How can there ever be peace here?

Trans-Jordan was part of the original mandate for Israel. The British exercised the option to give it to the hashemites from the hejaz for their support of the War.

Now, you know :clap2:
Wrong. Trans-Jordan was a completely different Mandate and it was for the arabs, not Israel.

I'm sorry , but it is a well known fact that Transjordan was part of the mandate.

The Emirate of Transjordan (Arabic: إمارة شرق الأردن ʾImārat Sharq al-ʾUrdun), also hyphenated as Trans-Jordan and previously known as Transjordania or Trans-Jordania, was a Hashemite ruled British protectorate established in April 1921, together with the Hashemite Kingdom of Iraq, following the Cairo Conference. The territory was added to the British Mandate for Palestine, but had a fully autonomous governing system from Mandatory Palestine.
Transjordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As i said before , i would really like to know where you get your information from , because as you can see it is proven false.

Palestinian's do not want to annihilate Israel, that is a myth.
Of course! They just want to plunder it bare and, as a bonus, murder jews here and there. What would be palistanians plundering, if Israel were annihilated?!
Oh shut-up you little bitchy troll!
First thing palistanian agitpropsters do is stifling freedom of speech, of course.
I bet you'd be a tossed salad in prison?
Dismissing that irrelevant school insult attempt, is it supposed to be "Palestinians" instead of "Palestinian's" above?

Trans-Jordan was part of the original mandate for Israel. The British exercised the option to give it to the hashemites from the hejaz for their support of the War.

Now, you know :clap2:
Wrong. Trans-Jordan was a completely different Mandate and it was for the arabs, not Israel.

I'm sorry , but it is a well known fact that Transjordan was part of the mandate.

The Emirate of Transjordan (Arabic: إمارة شرق الأردن ʾImārat Sharq al-ʾUrdun), also hyphenated as Trans-Jordan and previously known as Transjordania or Trans-Jordania, was a Hashemite ruled British protectorate established in April 1921, together with the Hashemite Kingdom of Iraq, following the Cairo Conference. The territory was added to the British Mandate for Palestine, but had a fully autonomous governing system from Mandatory Palestine.
Transjordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As i said before , i would really like to know where you get your information from , because as you can see it is proven false.

There were only 3 Mandates established for the Levant: Syria [incl Lebanon], controlled by France, and Iraq and "Palestine" controlled by the British, which became known as the British Mandate.

Jordan was 80% of the original "Palestine" Mandate that eventuated in Israeli statehood without Jordan.

Last edited:
I would really like to know where you get your information from.

Israel controls what ever comes in and goes out of Gaza through Israel, and that's their right.
The Egyptian border is wide open and Palestinians move whatever they want over there.
You didn't hear about the Israeli's attacking humanitarian ships in international waters off the coast of Gaza?

Israel ended its occupation of Gaza in 2008, and got thousands of rockets on its cities as a response.
Gaza is one big open air prison, because of the Israeli's.

What cease-fire?
What cease-fire agreement do you think Israel broken?
During the last year maybe more there is a constant lunch of rockets into Israeli territory.
The rockets stopped for 4 months, then Israel launched a raid into Gaza killing a couple of it's leaders. Then rockets attacks went back up. Palestinian's do have a right to defend themselves, as long as they attack military targets.

What about when they fire rockets at Israeli school buses?
Is that okay with you?

There were only 3 Mandates established for the Levant: Syria, controlled by France, and Iraq and "Palestine" controlled by the British, which became known as the British Mandate.

Jordan was 80% of the original "Palestine" Mandate that eventuated in Israeli statehood without Jordan.
No it was not.

Political rights to self-determination as a polity for Arabs were guaranteed by the League of Nations in four other mandates – in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and later Trans-Jordan [today Jordan].
You can't re-write history, bitch-boy!

Article 2Mandate For Palestine - The Legal Aspects of Jewish Rights5 of the “Mandate for Palestine” entitled the Mandatory to change the terms of the Mandate in the territory east of the Jordan River:

“In the territories lying between the Jordan and the eastern boundary of Palestine as ultimately determined, the Mandatory shall be entitled, with the consent of the Council of the League of Nations, to postpone or withhold application of such provision of this Mandate as he may consider inapplicable to the existing local conditions ...”​

Great Britain activated this option in the above-mentioned memorandum of September 16, 1922, which the Mandatory sent to the League of Nations and which the League subsequently approved – making it a legally binding integral part of the “Mandate.”

Thus the “Mandate for Palestine” brought to fruition a fourth Arab state east of the Jordan River, realized in 1946 when the Hashemite Kingdom of Trans-Jordan was granted independence from Great Britain.

All the clauses concerning a Jewish National Home would not apply to this territory [Trans-Jordan] of the original Mandate, as is clearly stated:

“The following provisions of the Mandate for Palestine are not applicable to the territory known as Trans-Jordan, which comprises all territory lying to the east of a line drawn from ... up the centre of the Wady Araba, Dead Sea and River Jordan. ... His Majesty’s Government accept full responsibility as Mandatory for Trans-Jordan.”

