How can Trump supporters deny the facts?

She’s got a court date for exactly the same complaint. What’s funny she was one for one getting that court date for exactly the same complaint as trump supporters and they were zero for 60,
A court case involving what exactly? It really doesn’t matter to me though. I don’t like her so I’m not going to defend her.

The stock market is off its lows from mid-June, gas prices have dropped by ten percent off the highs and have been trending down, even through the heavily traveled fourth of July week. Inflationary pressures in the supply chain are being alleviated. Retailers have massive inventories, and they are now moving to slash prices to make room for new merchandise that is just now getting unlocked from the supply chain. Great time to buy a big screen television, I just snapped up a new washer at a lower price than the one I replaced from several years ago. Meat prices are starting to tumble. Had me a nice CAB Tomahawk last week, $8.99 a pound off the usual $19.99 retail. Saw the second price drop in the past few months come down for ground beef next week.

By all indications, things are started to head in the right direction, despite Republican opposition and refusal to do a damn thing other than bitch and moan. If the trend continues, and if the FED backs off over the next few months, you could see inflation coming it at less than three percent, gas prices falling to a more reasonable level, and income start rising faster than inflation. Then what the hell are you Republicans going to run on?
5% at the pump.
How much do you get paid to post your bullshit?

The facts are:
Trump has done nothing but lose since 2020 - he lost the Presidency - the House - the Senate - 80 lawsuits in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election.

The evidence of Trump's unethical/ illegal activity on trying to overturn the 2020 election is coming from Republicans, most of who voted for Trump. Not Democrats, CNN, MSNBC or far left whackos. The Republicans all said they decided to put the country above party and their support of Trump. These are people who worked for and around Trump. Most testimony was first hand, not hear say.
The Trump minions are not listening to the Trump staff but to Trump. Why have multiple Trump cohorts pleaded the 5th? Why have no Trump cohorts come forward to counter the testimony of the Trump staff?

How do Trump supporters rationalize the facts above
Trump is going to be the 47th president.

And Republicans will control all three branches of government for the first time in my lifetime.

It's a great time to be alive.

Yes, a very disturbing documentary. But it takes more than one sided social media for those to follow Trump despite all the information coming out from their side.
Let me guess…
You’re a billionaire who’s Global assets were suffering under Trump.

Why are you an indoctrinated idiot? Do you understand the GOP was not allowed to have their own people on the committee nor call any witness? Do you grasp this? My God you an idiot.
Have you watched the hearing? Obviously not. The people testifying are all Republican staff and supporters along with police from Jan 6.
Those who could stand up for Trump are pleading the 5th or refusing to testify.
You have the same mindset as those who followed Jim Jones to Jonestown and committed suicide by his direction. Whatever he said they do.
Trump will ruin you unless you start thinking for your self. Listen to those closest to Trump and the Republican party before it is too late.

Yes, a very disturbing documentary. But it takes more than one sided social media for those to follow Trump despite all the information coming out from their side.
I disagree. That absolutely is all it takes for people to believe what they want to believe.

Polls show Trump beating both Biden and Harris in 2024.
Fresh from Fox:

FXaxsFyX0AIUtCx

Polls are just polls. A snapshot. Who knows.

When Democrats can publicly acknowlege Joe Biden has severe dementia and is realistically unfit to hold the highest political office in the United States Government THEN they can finally talk about anyone else denying facts.

I took two econ classes in college. That's why I rarely ever post about the economy. Its a full press subject & those with the education & experience rarely agree.
That's probably very wise... but I was challenged... both challengers bailed after a few test questions they tossed at me that showed I indeed know what I'm talking about....
I haven't seen them since....

The facts are:
Trump has done nothing but lose since 2020 - he lost the Presidency - the House - the Senate - 80 lawsuits in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election.

The evidence of Trump's unethical/ illegal activity on trying to overturn the 2020 election is coming from Republicans, most of who voted for Trump. Not Democrats, CNN, MSNBC or far left whackos. The Republicans all said they decided to put the country above party and their support of Trump. These are people who worked for and around Trump. Most testimony was first hand, not hear say.
The Trump minions are not listening to the Trump staff but to Trump. Why have multiple Trump cohorts pleaded the 5th? Why have no Trump cohorts come forward to counter the testimony of the Trump staff?

How do Trump supporters rationalize the facts above

:link::link::link::link::link:

Well I know nothing about it. I won’t just assume she won because I vote for her party like you do with republicans though.
She lost complained like Trump supporters and got her date

Forum List

Back