If Israel really wanted peace, they wouldn't have broken the ceasefire

What cease-fire?
What cease-fire agreement do you think Israel broken?
During the last year maybe more there is a constant lunch of rockets into Israeli territory.

Palestinian's do not want to annihilate Israel, that is a myth.
Of course! They just want to plunder it bare and, as a bonus, murder jews here and there. What would be palistanians plundering, if Israel were annihilated?!
Oh shut-up you little bitchy troll!

I bet you'd be a tossed salad in prison?

Shouldn't you be trying to improve your level of literacy rather than posting on a messageboard? http://www.usmessageboard.com/5141405-post489.html

I would really like to know where you get your information from.

Israel controls what ever comes in and goes out of Gaza through Israel, and that's their right.
The Egyptian border is wide open and Palestinians move whatever they want over there.
You didn't hear about the Israeli's attacking humanitarian ships in international waters off the coast of Gaza?

Israel ended its occupation of Gaza in 2008, and got thousands of rockets on its cities as a response.
Gaza is one big open air prison, because of the Israeli's.

What cease-fire?
What cease-fire agreement do you think Israel broken?
During the last year maybe more there is a constant lunch of rockets into Israeli territory.
The rockets stopped for 4 months, then Israel launched a raid into Gaza killing a couple of it's leaders. Then rockets attacks went back up. Palestinian's do have a right to defend themselves, as long as they attack military targets.

Trans-Jordan was part of the original mandate for Israel. The British exercised the option to give it to the hashemites from the hejaz for their support of the War.

Wrong. Trans-Jordan was a completely different Mandate and it was for the arabs, not Israel.

Wrong. Trans-Jordan was a completely different Mandate and it was for the arabs, not Israel.

First, learn basic spelling: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5141405-post489.html

After, have an adult with a functional brain open a history book for you.

Trans-Jordan was 80% of Mandate "Palestine" ratified by the League of Nations, which the British elected to give to the hashemites from the hejaz who are the jordanian monarchy today.

Your history lesson for the day.

Forum List

Back