The creation of an Arab state in eastern Palestine (today Jordan) on 77 percent of the landmass of the original Mandate intended for a Jewish National Home in no way changed the status of Jews west of the Jordan River, nor did it inhibit their right to settle anywhere in western Palestine, the area between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea.

These documents are the last legally binding documents regarding the status of what is commonly called “the West Bank and Gaza.”

Israel controls what ever comes in and goes out of Gaza through Israel, and that's their right.
The Egyptian border is wide open and Palestinians move whatever they want over there.
You didn't hear about the Israeli's attacking humanitarian ships in international waters off the coast of Gaza?

What cease-fire?
During the last year maybe more there is a constant lunch of rockets into Israeli territory.
The rockets stopped for 4 months, then Israel launched a raid into Gaza killing a couple of it's leaders. Then rockets attacks went back up. Palestinian's do have a right to defend themselves, as long as they attack military targets.

Is that okay with you?
Some Palisimians and their supporters will argue that there are no civilians in Israel, even babies, and all are fair game. MJB and Roudy and Amir will back up my statement, from previous boards.

There were only 3 Mandates established for the Levant: Syria, controlled by France, and Iraq and "Palestine" controlled by the British, which became known as the British Mandate.

No it was not.

Political rights to self-determination as a polity for Arabs were guaranteed by the League of Nations in four other mandates – in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and later Trans-Jordan [today Jordan].

Article 2Mandate For Palestine - The Legal Aspects of Jewish Rights5 of the “Mandate for Palestine” entitled the Mandatory to change the terms of the Mandate in the territory east of the Jordan River:

“In the territories lying between the Jordan and the eastern boundary of Palestine as ultimately determined, the Mandatory shall be entitled, with the consent of the Council of the League of Nations, to postpone or withhold application of such provision of this Mandate as he may consider inapplicable to the existing local conditions ...”​

Great Britain activated this option in the above-mentioned memorandum of September 16, 1922, which the Mandatory sent to the League of Nations and which the League subsequently approved – making it a legally binding integral part of the “Mandate.”

Thus the “Mandate for Palestine” brought to fruition a fourth Arab state east of the Jordan River, realized in 1946 when the Hashemite Kingdom of Trans-Jordan was granted independence from Great Britain.

All the clauses concerning a Jewish National Home would not apply to this territory [Trans-Jordan] of the original Mandate, as is clearly stated:

“The following provisions of the Mandate for Palestine are not applicable to the territory known as Trans-Jordan, which comprises all territory lying to the east of a line drawn from ... up the centre of the Wady Araba, Dead Sea and River Jordan. ... His Majesty’s Government accept full responsibility as Mandatory for Trans-Jordan.”

The creation of an Arab state in eastern Palestine (today Jordan) on 77 percent of the landmass of the original Mandate intended for a Jewish National Home in no way changed the status of Jews west of the Jordan River, nor did it inhibit their right to settle anywhere in western Palestine, the area between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea.

These documents are the last legally binding documents regarding the status of what is commonly called “the West Bank and Gaza.”

There were 3 Mandates established by the San Remo conference for the Levant: Syria [incl Lebanon], administered by France; and Iraq and "Palestine" [Jordan was incl. in the Mandate for Palestine] administered by the British

Now, you know, dummy :clap2:

No it was not.

Same old saw.

A technique of propaganda called "turnspeak"

Is that okay with you?
No, it is not okay. That is a crime and the people responsible should be held accountable for it. Innocent Israeli's have a right to live in peace. Hamas needs to do more in controlling Palestinian rebel groups in their territory. Firing rockets into Israeli neighborhoods is un-acceptable. Even if some of these neighborhoods are illegal.

Is that okay with you?
No, it is not okay. That is a crime and the people responsible should be held accountable for it. Innocent Israeli's have a right to live in peace. Hamas needs to do more in controlling Palestinian rebel groups in their territory. Firing rockets into Israeli neighborhoods is un-acceptable. Even if some of these neighborhoods are illegal.

What's a palestinian? You don't even know, dummy :badgrin:

oh, you are talking about the Palestinian territories.
I thought you were talking about the whole territory which is Israel.
Apologies.

Well on that issue,First of all the Gaza Strip is NOT occupied since 2008 I think.

Second the so-called occupation would have ended a long time ago if the agenda of the people who reside in the Palestinian territories would not have been the total annihilation of Israel.
Israel controls everything going in to (and out of) Gaza. It is considered a "belligerant occupation". Palestinian's do not want to annihilate Israel, that is a myth. Israeli's are the "occupiers", which means they're the aggressors. And aggressors are not victims. If Israel really wanted peace, they wouldn't have broken the ceasefire.

