How can there ever be peace here?

No no, of course not silly boy. There were no Jews, aka Hebrews/Israelites until Abraham. And he only appeared around 4000years ago.

Well, it is true that the first & only indigenous Palestinians WERE JEWS. In fact, there were no Muslims at all until the 7th century A.D., let alone Muslim Palestinians.

So when the first humans came out of Africa, they were already Jewish? :tinfoil:

No no, of course not silly boy. There were no Jews, aka Hebrews/Israelites until Abraham. And he only appeared around 4000years ago.

Well, it is true that the first & only indigenous Palestinians WERE JEWS. In fact, there were no Muslims at all until the 7th century A.D., let alone Muslim Palestinians.

So when the first humans came out of Africa, they were already Jewish? :tinfoil:
So all jews are immigrants as well then?

You have any solid proof of this Abraham dude?

Arabs' homes and land were taken and they got booted out, "Palestinian" is just a generic term for these arabs, for lack of a better name.
That's what happens to professionally occupational palistanians. Doesn't reflect reality, but kewl!

Well lets see. True we only have over two & one half billion people to attest to Abraham the first Jew or Hebrew or Israelite. But I too think he might of been a Methodist. Do you? :lol:

So all jews are immigrants as well then?

You have any solid proof of this Abraham dude?

What fun we have here. Hows about we get back to the subject of how can there ever be peace here between Israel & the Palestinians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etDb5tXPawc&feature=player_embedded]Palestinian Children Taught to Hate Jews - YouTube[/ame]

What fun we have here. Hows about we get back to the subject of how can there ever be peace here between Israel & the Palestinians.

Just curious, how is this any different fundamentally from Jews teaching their children they only Jews are the chosen people and everyone else is a gentile 2nd class person?

Just curious, how is this any different fundamentally from Jews teaching their children they only Jews are the chosen people and everyone else is a gentile 2nd class person?
The Jews don't teach their children about the tooth fairy,Easter possum or the 72 dancing girls.

The Quran sez Allah made the Jews HIS Chosen People. Different Gods both chose the Jews.

Last edited:
Got news for you. Never have I known any Jew who preaches that the Jews are God's chosen people. But I do know several Christians who make that claim. Hey I have an idea. Lets blame "God's chosen people" on Israel. Okay by you?

Got news for you. Never have I known any Jew who preaches that the Jews are God's chosen people. But I do know several Christians who make that claim. Hey I have an idea. Lets blame "God's chosen people" on Israel. Okay by you?

Christians, particularly evangelicals, view Israel as the only country in the world created by God and, thus, sacred.

As if. :lol:

:blahblah:

Ima could an "antisemitism for dummies" book. Will be a huge success for "the-bored-and-in-need-of-getting-a-life" people.

Last edited:

Ima could an "antisemitism for dummies" book. Will be a huge success for "the-bored-and-in-need-of-getting-a-life" people.

Lips could write a book on "Getting into Judaism for beaners", but she'd first have to learn the fundamentals of the religion.
But I'll give you points because you got the part right where anyone who criticizes Judaism is an anti-semite. :D

Lips could write a book on "Getting into Judaism for beaners", but she'd first have to learn the fundamentals of the religion.
But I'll give you points because you got the part right where anyone who criticizes Judaism is an anti-semite. :D

"...but she'd first have to learn the fundamentals of the religion."
I have no idea what youre talking about.

Exactly my point.

Exactly my point.

so you have one?

Could have fooled me:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back