How can Trump supporters deny the facts?

The facts are:
Trump has done nothing but lose since 2020 - he lost the Presidency - the House - the Senate - 80 lawsuits in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election.

The evidence of Trump's unethical/ illegal activity on trying to overturn the 2020 election is coming from Republicans, most of who voted for Trump. Not Democrats, CNN, MSNBC or far left whackos. The Republicans all said they decided to put the country above party and their support of Trump. These are people who worked for and around Trump. Most testimony was first hand, not hear say.
The Trump minions are not listening to the Trump staff but to Trump. Why have multiple Trump cohorts pleaded the 5th? Why have no Trump cohorts come forward to counter the testimony of the Trump staff?

How do Trump supporters rationalize the facts above
Interesting.

The facts are:
Trump has done nothing but lose since 2020 - he lost the Presidency - the House - the Senate - 80 lawsuits in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election.

The evidence of Trump's unethical/ illegal activity on trying to overturn the 2020 election is coming from Republicans, most of who voted for Trump. Not Democrats, CNN, MSNBC or far left whackos. The Republicans all said they decided to put the country above party and their support of Trump. These are people who worked for and around Trump. Most testimony was first hand, not hear say.
The Trump minions are not listening to the Trump staff but to Trump. Why have multiple Trump cohorts pleaded the 5th? Why have no Trump cohorts come forward to counter the testimony of the Trump staff?

Why are you an indoctrinated idiot? Do you understand the GOP was not allowed to have their own people on the committee nor call any witness? Do you grasp this? My God you an idiot.

The facts are:

None of Trump's trained Monkeys contradicted the facts of the Trump's former staff and supporters who saw what he did and continues to try and do and have stepped up for their country. Not Democrats. Not far left whackos. Republican patriots who put country over party.

It is a joke how the trained monkeys talked around the facts. The biggest claim is Biden is bad so whatever Trump does is OK. That is not Democracy. Bring Bidens crime forward like Trump's crimes are coming forward. It is time for no more criminal Presidents.

None of Trump's trained Monkeys contradicted the facts of the Trump's former staff and supporters who saw what he did and continues to try and do and have stepped up for their country. Not Democrats. Not far left whackos. Republican patriots who put country over party.

It is a joke how the trained monkeys talked around the facts. The biggest claim is Biden is bad so whatever Trump does is OK. That is not Democracy. Bring Bidens crime forward like Trump's crimes are coming forward. It is time for no more criminal Presidents.
I’m laughing at you. TDSing

He’s always on your mind, always on your mind

I bet you never have.... I don't believe you.... I'm calling your bluff....
I took two econ classes in college. That's why I rarely ever post about the economy. Its a full press subject & those with the education & experience rarely agree.

The facts are:

LOL, "facts".

700 sworn affidavits witnessing election tampering. Arizona election officials complete dismissal of forensic audit of Dominion Servers proving modified vote results and active internet connections DURING AND AFTER the election. Statistically impossible vote swings occurring in all four major swing states between midnight and 6 am. Plenty of other evidence has been dismissed by state election officials and courts in CYA mode.
Lol god you’re such a whiny little bitch.

You are absolutely correct. I mean that is the one thing that the Republican leadership is really good at. Not sure where it starts, maybe at FOX news. Each and every day they have an agenda. They tell all their hosts, this is what we want to focus on today. And amazingly enough, that transcends to all those crazy ass right wing websites and before coffee break, the minions here are posting up the talking point of the day.

It is really sad, that people are so easily manipulated. I mean they really are like pigs with a ring in it's nose.
You idiots are full of shit.

I don’t even know what Abrams said.
She’s got a court date for exactly the same complaint. What’s funny she was one for one getting that court date for exactly the same complaint as trump supporters and they were zero for 60,

The facts are:

They don't rationalize anything because they are too stupid and easily brainwashed.

The facts are:

We simply don't care. The 1/6 Soviet show trial is a joke, but I like the memes from it. Too bad they can't interview first account witnesses instead of complete hearsay

Forum List

Back