Palestinians don't want to annihilate Israel? You obviously didn't read the Hamas charter:

• Article 6 Hamas is uniquely Palestinian,[20] and "strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine"[12][17]
  • Article 8 The Hamas document reiterates the Muslim Brotherhood's slogan of "Allah is its goal, the Prophet is the model, the Qur'an its constitution, jihad its path, and death for the sake of Allah its most sublime belief."[12][17]
  • Article 13 There is no negotiated settlement possible. Jihad is the only answer.[17]
  • Article 14 The liberation of Palestine is the personal duty of every Palestinian.[17]
Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel ended its occupation of Gaza in 2008, and got thousands of rockets on its cities as a response.

If Israel really wanted peace, they wouldn't have broken the ceasefire

What cease-fire?

How about Gaza's sea port. Who controls that?

Israel controls everything going in to (and out of) Gaza. It is considered a "belligerant occupation". Palestinian's do not want to annihilate Israel, that is a myth. Israeli's are the "occupiers", which means they're the aggressors. And aggressors are not victims. If Israel really wanted peace, they wouldn't have broken the ceasefire.

Palestinians don't want to annihilate Israel? You obviously didn't read the Hamas charter:

Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What cease-fire?

How about Gaza's sea port. Who controls that?

You're not a muslime so you couldn't live in Gaza for very long. Now, don't you feel dumb? :badgrin:

It would seem that I was wrong, and someone does claim that he said it was in existence for 3000 years.
I however don't hold such opinion. I believe that the biblical kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Assyrians in about 720 B.C.E. and thus ceased to exist.
Kingdom of Israel (Samaria) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe I stated it's before, but I would say so again: Israel's right for existence has nothing to do with the biblical Kingdom of Israel.
None of the Zionists who immigrated to Israel before its inception claimed that they somehow "deserve" Israel. They worked hard to achieve what we have today and none of it was given due to "ancestral rights".

They worked hard to achieve what we have today...

And virtually all of it was illegal.

It would seem that I was wrong, and someone does claim that he said it was in existence for 3000 years.
I however don't hold such opinion. I believe that the biblical kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Assyrians in about 720 B.C.E. and thus ceased to exist.
Kingdom of Israel (Samaria) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe I stated it's before, but I would say so again: Israel's right for existence has nothing to do with the biblical Kingdom of Israel.
None of the Zionists who immigrated to Israel before its inception claimed that they somehow "deserve" Israel. They worked hard to achieve what we have today and none of it was given due to "ancestral rights".

They worked hard to achieve what we have today...

And virtually all of it was illegal.

When did it become illegal for Jews to live in their 3000 year homeland and sovereign state? Maybe, I missed a legal ruling.

Barack Obama to UN General Assembly (September 23)...
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States. And efforts to threaten or kill Israelis will do nothing to help the Palestinian people. The slaughter of innocent Israelis is not resistance -- it's injustice
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...rks-president-united-nations-general-assembly

Last edited:
I would like to see you prove that.
Where do you get your information? And how do you know what all countries in the world have to say about it?
Why do you think that area is referred to as, the "occupied territories"? Even the Israeli Supreme Court refers to it as such. And there is only one way to solve an "occupation" and that is to end it.

It is unlawful under the Fourth Geneva Convention for an occupying power to transfer parts of its own population into the territory it occupies. This means that international humanitarian law prohibits the establishment of settlements, as these are a form of population transfer into occupied territory. Any measure designed to expand or consolidate settlements is also illegal. Confiscation of land to build or expand settlements is similarly prohibited.
Israel is in violation of over 60 UN resolutions and not one of them supports Israel's claim to that land. Find me one country that has recognized that land as Israels.

Apologies.

Well on that issue,First of all the Gaza Strip is NOT occupied since 2008 I think.

Second the so-called occupation would have ended a long time ago if the agenda of the people who reside in the Palestinian territories would not have been the total annihilation of Israel.

The 1949 armistice agreements set up three occupations. Jordan occupied the West Bank, Egypt occupied Gaza, and Israel occupied the rest. I don't see where that has ever changed.

Why do you think that area is referred to as, the "occupied territories"? Even the Israeli Supreme Court refers to it as such. And there is only one way to solve an "occupation" and that is to end it.

Israel is in violation of over 60 UN resolutions and not one of them supports Israel's claim to that land. Find me one country that has recognized that land as Israels.

Apologies.

The 1949 armistice agreements set up three occupations. Jordan occupied the West Bank, Egypt occupied Gaza, and Israel occupied the rest. I don't see where that has ever changed.

Armistice agreements were non-binding.

Now, you know, doofus. No rep points for you

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale

Is that okay with you?
Some Palisimians and their supporters will argue that there are no civilians in Israel, even babies, and all are fair game. MJB and Roudy and Amir will back up my statement, from previous boards.

We have morons right here on this board (you know who you are) who insist that Israel's Bubbies and babies are legit targets of their "peaceful" Arab neighbors.

Forum List

Back